• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Dr/hospital

jrup1986

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've noticed my doctors aren't telling me results of things . They tell me everything is fine , but I check my charts and it says things doctors aren't telling me ..I was never told I had a left renal cyst or umbilical hernia

What do I do ? Switch doctors or keep checking my charts

I've noticed my doctors aren't telling me results of things . They tell me everything is fine , but I check my charts and it says things doctors aren't telling me ..I was never told I had a left renal cyst or umbilical hernia

Lol I think you answered your own question.

If your current doc isn't being forthright with you and keeping important info from you whether good or bad it is time to change docs. You should know about any serious findings and also be able to ask about treatment options as this is your life at stake.

I would ask why before you move on, that don't sound right to me, doctors are not used car salesmen.....:coffee:

Let your doctors know that you want to know *everything*. They may view things as minor and not worth mentioning when they are looking for bigger issues.
I think my doctor thinks I'm lookin fot pills , but honestly I only asked for vicodin twice in 2 years. I don't ask other doctors for pills either. Maybe for nausea or something but never for pain pills

I recently changed primary care doctor for similar reasons. I believe that he's getting ready to retire and just doesn't give a shit anymore. After switching, I'm finally on a path to deal with the health issues I've got. Finally getting some relief from the constant pain and have a plan for treatment. Old doc just kept telling me it was just something that I knew wasn't it. He would just dismiss what I was telling him. On first visit, new doc paid attention to what I was saying and came up with a plan of attack to identify the issue. I wish I had switched sooner, but had been with old doc for many years and he used to be good. Not any more. Now he's fucking useless.

I recently changed primary care doctor for similar reasons. I believe that he's getting ready to retire and just doesn't give a shit anymore. After switching, I'm finally on a path to deal with the health issues I've got. Finally getting some relief from the constant pain and have a plan for treatment. Old doc just kept telling me it was just something that I knew wasn't it. He would just dismiss what I was telling him. On first visit, new doc paid attention to what I was saying and came up with a plan of attack to identify the issue. I wish I had switched sooner, but had been with old doc for many years and he used to be good. Not any more. Now he's fucking useless.
Well my thing is he kinda just ruled out by me doing a sit up that I don't have an umbilical hernia ( showee in CT scan ). I've been complaining of lower back pain that goes to the front of my stomach and down to my groin which ct showed was renal cyst on left side .

I've been with him like 2 years but feel none of my doctors are telling me anything. I have many medical problems that are just now coming to be diagnosed. So I would like to see how I'm treated since he probably won't just give me ibuprofen anymore

I looked at the write up and it says
" the pancreas, spleen , adrenal glands and kidneys are notable for hypodense left renal lesions probably stable cyst .

Wtf does this mean ? Do I have cyst on all that ?

IML Gear Cream!
That is from CT scan it was pelvic n abdomen ct from May 13 or 14 of this year. Last month

That is from CT scan it was pelvic n abdomen ct from May 13 or 14 of this year. Last month

The answer is probably "yes" then. Have they not showed you pics yet? I'd ask for the pics that show it. Mizzus had a cantaloupe growing inside her and it didn't show externally/physically. It literally just pushed everything else out of the way.

The answer is probably "yes" then. Have they not showed you pics yet? I'd ask for the pics that show it. Mizzus had a cantaloupe growing inside her and it didn't show externally/physically. It literally just pushed everything else out of the way.
Damn its crazy what doctors don't tell . I never see the images unless I see nuerology..

Woo got lyrica for fibromyalgia and more flexerall. Gonna take measurements to see if my legs swell any before I take it

Of course, you can insist on changing your doctor, as you have the right to know what is happening. This doesn’t seem right.

I worked in the medical field as many of you know. For many many years.

I only lost my med license and career after my steroid arrest.

Everyone knows this. Thing is, I will tell you what I learned. The medical field is full of useless doctors and nurses and "experts"

I have seen more malpractice cases in my lifetime then I care to tell you about.

Finding a good doctor is very very hard to do, in fact, in my experiences you are better of with a PA (physicians assistant) because even though they are less educated, they have less of a superiority complex.

You have to understand that being a doctor is a job. So like any job, you are going to see people with a complex. And many of these people have one. Many of them are brainwashed, and many of them are paid to give you certain meds, or certain treatments.

They get kickbacks for various things.

Not all of them care. Not all of them are competent.

I had doctors that used to go out with me on the weekends and they would be dropping ecstacy and street drugs, only to look down on me bc they knew I was an anabolic user. They were too afraid to say anything to me but I knew.

A doctor is a "job" and they are not always perfect.

Sometimes a good doctor makes a mistake.

These are all reasons you might not have proper treatment.

Bring it to their attention. You also can file a complaint against any doctor or medical professional and a board will review them. No doctor or medical professional wants this. They can be fined, lose their license, you name it.

Every State has a different process.

First bring the issue to the attention of the Physician. Next put it in writing. Next have an Attorney put it in writing. Most of these cases are easily resolved.

Worst case find a new doctor.

Doctor shop. Its a thing.

Find your local town or business board on FB and make a post.

Easy.

Hey gym . If I email you a pdf can you translate for me ? Its from ct scan

Depends . Usually you want a radiologist for that and I'm far from.that. You certainly can PM me and if I can help I will.

Get Shredded!
Find a new Dr
Might in September ,with thr new diagnosises I'm going to see what he does for me . He pretty much gives me ibuprofen alot or methyl prednisone. Since Jan of last year I've had probably a methyl prednisone pack every other month .

Back