• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Just placed 2nd for

pupu

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Zhengzhou pharmaceuticals 20mg dbol doing great on it just ordered more... :clapping:

Zhengzhou pharmaceuticals 20mg dbol doing great on it just ordered more... :clapping:

good huh, i got them too and the anadrol, you can bump up to 40mgs now bro, and b4 you come down what i do is work out days take 60mgs, then work your way down, dont stop taking them, do less and less, to scavenge gains and dont let the stigma of 4 weeks and 6 weeks get you, if you just get on and off, thats what you will have for gains (NOTHING) fast gains are water, you want slow steady gains. you will no way hurt yourself staying on dbol more than 4 or 6 weeks, past 4 years ive had 2 of the same work out partners and we been running dbol and anadrol together, and i like also cutting up on anadrol because wen im dieting it keeps my strentgh up, and i rip the hell up on it, if you dont then use a good ai and you will. we been talking since we been using this source so ill see ya around my man good luck

i been keeping an eye on these guys. def looking really good so far

I will be trying their var will keep you guys informed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey boneman wanted to know have you had the chance to view the testoviron
Thanks!

Hey boneman wanted to know have you had the chance to view the testoviron
Thanks!

whats up brother, i was kicking it with you in your thread, i havnt purchased them threw D.G, i have another window open and i cancelled a order to add to it and maybe ill grab them to, i have a source of 8 yrs that carries the same ones as D.G. here, and ive ran them, they are very good, only thing im a gear junkie, a feen u can say, i took all my addictions 8 yrs ago and wrapped them all up into my gear use and thats my only addiction now, yes ofcourse titties and ass included lol.

i always tried to get the best bang for my buck, and SUSTENON DOES IT FOR ME. ive found u can just use more and more with phenomenal results, with a ai. so yea ive ran them, but not recently, and its easy to see looking close he has the real ones, theres some fakes out there, and the bottles are larger and some have longer knecks and others dont have a uniform top each one is a different shape, infact i went threw this guys shit with a fine tooth comb for a month b4 i ordered because i been using one source for awhile and didnt know really whoes who anymore, and alan here at D.G. just had it all making sense

so i read threw every thread every post, looked very close at the labs the bloodwork, and pm"d all the guys with T.D."s then i ordered, thats what cats are supposed to do b4 they order, or at least pm a guy in private instead of open forum asking if it takes three days if they pay cash to the american ambassador in china for some raws, know what im saying men lol.

haha, sorry bout the rant brother, but thats who i be, lol. rest assured what you buy your getting the real deal, alan pins the same gear and trains and eats the same way we do, and is from the same mold. hes made a great hook up and brings it to us. were gonna be running good gear for now on as long as were with this brother,

cya couzin,,
bones

whats up brother, i was kicking it with you in your thread, i havnt purchased them threw D.G, i have another window open and i cancelled a order to add to it and maybe ill grab them to, i have a source of 8 yrs that carries the same ones as D.G. here, and ive ran them, they are very good, only thing im a gear junkie, a feen u can say, i took all my addictions 8 yrs ago and wrapped them all up into my gear use and thats my only addiction now, yes ofcourse titties and ass included lol.

i always tried to get the best bang for my buck, and SUSTENON DOES IT FOR ME. ive found u can just use more and more with phenomenal results, with a ai. so yea ive ran them, but not recently, and its easy to see looking close he has the real ones, theres some fakes out there, and the bottles are larger and some have longer knecks and others dont have a uniform top each one is a different shape, infact i went threw this guys shit with a fine tooth comb for a month b4 i ordered because i been using one source for awhile and didnt know really whoes who anymore, and alan here at D.G. just had it all making sense

so i read threw every thread every post, looked very close at the labs the bloodwork, and pm"d all the guys with T.D."s then i ordered, thats what cats are supposed to do b4 they order, or at least pm a guy in private instead of open forum asking if it takes three days if they pay cash to the american ambassador in china for some raws, know what im saying men lol.

haha, sorry bout the rant brother, but thats who i be, lol. rest assured what you buy your getting the real deal, alan pins the same gear and trains and eats the same way we do, and is from the same mold. hes made a great hook up and brings it to us. were gonna be running good gear for now on as long as were with this brother,

cya couzin,,
bones
You're crazier than a peach orchard boar LOL!;)
Thanks for the info brother!
[h=1][/h]

i agree with both of you men, D.G is simply good people with good gear, .. and yea my brother from the sticks in peach orchard land, im like a bee that just got sprayed with that bee kill spray, fucking twitchin and acting all fucked up like that moonshine there still running up in your kneck of the woods brother, hahaha, am i right lol. man i havnt heard that saying in almost 20 yrs, i was shipped out of maximum security in a riot and they put me on a bus that drove around for 6 months picking up and transfering inmates all over the country, met cool cats it was a shame i never seen them dudes again, some good country boys and cool as brothers from down south too and we were all nuts but man good people...

A.G. IS WHERE IT "B"

Ok bro thanks for your input. :)

good huh, i got them too and the anadrol, you can bump up to 40mgs now bro, and b4 you come down what i do is work out days take 60mgs, then work your way down, dont stop taking them, do less and less, to scavenge gains and dont let the stigma of 4 weeks and 6 weeks get you, if you just get on and off, thats what you will have for gains (NOTHING) fast gains are water, you want slow steady gains. you will no way hurt yourself staying on dbol more than 4 or 6 weeks, past 4 years ive had 2 of the same work out partners and we been running dbol and anadrol together, and i like also cutting up on anadrol because wen im dieting it keeps my strentgh up, and i rip the hell up on it, if you dont then use a good ai and you will. we been talking since we been using this source so ill see ya around my man good luck

IML Gear Cream!
Goodies landed today thanks DG..

hahahaha, ya see what i mean brother, now thats faster than you can type !! my aunt is on the plane shes landing tomorrow she said it was a very fast flight, i love flying the friendly skys... give us the feedback wen ya get some results, im sure ill see #3 very soon lol.
cya bro

Yes sir thanks bro..

hahahaha, ya see what i mean brother, now thats faster than you can type !! my aunt is on the plane shes landing tomorrow she said it was a very fast flight, i love flying the friendly skys... give us the feedback wen ya get some results, im sure ill see #3 very soon lol.
cya bro

Back