• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Minor Gyno...solved because I read, listen, and stay prepared!

mayhem124

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm writing this hoping others that may have never dealt with a gyno onset or anyone new listens and keeps the right AIs, SERMs, and Caber on-hand at ALL times just incase.

I am currently 4 weeks into my current cycle of the following:

300mg/wk Tri-Blend (Tren A, Test P, Mast P - 100mg/ml ea)
250mg/wk Test E
100mg/wk Test A
100mg/wk Mast P

Total test at 450mg/wk of different esters.
Mast P at 200mg/wk
Tren A at 100mg/wk

I feel great and love the cycle and dosing so far....except a little gyno flair up.

I started with .5mg Adex twice a week as that is typically perfect to keep my e2 in range at 500mg/wk test. However, short esters can aromatize quicker and this maybe what I didn't account for. I also take 400mg P5P daily split AM/PM to help mitigate prolactin.

I ALWAYS keep plenty of AI on hand incase you need to increase dosing. Always have 2x what you think you might need. This time I only had Adex though I prefer aromasin.

I ALWAYS keep Nolva on-hand and enough to run a 40-80mg/daily protocol incase gyno comes about. I read this somewhere and listened. I've had it sitting around for a year or more through other cycles just incase.

If running Nandrolone or Tren, ALWAYS have Caber on-hand and again, enough to run .25-.5mg twice a week for the length of the cycle plus 2 weeks. Again, I spent the $ and bought Caber a while back for a NPP cycle and never needed it. Glad I had it.

Gyno - I noticed puffy nipps and a little tenderness at about week 2 so I upped my AI to .5mg 4 times a week on pin days (T/T/S/S). It didn't seem to make much difference. Then I noticed a small lump maybe the size of a pea and I said fuck no! So I turned to Caber and Nolva to cover all bases.

I continued Adex at .5mg 4 times a week, 2mg/wk total. I started Nolva at 40mg/daily and Caber at .25mg twice a week. I couldn't get bloodwork at the moment and wanted to cover the bases. Booom! 2 weeks later and everything is back to normal. I will be running a bloodwork panel this week and have continued Nolva at 20mg/daily and Caber at .25mg twice a week to be safe.

Thank you to those that have stressed the importance of always having AIs, SERMs, and Caber on hand because you never know how or why you might react differently on a certain cycle or compound.

It's amazing how painful those little pea sized lumps can be!
Yeah, I squeezed it a few times to see if I had any lactating issues (I did not) and it felt like a fuckin swollen pimple or some shit on the outside of my left nipple. Little fucker!

I'm writing this hoping others that may have never dealt with a gyno onset or anyone new listens and keeps the right AIs, SERMs, and Caber on-hand at ALL times just incase.

I am currently 4 weeks into my current cycle of the following:

300mg/wk Tri-Blend (Tren A, Test P, Mast P - 100mg/ml ea)
250mg/wk Test E
100mg/wk Test A
100mg/wk Mast P

Total test at 450mg/wk of different esters.
Mast P at 200mg/wk
Tren A at 100mg/wk

I feel great and love the cycle and dosing so far....except a little gyno flair up.

I started with .5mg Adex twice a week as that is typically perfect to keep my e2 in range at 500mg/wk test. However, short esters can aromatize quicker and this maybe what I didn't account for. I also take 400mg P5P daily split AM/PM to help mitigate prolactin.

I ALWAYS keep plenty of AI on hand incase you need to increase dosing. Always have 2x what you think you might need. This time I only had Adex though I prefer aromasin.

I ALWAYS keep Nolva on-hand and enough to run a 40-80mg/daily protocol incase gyno comes about. I read this somewhere and listened. I've had it sitting around for a year or more through other cycles just incase.

If running Nandrolone or Tren, ALWAYS have Caber on-hand and again, enough to run .25-.5mg twice a week for the length of the cycle plus 2 weeks. Again, I spent the $ and bought Caber a while back for a NPP cycle and never needed it. Glad I had it.

Gyno - I noticed puffy nipps and a little tenderness at about week 2 so I upped my AI to .5mg 4 times a week on pin days (T/T/S/S). It didn't seem to make much difference. Then I noticed a small lump maybe the size of a pea and I said fuck no! So I turned to Caber and Nolva to cover all bases.

I continued Adex at .5mg 4 times a week, 2mg/wk total. I started Nolva at 40mg/daily and Caber at .25mg twice a week. I couldn't get bloodwork at the moment and wanted to cover the bases. Booom! 2 weeks later and everything is back to normal. I will be running a bloodwork panel this week and have continued Nolva at 20mg/daily and Caber at .25mg twice a week to be safe.

Thank you to those that have stressed the importance of always having AIs, SERMs, and Caber on hand because you never know how or why you might react differently on a certain cycle or compound.

Good read man thanks for sharing. Since everyone always talks about using 40mgs of nolva for gyno flare ups, I’m wondering is there any harm in just running 40mgs of nolva through the entire cycle?

Yeah, it's best not to squeeze it, but I know how it is. :roflmao:

I literally have the mizzus trained at this point and she doesn't even remember why.

Wife: "Can I put my head on your chest or is it going to bother you?"

Good read man thanks for sharing. Since everyone always talks about using 40mgs of nolva for gyno flare ups, I’m wondering is there any harm in just running 40mgs of nolva through the entire cycle?
Unnecessary but I have read people do that if they are prone to gyno. SERMs / Nolva only blocks the receptors for estrogen, it does not lower estrogen like an aromitose inhibitor. Nolva is known to target the receptors at the gland where gyno hits ya so it works well to knock down a gyno flair up.

You are best off running an AI at the dosing your body needs (bloodwork will tell you this over time) and just keeping Nolva on-hand for the oh shit situation.

Back