• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bye Douche

IML Gear Cream!
This thread was disappointing... I expected some better shit talk. I feel like you guys aren’t even juiced up right now... run some tren and try again please.

LMAO you couldn't have said it better! Besides it's the weekend :)

If u guys really wanna see who's who... You should bang weiners together until one of you feels gay and backs down.
Real bodybuilder fags never give up.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I can’t even tell who is fighting whom in this one.

poirot for some odd reason I find funny.
i don’t know it works for me.

i don’t think chocomalt was trying to offend him, just throwing a good jab in. I thought that was funny too. I like plants. I love nature.

judgementalist doesn’t like pirate, it’s obvious. But he’s a good member too. Lifter6973 is pretty funny too.

i need more shit talk to determine what’s even going on here....

i took some tren base before my workout the other day. Gotta say I don’t like the headache that comes with it!

Next dude that types in this thread is a gay bodybuilder.

^ you single lmao 😂

I can’t even tell who is fighting whom in this one.

poirot for some odd reason I find funny.
i don’t know it works for me.

i don’t think chocomalt was trying to offend him, just throwing a good jab in. I thought that was funny too. I like plants. I love nature.

Lol same here, got plants all up in the window... waiting for my orchids to flower again even.

I think poirot is a troll. But not always obvious about it. His bird flipping pics are a hoot.

Yeah but it kind of sucks to shit talk bombr when he is banned. At least when he was around he could try to defend his lame ass "disability" yet isn't smart enough when sending pics to edit out the exact things in the picture he claims sends him into fits. Hopefully he has already created another handle with a new IP and is waiting to try and jump in to defend himself :).

Now a good old Jswole vs Panda thread is badly needed as well as another installment of customs corner. Even though bombr is banned I am sure Custom can find a way to PPV a match where he randomly meets some guys on the street coincidentally.

Get Shredded!
I need to sit for this.
Lemme get some of that coffee
903126c87d05c8d461875c9d19ca00f3.jpg

Yeah but it kind of sucks to shit talk bombr when he is banned. At least when he was around he could try to defend his lame ass "disability" yet isn't smart enough when sending pics to edit out the exact things in the picture he claims sends him into fits. Hopefully he has already created another handle with a new IP and is waiting to try and jump in to defend himself :).

Now a good old Jswole vs Panda thread is badly needed as well as another installment of customs corner. Even though bombr is banned I am sure Custom can find a way to PPV a match where he randomly meets some guys on the street coincidentally.
I had wondered what's poppin on customs corner this morning. Been alotta drama around here and the corner has tumble weeds blowin about.
Hes probly busy banging 10s again.
Noice!

My peach trees... used to have a full orchard but only two left... still get a shit ton of peaches in October. They taste better than anything Georgia has ever produced...no pesticides...

the others are aloe ( I have in every room...rub myself down from time to time makes me look hot as fuck) and randoms my kids brought home from school ... I had a huge garden but was working swing and couldn’t keep up. It’s been a minute but imma put another garden in soon.

Attachments

• D106B18F-A342-484D-B670-23A69268249B.jpeg
    D106B18F-A342-484D-B670-23A69268249B.jpeg
    803.8 KB · Views: 50
  • 4718DB5D-240F-48D7-815D-3687BF978711.jpeg
    4718DB5D-240F-48D7-815D-3687BF978711.jpeg
    616.3 KB · Views: 50
My peach trees... used to have a full orchard but only two left... still get a shit ton of peaches in October. They taste better than anything Georgia has ever produced...no pesticides...

the others are aloe ( I have in every room...rub myself down from time to time makes me look hot as fuck) and randoms my kids brought home from school ... I had a huge garden but was working swing and couldn’t keep up. It’s been a minute but imma put another garden in soon.
That's awesome milf! I promised the old lady I would grow her indoor blueberries since she eats them non stop. But peaches... I'd get more than a handy for some peaches.

Can't keep Nicolas in his cage when it comes to peaches
d403412522e9e641cb8930a3abff1ea6.jpg

Mmmm, peaches..coming right down!

I had two peach trees too! At my old house... never an orchard tho. Cherry tree as well, whole garden of raspberries and blackberries, no maintenance required. Bees took care of it. Giant tomato patch. Nothing like it. Can't ever go back to spending $$$ at the grocery store for insipid sub-par shit.

Even with two trees you're still giving away whole BAGS of the extras to the neighbors and people at work, no?

I had two peach trees too! At my old house... never an orchard tho. Cherry tree as well, whole garden of raspberries and blackberries, no maintenance required. Bees took care of it. Giant tomato patch. Nothing like it. Can't ever go back to spending $$$ at the grocery store for insipid sub-par shit.

Even with two trees you're still giving away whole BAGS of the extras to the neighbors and people at work, no?
yes sir... the wife made some bad ass peach cobbler and peach crisp.. I mean... almost content with being a fat fuck with how good that shit tastes..

also had cherry trees but some type of tree disease took em out

I have two peach trees, but they are small and young and no peaches yet. How many years before they produce edible fruit?

IML Gear Cream!
Mine use to produce fruit every other year after 4 years of growth... however the last two years I get fruit every year.

I didn’t plant them from seed tho (obviously) . They were already a good 2-3 years old when I transplanted them. They’re roughly 12 years old now, I think....

I'm ashamed for dickbeaterlathefaguglyhands, what a fucking embarassment and an idiot.
The really sad part is I responded to this sub-intellect monkey....I'm going to be serious now.....Bomber has more intelligence than mr fucktard...

Sent from my FDA work phone

We’ve moved on dude...
post your plants up if you love plants so much... or do you love plants
I love green...its only $15k....just what I keep on hand in my safe....next to my wife's BMW...which is parked beside my Husky.....if monkey nuts wants I can post my trucks, other bikes, my 20k sq ft shop...or whatever...my new Pete 567 cost $247,000..but who's counting...I cant stand motherfuckers who go into debt trying to keep up with the Jones'....
f852db66136df8f34924e078e302a830.jpg
850bf0c7e1a96681d5cf45e1d0208892.jpg
ebdc97160ebbedd3781fdab5e201f9b4.jpg
ea63724fed7e7af08e533271ed2967c8.jpg

I have two peach trees, but they are small and young and no peaches yet. How many years before they produce edible fruit?

Mine use to produce fruit every other year after 4 years of growth... however the last two years I get fruit every year.

I'm thinking around 5 years too. I planted both of mine, had the house only 12 years, had many years of peaches. WAY too many peaches lol. Even after doing post-germination thinning which got rid of 90% of all the tiny fruit. Otherwise the weight would pull the whole tree to the ground.

When your tree goes to fruit, don't get so excited that you don't prune those early ones. Down to one fruit per... 10"? Something like that.

I was late pruning mine. Lol the one in the back is almost laying down on the ground. Still fruits tho.

I love green...its only $15k....just what I keep on hand in my safe....next to my wife's BMW...which is parked beside my Husky.....if monkey nuts wants I can post my trucks, other bikes, my 20k sq ft shop...or whatever...my new Pete 567 cost $247,000..but who's counting...I cant stand motherfuckers who go into debt trying to keep up with the Jones'....
f852db66136df8f34924e078e302a830.jpg
850bf0c7e1a96681d5cf45e1d0208892.jpg
ebdc97160ebbedd3781fdab5e201f9b4.jpg
ea63724fed7e7af08e533271ed2967c8.jpg

Let me borrow a dollar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can we get a finger in the butt Pic.
Just tryin to see who's got more braggin rights.
Oh and uh.
I'm asking for a friend.

Im curious, I’m coming in late, I didn’t read all of the thread so correct me if I’m wrong here... are you guys comparing your depreciating items (very nice ones I might add) to determine who has acquired the highest net worth? *drinks coffee**

Last edited:
Back