• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

My friend is getting adema from HGH...

Soundcubed

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My friend who is a female is getting adema from HGH. She is taking 2iu a day at night all in one shot. How can she counteract this without obviously coming off the hgh? Thanks guys!

2ius might be too much.

What are her stats?

1ius per day might be a better starting point.

Lower her dose for a couple weeks

High plain water intake and a low sodium diet along with split dosing.

Max
#answered

My friend who is a female is getting adema from HGH. She is taking 2iu a day at night all in one shot. How can she counteract this without obviously coming off the hgh? Thanks guys!

The first step is to do is make your diet as leans as possible and low carbs , then add some cardio and drink enough water . If all this dont work half dyazide once in wile just to drop some water , also Epson Salt bath is great for water retention

Shoot the hgh fasted in the am.

Increase water intake during the day. No fluids after 8pm

Elevate the legs during the day.

Wear compression socks during the day

Take a nap during the day if you can.

Get a kidney/bladder supp

It'll eventually subside either way

Shoot the hgh fasted in the am.

Increase water intake during the day. No fluids after 8pm

Elevate the legs during the day.

Wear compression socks during the day

Take a nap during the day if you can.

Get a kidney/bladder supp

You give all the tips to get rid of water retention brother , doing that everybody will dry out . But is strange someone having edema issues on 2ius hgh . Is proibably a very bad diet for sure not the HGH

You give all the tips to get rid of water retention brother , doing that everybody will dry out . But is strange someone having edema issues on 2ius hgh . Is proibably a very bad diet for sure not the HGH

I agree. Only thing is women do not need nearly as much GH as men do. Just something I read and not 100% sure.

IML Gear Cream!
This is a known side effect for some people believe it or not she can lower her dosage and in fact she can take it every other day and slowly increase the dosages in regards to schedule timing but not actually increasing dosages per session..

I agree. Only thing is women do not need nearly as much GH as men do. Just something I read and not 100% sure.

yes but 2ius is not high dosage. and the difference in dosages from womens to men are more on anabolics like
women 100mg primo per week men 700mg per week
women anavar 10mg day men 50 to 100mg day

HGH i see womens using almost men dosages ( like 3 to 5 ius women and men 6 to 10ius )

Back