• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Raiders' Carl Nassib becomes first active NFL player to come out as gay

IML Gear Cream!
There will always be groups of people that want to hurt other groups of people. There is a whole middle east (and probably a country or two in europe and definitely china) that would love to see american burn . Most of us are more worried about living our daily lives than what someone else is doing behind closed doors. There's bills to pay, jobs to worry about losing, sketchy retirement, inflation is coming, stock market is going to crash, sick and dying loved ones. China is building the biggest army ever, we're under constant cyber attacks, iran is building nukes and sending ships this way. Do I need to go on?

People get hung up on differences and dividing ourselves instead of realizing *most* of us just want to live a peaceful and successful life.

I don't know fellas, I live in an extremely conservative part of the country and there isn't much homophobia to speak of these days. I think the homophobes generally get judged more than the homosexuals at this point although I will admit the occasional crass joke still gets made.

In some circumstances it could be difficult to tell your parents that you're gay, like if they're religious or something but for every religious household there is another household that prays that they have a gay or tranny kid so they have something to virtue signal to their peers about.

As far as broad judgments go though, don't whine around about homosexuals being judged and then throw around terms like "white privilege" or "ignorant white male". As soon as you add the word "white" into those terms, you are doing they exact thing that you're bemoaning. Privilege isn't white, black or brown and neither is ignorance. Go to backwoods Appalachia or the Rust Belt (where I'm from) and then come talk to me about white privilege.

Last I checked no one is trying to bring bible-thumping style homobashing back into public curriculums, whereas Critical Race Theory... well that's another story.

Last edited:
While I do agree, I wasn't casualy saying white privledge just to say it.
You dont see the correlation with the two theories?

While I do agree, I wasn't casualy saying white privledge just to say it.
You dont see the correlation with the two theories?

I agree with you that it can't be said that NOBODY cares if someone is gay. Of course there are some people out there that have some weird deep-seated hate for gay people.

But I honestly don't think white privilege is a real thing. I think it's part of a straw-man argument where wealth and opportunity inequality are wrongly attributed to a specific race, especially given the programs made available to all groups aside white males.

It's fairly insulting to be preached to about a supposed privilege all the while the government is enshrining racial inequality (against white people) via selective government assistance programs.

Gays think they’re so important that everyone is out to hold them back. No one cares, and that’s the problem. They need to be patted on the back for taking all that dick.

it’s a hard job.

haha

fuckin flamers, get a job. A real job.

I mean wtf.... can’t pick on a fag without being a homophobe?

then accusing hard workers being successful as ‘white privilege’ is literally WHITE GENOCIDE.

because I said so, I feel that way and my objective truth is more important than yours because I’m white and no where near successful as the head Jew fag here at buttfuckers United.

give me a break. Eat a pussy you fags.

Gilf... Come on... U don't even believe NOBODY cares.
Funny post as always tho.

Being gay will not get you killed or fired or prevent you from buying a home or getting a promotion.

this is a dead horse that we, for some reason, must continue kicking.

statistically gay couples seem to have more money ..... and better drugs. I’d make a case for “Gay privilege “ honestly.

Go to the Middle East and preach if you want to see gay oppression. Or oppression in general. Lol

Rajput has a pile of gay bodies out back.... they overhead press them off the top of his 5 story gym.

Being gay will not get you killed or fired or prevent you from buying a home or getting a promotion.

this is a dead horse that we, for some reason, must continue kicking.

statistically gay couples seem to have more money ..... and better drugs. I’d make a case for “Gay privilege “ honestly.

Being gay was certainly a disqualifying factor in some circumstances under the previous administration
https://www.hrc.org/news/the-list-of-trumps-unprecedented-steps-for-the-lgbtq-community

Nah, they just wanted all special treatment. Still whining about it. Go sukk a dick and keep it to yourself, no one cares.
Two things...
One.. I absolutely will suck a dick...
And two...
Special treatment my ass.
You didn't read that list.

here's the thing most of us guys forget. There isn't a damn thing any of these "privileged" people can do to change their circumstances. (black,white,gay,straight etc.) U can't change ANY of it, so why fight about it. Even if I wanted too, I couldn't change the fact that I'm a white hetero 57 yr old fine ass man. I can't change my color(if Michael couldn't do it w/ his resources, pretty sure I'm stuck white) guess I could cut my dick off, but that wouldn't make me a woman, would it? And pretty sure ur born gay/straight, at least that's what I believe, so why fight about it- just learn to live w/ people that aren't EXACTLY like u. For some reason the last time I was in the hospital, it really hit me. U take away the skin from the 25 yr old guy/girl next to u, we're identical- heart,lungs kidneys,brain(loosely). ALL this other shit is superficial @ best. And I totally agree w/ Multi, we have MUCH MORE IMPORTANT stuff to be worried about. Who knows- maybe you'll need that gay black guy or that white tranny woman/man to keep u from getting ur ass blown off in the trenches-GOD forbid! I just try to be less judging when I can and I'm the first to admit it's TOUGH to do. If ur parents didn't (or don't) like black people, chances are u don't either. That cycle HAS to be broken for us to get along-period. And I've never owned a slave. It's a strong poss. my great-great-great-great grandfather did- but don't ask me for reparations for something I didn't have shit to do with and don't know shit about. That shit is ancient history and I can tell u what- we better start worrying about the present and the future and forget about the past or we're gonna be in deep shit(hope it's not too late). Just my .02 cents u bunch of faggots(especially u Killy-lol) #all lives matter! And back to the football player- he'll probably get his ass whooped for looking @ dicks in the shower now- should have just quietly sucked dick AFTER practice- then again- maybe some rich,gay CEO will use him in their commercials or in SOME capacity.

Good points for sure.
Now send me more pics of that hot rod.

Well.. Wow...what did I wake up to.
To say nobody cares that another person is gay, is AT THE VERY LEAST 1 billion percent inaccurate.
The person that says that is the same person that says there's no such thing as white privilege.
I'm qualified to speak on both fronts as I am a gay black guy.
Im quite sure if your son was gay, you wouldn't just tell him everything is okay because nobody cares he's gay.
As an adult u know that's not the case. You wouldn't set your son up for a rude awakening like that.
Quite possibly a violent rude awakening at that..

The problem is that MOST people don't care and because of the few that do care, its projected on the rest of us that we most be against it too. Most of us really don't give a damn.

I'd say most people don't want to talk about sexuality at all but LGBTQ is pushed everywhere. We don't talk about straight sex with children of a certain age but we're supposed to explain to them wtf gay sexuality is? Gtfo of my face with that shit. Do what you want behind closed doors and keep it to yourself. I'll do the same

here's the thing most of us guys forget. There isn't a damn thing any of these "privileged" people can do to change their circumstances. (black,white,gay,straight etc.) U can't change ANY of it, so why fight about it. Even if I wanted too, I couldn't change the fact that I'm a white hetero 57 yr old fine ass man. I can't change my color(if Michael couldn't do it w/ his resources, pretty sure I'm stuck white) guess I could cut my dick off, but that wouldn't make me a woman, would it? And pretty sure ur born gay/straight, at least that's what I believe, so why fight about it- just learn to live w/ people that aren't EXACTLY like u. For some reason the last time I was in the hospital, it really hit me. U take away the skin from the 25 yr old guy/girl next to u, we're identical- heart,lungs kidneys,brain(loosely). ALL this other shit is superficial @ best. And I totally agree w/ Multi, we have MUCH MORE IMPORTANT stuff to be worried about. Who knows- maybe you'll need that gay black guy or that white tranny woman/man to keep u from getting ur ass blown off in the trenches-GOD forbid! I just try to be less judging when I can and I'm the first to admit it's TOUGH to do. If ur parents didn't (or don't) like black people, chances are u don't either. That cycle HAS to be broken for us to get along-period. And I've never owned a slave. It's a strong poss. my great-great-great-great grandfather did- but don't ask me for reparations for something I didn't have shit to do with and don't know shit about. That shit is ancient history and I can tell u what- we better start worrying about the present and the future and forget about the past or we're gonna be in deep shit(hope it's not too late). Just my .02 cents u bunch of faggots(especially u Killy-lol) #all lives matter! And back to the football player- he'll probably get his ass whooped for looking @ dicks in the shower now- should have just quietly sucked dick AFTER practice- then again- maybe some rich,gay CEO will use him in their commercials or in SOME capacity.

Couldn't agree more, people should just mind their own business and stop worrying about what everybody else does and stop trying to find reasons to be offended.

Life, Liberty and The Pursuit of Happiness. The only things I have a problem with are the transgender and BLM MOVEMENTS, not the transgender or black people themselves.

If those two groups could drop the habit of trying to FORCE everyone to agree with them all of the time, I wouldn't have a problem with them any more.

I mostly agree.
Can u too send pics of your hot rod?

I mostly agree.
Can u too send pics of your hot rod?

giphy.gif

Dear Admin…do you think it ethical or proper to post your personal opinion regarding social positions considering your position?

Far be it from me to judge, but if expressing an “opinion” I think you should post it as a regular member rather than as admin. It just looks bad. Just sayin’!

Dear Admin…do you think it ethical or proper to post your personal opinion regarding social positions considering your position?

Far be it from me to judge, but if expressing an “opinion” I think you should post it as a regular member rather than as admin. It just looks bad. Just sayin’!

Oh this is gonna be the juicest thread of all time now.
Epic first post.

Let the good times roll....

Huh? Lol why can’t I post my opinions as the admin? I don’t care if people here disagree with me and say things like go suck a dick faggot.

You know I love you admin.

you seriously break the wall of barriers down.

a gay man who supported/supports Donald Trump .... you’re a rare gem. I’d celebrate your birthday with you.... and your man.

a gay man who supported/supports Donald Trump .... you’re a rare gem. I’d celebrate your birthday with you.... and your man.

Lmao

Huh? Lol why can’t I post my opinions as the admin? I don’t care if people here disagree with me and say things like go suck a dick faggot.

Fuck yeah. Even if our country is turning into China 2.0, here at ASF we believe in a little something called the 1st amendment.

The fuck??
What about me?
#blackgayguysrimmingasiantwinkslivesmatter.

The fuck??
What about me?
#blackgayguysrimmingasiantwinkslivesmatter.

Are u finally crossing over to the Trump side and realizing everything he said was true?

Wait a second, I glossed right over this before…

Admin are you for real gay? Aren’t you always posting nudes (of chicks, not little Asian dudes)? And what’s with the avatar then?

Back