• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Sick of this Fuc$&!? Weather

Push50

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
6d32ae2c1a38a02a0b394bf26f9407f0.jpg

Anyone else had enough of this bullshit weather. I’m done. I think I need to find a job somewhere warmer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Low to mid 60's here this week, but it's in the low 40s at night so I feel you 😊

Same here man. I just brought my kids to school and its 8 degrees. We prob have 3 feet of snow still sitting around.

I grew up in FL on the beach, so this crap needs to end.

My weather alert just popped up and said a new storm coming Sat-Mon. Snow and Ice.

2021 is a disaster thus far.

6d32ae2c1a38a02a0b394bf26f9407f0.jpg

Anyone else had enough of this bullshit weather. I’m done. I think I need to find a job somewhere warmer.

Well it’s been warmer here in the Deep South but now that are calling for teens and snow here which is about once in a blue moon lol

I kinda like winter honestly. Just only a couple months of it.

was -1 this am. Makes you appreciate the spring rains and summer sun a lot more.

Had 1 degree at 5:30am. My dog wasn't a happy camper.

27 degrees here and a chance of show here in tie deep south of Mississippi unheard of here when we only get snow once every 5 years lol

Grew up in Southwest Pa as a kid but live in the South now. When it’s in the 20’s here people say “Your used to this cold weather”. I’m like STFU it’s been over 25 years since I’ve lived there

giphy.gif

MK on his way to work lol

haha I got that electric start brother!!! I’m lazy.

you miss this weather bro! I imagine you were a snow mobiler at some point. I remember seeing your desert toys.

Last edited:
haha I got that electric start brother!!! I’m lazy.

you miss this weather bro! I imagine you were a snow mobiler at some point. I remember seeing your desert toys.

I do miss the snow machines, I love anything with a throttle. The cold never really bothered me much. But I have to admit the CA weather has ruined me for going back.

Was -50 with the wind yesterday!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210212-124020.png
    Screenshot_20210212-124020.png
    263.4 KB · Views: 33
Get Shredded!
Its been mild here this year in NV. We had a decent snow storm but thats about it. High today is 55 and all high 50s for the next week. It does get into the teens at night.
I couldn't live in anything with lower Temps. No way.

Was -50 with the wind yesterday!

You couldn't pay me enough to live in those conditions, hell on earth.

That's why suicide rates and alcoholism is so bad in Canada, it's a fucking miserable place to live.

Last edited:
I do miss the snow machines, I love anything with a throttle. The cold never really bothered me much. But I have to admit the CA weather has ruined me for going back.

You were so close to being the character from Frozen

Attachments

• BB1D5764-90C9-42F6-9833-5831538964BD.jpeg
    BB1D5764-90C9-42F6-9833-5831538964BD.jpeg
    83.8 KB · Views: 27

Lmao.... I like this Saksi guy...

saskatchewan??

someone get this guy some rep points and some injectable pre workout. Trust me .... he needs to chop some firewood and that injectable pre workout with help.

You couldn't pay me enough to live in those conditions, hell on earth.

That's why suicide rates and alcoholism is so bad in Canada, it's a fucking miserable place to live.

that’s why dudes in northern Canada would run Floridian ass for hobbies bro. Lol.... these are Vikings we’re talking about .. shit gives ya thick skin... and amazing work ethic... unless your from Montreal or Quebec .. then your just another French white flag cheese eating surrender monkey faggot.

Back