• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

a lurker decides to join, Howdy

Achilleus

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Howdy Y'all!
Ive lurked on here and a few other sites on and off over the years. Mostly to gain info on proper usage and seeing others training routine/diet and read personal opinions (As nice as my local source was, he did not come off as the smartest person) I have some experience under my belt with Deca, Anadrol, Dbol, Tren and of course Test. I've been cruising on 200-500mg of Test for about 7 years at this point, basically my own TRT despite just turning 31 this year lol. I haven't done a blast in a few years now so my knowledge is a bit shoddy but I still remember some stuff and my personal experiences. I've been using Sp Laboratories and Balkan Pharm products exclusively for years since that's what my buddy always got, I've never gotten anything that was bunk. I've tried some other brands and homebrew stuff but I can't remember what brand they were, it's been to long.

Unfortunately, my buddy who has been my main source over the past 3-4 years can no longer get anything and I lost contact with my other sources over the years. I won't lie, I've been worrying/stressing on what to do ever since. I've lowered my dose down to try and make what i have last and god does it suck. I thought about trying some places online in the past but was very hesitant of possible scamming and just stuck with the people I knew. I figured i'd do some research and give it a shot, don't have much to lose at this point. I actually love being on Test and would love to find a reliable source where I can get back into cycle as well. And while i'm at it, become part of the community and help where I can. I used to be on a few guitar/music forums a while back but they slowly incorporated politics within the community, to a point where it became unbearable. (I'm independent, i try to see both sides point of view).
Anyways, hope I can meet new peeps and have fun.

Welcome Friend! Good brands you use

Max

Welcome. Like everyone says the sponsors here are great. I have personal experience with a few, myself. Just research and see what sponsor fits you best.

Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to ASF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to ASF

Welcome to the forum!

IML Gear Cream!
You could let your test levels crash and get put on legit trt from a doc. At least until you get comfortable with finding a new source (or two).

Welcome

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Thank you all for the friendly warm welcome! Its refreshing to see such a thing.

Welcome Friend! Good brands you use

Max
Haha thanks bro. I was really lucky my source was able to get them every time. I never once had any issues with SP labs/Balkan. There stuff was always on point. Got to a point where I never worried about my gear, it was basically second nature to get it and not think about it. I'll always highly recommend them. Thanks for the warm welcome as well!

You could let your test levels crash and get put on legit trt from a doc. At least until you get comfortable with finding a new source (or two).
This was actually my original idea when I first found out I couldn't get any from my source. I should of stated in my opening but I got laid off from my job back in september, so at first I thought this might be a good time to do so. However, i'm now under a lot of pressure to get a job. I've been working but doing independent contractor stuff which just keeps me afloat, plus i lost my insurance when i got laid off. I could easily get a job in doing something similar to what I was doing before and already have a buddy who can hook me up but it is very labor intensive work, which I actually like, its really good for my mind. Thats why I'd prefer to try and find a source on here now, it would give me peace of mind. I'm not sure how long the process would take if I went to see someone to get put on TRT. I'm worried about applying for a job and crashing off test while just beginning the job. Sounds silly but I feel like it would be a nightmare or disaster.

Welcome

Max

Back