• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

4rty fuckn 9ers

Get Shredded!
Honestly, considering the team I support I know how it feels to be screwed consistently by refs and what to look for. And I agree with jswole, the saints have got it bad the last 2 years. I know every team is going to get hit with their bad calls and all that but when it’s a constant and consistent thing then you have a problem and the saints have been a target for it for some reason like the raiders have the last 10...the nfl should be trying to avoid controversy with how bad they fucked over the saints last year and it seems like towards the end of the game every week there’s something wishy washy going against the saints every time...I feel for you bro

2 td's called back against new england.. And a blatant interference against k.c. wasnt called. It happens to everyone.. The refs are just bad and the worse thing is when they are reviewed they wont overturn their own bad calls....
But on a positive note the ravens won again.
1995 called. Cleveland wants there team back. Fucking Ravens....

You kids are so cute at your age. No team has been continuously screwed over by the refs more than my shit bag Lions. You can go back to the Calvin Johnson days. It's been going on year after year. But to be fair the Saints are getting their fair share of ass hammering. Difference between my lions and the Saints. They are good we suck lol

You kids are so cute at your age. No team has been continuously screwed over by the refs more than my shit bag Lions. You can go back to the Calvin Johnson days. It's been going on year after year. But to be fair the Saints are getting their fair share of ass hammering. Difference between my lions and the Saints. They are good we suck lol

the lions have had some too but I haven’t seen the consistency in them getting screwed lol but Calvin definitely caught it and a bad call cost you against the packers this year

Are you guys really blaming the officials why the saints loss....???
Had nothing to do with they gave up nearly 50points. And the defense

Looked like a face mask against saints on kittle... Idk..

the lions have had some too but I haven’t seen the consistency in them getting screwed lol but Calvin definitely caught it and a bad call cost you against the packers this year

Calvin Johnson vs bears
Playoff game vs Dallas we went up 21fast then the entire 4th quarter went against us
I believe the kc game down the stretch were some nonsense
The Packers game was absolute trash in the 4th quarter. Actually almost Everytime we play the pack and we are winning.
I just figured it out. NFL wants us to never win when we are winning. That's why we always seem to cover the spread

Calvin Johnson vs bears
Playoff game vs Dallas we went up 21fast then the entire 4th quarter went against us
I believe the kc game down the stretch were some nonsense
The Packers game was absolute trash in the 4th quarter. Actually almost Everytime we play the pack and we are winning.
I just figured it out. NFL wants us to never win when we are winning. That's why we always seem to cover the spread

ehhh I’d have to look back at some of these lol

- - - Updated - - -

Are you guys really blaming the officials why the saints loss....???
Had nothing to do with they gave up nearly 50points. And the defense

didn’t say they lost this game because of the refs just agreeing that the saints have been on the receiving end of lots of bad calls the past 2 years

IML Gear Cream!
The niners and the ravens are the two best teams right now there is no doubt about that unless of course you're fucking retarded. And the Niners will sort the ravens out that's right you heard it here

after that complete shit bag kapernick defiled my Niners all will be forgive o
nce we win another Super Bowl

Last edited:
You can put any ref you want in it doesn't matter the 49ers are going to beat the Saints nine out of 10 times simply because they are better football team

The niners and the ravens are the two best teams right now there is no doubt about that unless of course you're fucking retarded. And the Niners will sort the ravens out that's right you heard it here

after that complete shit bag kapernick defiled my Niners all will be forgive o
nce we win another Super Bowl
Ya buddy...I'm with you..niners are going all the way bro..I feel it deep down in my soul.. plus I put down some bills at beginning of year to go all the way..the odds were in insane.. people didn't see it coming, even Vegas which is full of the smartest sports minds you can find we're off so far. Go 9ers baby!!!

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Looked like a face mask against saints on kittle... Idk..
Sure you can call one on the Saints I don’t deny that but kittle? Clearly a face mask as well and more severe. If anything it should have been called on both of them and offset

Honestly, considering the team I support I know how it feels to be screwed consistently by refs and what to look for. And I agree with jswole, the saints have got it bad the last 2 years. I know every team is going to get hit with their bad calls and all that but when it’s a constant and consistent thing then you have a problem and the saints have been a target for it for some reason like the raiders have the last 10...the nfl should be trying to avoid controversy with how bad they fucked over the saints last year and it seems like towards the end of the game every week there’s something wishy washy going against the saints every time...I feel for you bro
The Saints were disliked before and why I really don’t know because America loves a great underdog story and that’s what the saints have always been no one respected them until the Drew/Sean era and even still people downplay what they accomplish. Tell me why most don’t put Drew in the best QB ever talk but yet manning, Brady, and fucking Rodgers!?!? Keep in mind drew has them beat and holds the record in every major passing stat just about. The Saints more so now than ever have a target on their backs with the refs because they are responsible for the rule change after the no call in the NFC championship game last year. The refs fought that rule tooth and nail and hate it because they feel it takes away from them and people are not confident in their judgment. Sean Payton got a chance to challenge a mo call against Carolina and what happens? The refs stick with the no call when it was blatant pass interference and the refs just smirk looking to the sideline. It’s really disgusting how terrible they are now as a whole and as a football fan I watch all prime time games and every damn game they show how much they suck as it is and when they hold personal grudges against a team that’s even worse. Besides from the no call I kept thinking to myself early by his season maybe I’m just being biased and I think this because I’m a fan but when I have my friends i served in the military with from all over the United States who are not saints fans texting and calling me telling me the same thing and I turn on espn and then Fox News and see topics titled like “ why do the refs hate the Saints” I know I’m not crazy lol.

- - - Updated - - -

You can put any ref you want in it doesn't matter the 49ers are going to beat the Saints nine out of 10 times simply because they are better football team
Your crazy. Minus secondary the saints are an all around better team.

Yeah right and Witherspoon didn't get ass raped come don't blame it on the refs. The Niners have been in close game after close game with the best of the best this year no one's really dominated them Saints are a good ball club but Niners are going to be a much better team when it counts

Last edited:
Well the Niners have done very well this year is this seem to figure a team out I thought the ravens were going to kill them after the first half but somehow the Niners started solving their offense and they were barely Beatin

At this point you have a lot of very good teams on their face they're well matched however the Super Bowl will be one by the team that adapts best to their adversaries and the Niners are showing to be very strong in that area .we've seen that happen many times with teams with 10 and six records become playoff they somehow get everyone's number

Ya buddy...I'm with you..niners are going all the way bro..I feel it deep down in my soul.. plus I put down some bills at beginning of year to go all the way..the odds were in insane.. people didn't see it coming, even Vegas which is full of the smartest sports minds you can find we're off so far. Go 9ers baby!!!

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk
Rematch niners and ravens... Just let see good weather..
Ravens will win by double digits if its a rematch....
These ganmes are ez pz.. You guys need advice come see me..

lol uhhh they were one play by kittle away from fucking losing bud. If they played again I’d put my money on the saints, I think there’s a few teams that will beat the niners come playoff time. There’s a few top notch nfc teams and I don’t think the niners are going to be the ones to represent it in the super bowl sorry bud

Get Shredded!
Rematch niners and ravens... Just let see good weather..
Ravens will win by double digits if its a rematch....
These ganmes are ez pz.. You guys need advice come see me..

i don’t think either one will make the super bowl. The ravens have a better shot at it because of the afc teams but I wouldn’t be shocked at all when both those teams get bounced out. The ravens don’t want to run into the patriots in January, it’s a whole different ball game....

The 538 number crunchers have an interesting odds chart... tho I've got no idea of its legitimacy.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2019-nfl-predictions/?ex_cid=rrpromo

You can set the predictions date to "preseason" to see how far off they were with current standings. Pretty bad it seems, but maybe everyone was?

I mean those are cool and all but you have to look at games that are relevant and then keep in mind the playoffs are completely different. The ravens get to beat up on the bengals twice this year and that effects those numbers but who gives a shit, that doesn’t change anything. You got previews of some quality teams like ravens-niners, niners-seahawks, niners-saints, Patriots-Ravens, Patriots-KC and those all could have gone either way. I think it’s going to be one of the best playoffs in recent memory and don’t be surprised if someone goes on an unexpected run. Minnesota has a great formula for what wins playoff games

i don’t think either one will make the super bowl. The ravens have a better shot at it because of the afc teams but I wouldn’t be shocked at all when both those teams get bounced out. The ravens don’t want to run into the patriots in January, it’s a whole different ball game....
Care to make a friendly wager????
New england isnt going to the bowl...lmao.
Ravens already beat the nfc... Sf, seattle, rams... N.O isnt going because their defense sucks... The best shot is S.f. Or seattle.
The rams made a few changes to there O line
Seems to have helped. So keep an eye on them. Gonna see about running some type of contest for the playoffs and SB!!!

Care to make a friendly wager????
New england isnt going to the bowl...lmao.
Ravens already beat the nfc... Sf, seattle, rams... N.O isnt going because their defense sucks... The best shot is S.f. Or seattle.
The rams made a few changes to there O line
Seems to have helped. So keep an eye on them. Gonna see about running some type of contest for the playoffs and SB!!!

I mean you can have an opinion and think NE won’t make it but to say “lmao” like it’s not even a possibility is just stupid. Every year same old story, people hold out hope that this is the year the patriots don’t have it and won’t make a deep run and year after year it happens. Don’t remember just last postseason??

the ravens have looked great all year. They’ve beaten the best teams in the league. But like I said, playoffs is a different animal and teams make adjustments. I still think the ravens have a good shot at respresenting the afc but like I said I wouldn’t be surprised if it wasn’t them. Rams aren’t going to be able to play their way into the playoffs I don’t think and regardless of what you think about their defense, no one wants to play NO either. It will be interesting

New england at it again. Cheating!!!lmao.. They should be eliminated from the post season. Bam!!send a message!!

New england at it again. Cheating!!!lmao.. They should be eliminated from the post season. Bam!!send a message!!

i hate the patriots as much as the next dude trust me lol I don’t think they had any cheating purposes for once hahaha

i hate the patriots as much as the next dude trust me lol I don’t think they had any cheating purposes for once hahaha
They filmed 8 minutes of non-stop/unedited footage of Cincinnati sideline.. Playcalling/signals etc......
Spygate deflategate now this... Come on.. Seriously... They are the most cheatin ass crooked organization out there...
They suspended New Orleans coach when they were head hunting... Remember that.. Even though he said he new nothing about it...
Suspend bilicheck...

They risked another scandal and suspensions in their pivotal match up against......the bengals. Come on bro lol

Back