• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

First cycle test e. Is an AI required for an ectomorph?

Ekky

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi! My name's Jonesy, I'm 26 and I’m going to start my first cycle. 400 mg test enanthate per week (injection on Monday and Thursday 0.65 ml (195 mg) per shot) for 12 weeks.

PCT 10 days after last injection:
week 1: Clomid 50 mg, Nolva 20 mg
week 2: Clomid 50 mg, Nolva 20 mg
week 3: Clomid 50 mg, Nolva 10 mg
week 4: Nolva 10 mg

I wanna know if the dosage (400 mg test e per week) will be enough for me. I did my blood test 5 years ago (so I was 21) and my testosterone level was 668 ng/dl (reference range 241 – 827 ng/dl) and TSH 3.47 μIU/ml (0.55 – 4.78 μIU/ml). I assume my test levels aren’t lower now, coz I feel my libido is high.

My stats: Ectomorph (probably about 10-15% of BF); height 5’11’’ (180 cm); weight 145 pounds (65 kg). I’ve gained 22 pounds (10 kg) since I started lifting, so yeah, I was even more skinny than I’m now… My goal weight is 182-196 pounds (82-88 kg) with 5-15% of BF.

Do you think that some AI (Arimidex) is required during the cycle if the dosage is less than 500 mg per week? I don’t think I’m gyno prone. Anyway I’ve heard different opinions about reversing gyno – mostly people claim that in most cases is reversible. I've read in some article that the risk of gyno is highly exaggerated if dosages are low and especially for ectomorphs like me. Some people say that an AI hinders your gains because it reduces your estrogen levels too much, but other folks say it’s just water so it’s fine.

I'll give you an update at week 5-6 and when I start cycling :)

Yes you need ai still, 10-15mg a day of aromasin is a good start. Bloodwork will tell.

Better to have and not need than need and not have. Figure out if you wanna use adex or aromasin and people will help dosage. Bloodwork week 5 to see if you need to adjust ai

2 bottles but 300 mg/ml :) REEH I don't have access to aromasin, only have anastrozol now (1 mg/pill).

Last edited:
maybe easier to do 600ew for ten weeks if its 300mg/ml. thats not too much for first cycle but either way your gonna get good results bro

Get yourself an AI and use it religiously. 12.5mg of aromasin a day is a good dtart. Justin, but was once in your shoes. I was 6'3" and 148lbs. Now I'm a very lean 205lbs. The great thing about being an ectomorph is it's very hard to put on fat. Lean muscle will come easy as long as you have a good base and eat like a horse. Diet doesn't have to be that clean.

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Tapatalk

Ok so I'm gonna try 500-600 mg per week. But should I run anastrozol throughout my entire cycle or not? I don't think I'm gyno prone, but don't wanna grow tits... And don't wanna hinder my gains either.

IML Gear Cream!
you wont hinder gains. at 500-600 run .5mg adex every other day

Get yourself an AI and use it religiously. 12.5mg of aromasin a day is a good dtart. Justin, but was once in your shoes. I was 6'3" and 148lbs. Now I'm a very lean 205lbs. The great thing about being an ectomorph is it's very hard to put on fat. Lean muscle will come easy as long as you have a good base and eat like a horse. Diet doesn't have to be that clean.

From 148 to 205 pounds? Wow, well done then. But bro, do I really need aromasin or anastrozol (Arimidex) would be fine too?

From 148 to 205 pounds? Wow, well done then. But bro, do I really need aromasin or anastrozol (Arimidex) would be fine too?
Either will work. Took me 3 1/2 years. 205 is still skinny for 6'3. Lol

0.5 mg anastrozol EOD from the beginning of my cycle (first injection) till I start PCT?

Randy, but at least you're tall and you can always put on weight... I wish I was 6-foot 3 or 4 sheeeee-it

0.5 mg anastrozol EOD from the beginning of my cycle (first injection) till I start PCT?

Randy, but at least you're tall and you can always put on weight... I wish I was 6-foot 3 or 4 sheeeee-it

Start with that get bloods week 5 and adjust if needed.

Why not do bloods before the start of your cycle so you know exactly where you stand. It doesn't get any easier than that. Crushing your e2 can be just as devastating as not managing your e2 at all. 2 cents

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Why not do bloods before the start of your cycle so you know exactly where you stand. It doesn't get any easier than that. Crushing your e2 can be just as devastating as not managing your e2 at all. 2 cents

I suppose my blood test should include especially: total test, free test, estradiol, estriol, estrone, prolactin, FSH, LH, cortisol and PSA? Probably gonna get this test this week before cycling.

400 is a good dose bro no need to hit 500 if you don't want to gains are to be made at 400 forsure but yea an ai is always required

Get Shredded!
Dude, your 145lbs, even with zero percent bodyfat that is not a solid base/foundation of muscle to be running steroids. All the gains you make you can make naturally incredibly easily with proper diet and training. Im an ecto, started at 125lbs, went from 125-165 the first 7 months, pretty lean gains. You shouldnt even be thinking about steroids until you hit atleast 185lbs, anyone at your height can get to 185lbs lean in very little time. This is pure laziness of my generation. Everybody condoning this guys steroid use needs to wake up. You have no base, your body isnt used to carrying muscle so assuming you put a decent amount of size during the cycle as soon as you come off and your test levels crash your gonna lose muscle, and the minute you let your diet slip your bodies gonna try and drop all of that size as fast as it can to return to homeostasis aka very little muscle. eat big, focus on increasing your strength on the big compound lifts so you build up a base of strength and muscle.

And ecto endo meso doesnt mean anything when it comes to ai use. Its genetics and bf level plays into it a bit.

For me it's not required, and I prefer not to use them if I can. Usually with test only I'm fine. If I throw in dbol or something then I need an ai.

Also, there's no need for a pct. It just delays the inevitable. Only from personal experience.

and get blood work pre cycle so you have a baseline.

Dude, your 145lbs, even with zero percent bodyfat that is not a solid base/foundation of muscle to be running steroids. All the gains you make you can make naturally incredibly easily with proper diet and training. Im an ecto, started at 125lbs, went from 125-165 the first 7 months, pretty lean gains. You shouldnt even be thinking about steroids until you hit atleast 185lbs, anyone at your height can get to 185lbs lean in very little time. This is pure laziness of my generation. Everybody condoning this guys steroid use needs to wake up. You have no base, your body isnt used to carrying muscle so assuming you put a decent amount of size during the cycle as soon as you come off and your test levels crash your gonna lose muscle, and the minute you let your diet slip your bodies gonna try and drop all of that size as fast as it can to return to homeostasis aka very little muscle. eat big, focus on increasing your strength on the big compound lifts so you build up a base of strength and muscle.

And ecto endo meso doesnt mean anything when it comes to ai use. Its genetics and bf level plays into it a bit.

People run steroids to gain muscle (quickly)... Plain and simple. They do it for many different reasons. I think nobody should judge whether or not they made a good decision. Some guys wanna be like Ronnie Coleman while others wanna get body like some fitness model. Actually 185-200lbs is my goal weight. I'm 5'11''.

At 145 pounds, you need to fuckin eat man. If not, you will end up getting a lot of muscle on cycle and soon as you come off...bam, back to 145 pound ecto.

And if if you cycle anyways, for the love of god don't use arimidex, idk why anyone uses that shit anymore anyways, aromasin is the ONLY ai I will use.

OK guys, finally I got my new blood test results:

-Testosterone - 7.64 ng/ml (reference 1.42-9.23)

-LH - 2.42 mlU/ml (0.57-12.07)
-FSH - 2.49 mlU/ml (0.95-11.95)

-Estradiol - 12 pg/ml (11-44)

-Prolactin - 12.88 ng/ml (1.39-24.20)
What dosage of Arimidex would you recommend? 0.25 mg EOD or 0.5 mg EOD? I will start my cycle next week.

Ok so I'm gonna try 500-600 mg per week. But should I run anastrozol throughout my entire cycle or not? I don't think I'm gyno prone, but don't wanna grow tits... And don't wanna hinder my gains either.
I find 1mg a week of adex shuts my estrogen down too much, and it fucks you up. I'd start your dosage real low like .25 or .5 at injection day and only up that if need arises or your 5th week blood says you need it. Estrogen shutdown blows bro and you won't grow.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Either will work. Took me 3 1/2 years. 205 is still skinny for 6'3. Lol

Indeed it is lean at 6 3 I'm 244. 270 now

This.... can't stress this enough. Hopefully you already did this because it's the only way to know your baseline

At 145 pounds, you need to fuckin eat man. If not, you will end up getting a lot of muscle on cycle and soon as you come off...bam, back to 145 pound ecto.

And if if you cycle anyways, for the love of god don't use arimidex, idk why anyone uses that shit anymore anyways, aromasin is the ONLY ai I will use.
I'm starting to feel the same about adex, it just hits my e2 too hard... bad days when you take too much....

People run steroids to gain muscle (quickly)... Plain and simple. They do it for many different reasons. I think nobody should judge whether or not they made a good decision. Some guys wanna be like Ronnie Coleman while others wanna get body like some fitness model. Actually 185-200lbs is my goal weight. I'm 5'11''.

So 145lbs to 200lbs at 5%bf off nothing but test e for 12 weeks...

Back