• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Looking for real Dragon Pharma input, particularly where to get online.

Bigcatbox

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
A buddy hooked me up with a 5 week cycle of DP Cyp a few weeks back, but he can't seem to get me anymore, so now Im scrambling to get another source.

I've been eyeballing https://dragonpharmastore.com/
I don't want to have to sign for delivery, every other online source required signature.

Any input greatly appreciated!

Shit, while I'm here...is a PCT recommended for a 5 week cycle of Cyp? Last cycle I waited a week after finishing, then took some natural Test Boost. Never had any gyno or other post cycle symptoms, but I have lost about 5-8lbs of godamn muscle since cycling that Cyp.

Oh boy here we go again... before you start injecting hormones into your body do extensive research and learn the compounds inside and out. The question you asked is very basic and if you have to ask you should not be using gear yet you don’t know nearly enough

And they are not a Sponsor here! You can’t post or discuss Sponsors that are not on ASF! Edit your post!

And yes a sponsor has Dragon Pharma here look around you will find plenty of info just search!

Last edited:
Oh boy here we go again... before you start injecting hormones into your body do extensive research and learn the compounds inside and out. The question you asked is very basic and if you have to ask you should not be using gear yet you don’t know nearly enough

Thanks, that's why Im here.

And they are not a Sponsor here! You can’t post or discuss Sponsors that are not on ASF! Edit your post!

And yes a sponsor has Dragon Pharma here look around you will find plenty of info just search!

Also, thank you. This is why I'm here, and I did, everything I could find is old info.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks man!

Also, thank you. This is why I'm here, and I did, everything I could find is old info.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks man!

You are welcome. Yes Alex will help you and I have used Dragon Pharma from them very good quality I don’t need to say more. Get your post count up to 50 and you can start sending PMs. There are some post threads to get your post count up.

You are welcome. Yes Alex will help you and I have used Dragon Pharma from them very good quality I don’t need to say more. Get your post count up to 50 and you can start sending PMs. There are some post threads to get your post count up.
10 post for pm

Yes, you can ask about a source that's not on the board. Big difference in asking a question and pushing for someone in a shady way.

IML Gear Cream!
A buddy hooked me up with a 5 week cycle of DP Cyp a few weeks back, but he can't seem to get me anymore, so now Im scrambling to get another source.

I don't want to have to sign for delivery, every other online source required signature.

Shit, while I'm here...is a PCT recommended for a 5 week cycle of Cyp? Last cycle I waited a week after finishing, then took some natural Test Boost. Never had any gyno or other post cycle symptoms, but I have lost about 5-8lbs of godamn muscle since cycling that Cyp.
Why go international for just some cyp?????

i ultimately may end up going Domestic. Trying to find the best options and such as this will be my first purchase.

i ultimately may end up going Domestic. Trying to find the best options and such as this will be my first purchase.

First purchase? In your first post you said you have done a cycle and didnt PCT? how did you get your first cycle?

i didn’t know fellas actually seemed out dragon pharmacies. Ew

Why are you using a long ester on a short cycle?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Awesome, thanks man. I was pretty stoked with just a five week cycle of Cyp. Although I'm sure there is other stuff out there just as good, I figured if the first shit I used worked, might as well stick with it. Just to confirm, did you get thru dragonpharmastore. com? I'm a bit wary of any custom issues.

Get Shredded!
First go with test. Easy to get (at the time) from a trusted source. Worked really well, I put on at leat 8lbs

Had a local bud sell me a vial of Cyp. But he's outta of it now so I need to go solo

You are correct but I doubt he has even used it himself so he wouldnt really have any relevant input.
I could be wrong though. Maybe he has changed.
Your spelling mistake wasn't his question.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

If anyone was wondering the dragon pharma website op posted is the official dragon pharma website. I just received a pack from a sponsor here and was curious about something so I went to look on the dragon pharma website that’s on all the labels. I sent them an e mail asking for a price list and they replied back with that website saying it’s their official website

Back