• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

As per Admin.. THIS is the OFFICIAL Election Day thread. "Ignore all others"

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was actually a good answer..

Its really the truth. I know Trump supporters myself included that never voted dem or R. Trump came along and we were tired of the same old promises and talk.

Yes Trump can be extreme but he says what others say behind voters backs. Others are scared to say what he's said.

Anyway I know you know all this so I won't go on about it.

You fucking reasonable fuck you Big Time
:-(

Its really the truth. I know Trump supporters myself included that never voted dem or R. Trump came along and we were tired of the same old promises and talk.

Yes Trump can be extreme but he says what others say behind voters backs. Others are scared to say what he's said.

Anyway I know you know all this so I won't go on about it.
Pretty sure a new party will come from this. I like the sound of the Patriot Party

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1610674113887.jpg
    FB_IMG_1610674113887.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 45
IML Gear Cream!
That was actually a good answer..

If we didn't sit here arguing online, you'd probably be surprised how much we all have in common, despite what MSM tells you.

If we all really put down what we want from our government, we'd probably mostly be closer to libertarians than anything. But instead here we are. Divided and conquered

Antifa always makes it to the front.

So does BLM

And people say it's a "conspiracy"

Exactly. A conspiracy is an organized event with more then one individual.

This entire Capitol "riot" is "debunked" as the Dems say...

We need a central party take a big slice out of the middle of the cake ,all the normals on the bell curve

Last edited:
Do you even work bto ?

We need a central party take a big slice out of the middle of the cake ,all the normals on the bell curve

Since the beginning of time, there is only two classes. Workers and rulers ( elites ).

Elites owe their entire existence to the workers, but they loath them. Throughout history every politicians has talked the talk of being for the people ( workers ), but any that walk the walk get a very ugly demise.

Interesting fact : In the roman empire, as a citizen, you were born free. If you got into debt, you had to sell yourself to pay off that debt.
In this age, everyone is born into slavery, and you have ability to purchase your freedom, hence the ability to move from the working class to the ruling class ...

Ugly demises - beheading, crucifixion, assassination, oh and impeached twice ...

The blind will of the people has no common sense. Mad will is stupid. The crimes of all inquisitions are carried out by the will of the people . there is nothing easier for a demigod than to maden a crowd. . The questions of right and wrong are drowned out by the screams of the people ...

Michael Kasikov, 100 year old comunist ...

Get Shredded!
Back in 1991 even family members had terrible arguments. They tried to make us feel guilty to stop us from speaking ...

Unknown comunist retiree ...

If we didn't sit here arguing online, you'd probably be surprised how much we all have in common, despite what MSM tells you.

If we all really put down what we want from our government, we'd probably mostly be closer to libertarians than anything. But instead here we are. Divided and conquered
Art if War. They got this shit down to a science.
[FONT=&quot]"However [political parties] may now and then answer popular ends, they are likely in the course of time and things, to become potent engines, by which cunning, ambitious, and unprincipled men will be enabled to subvert the power of the people and to usurp for themselves the reins of government, destroying afterwards the very engines which have lifted them to unjust dominion."[/FONT]

Since the beginning of time, there is only two classes. Workers and rulers ( elites ).

Elites owe their entire existence to the workers, but they loath them. Throughout history every politicians has talked the talk of being for the people ( workers ), but any that walk the walk get a very ugly demise.

Interesting fact : In the roman empire, as a citizen, you were born free. If you got into debt, you had to sell yourself to pay off that debt.
In this age, everyone is born into slavery, and you have ability to purchase your freedom, hence the ability to move from the working class to the ruling class ...

Ugly demises - beheading, crucifixion, assassination, oh and impeached twice ...
Spoken that a true Marxist.

Sorry , I forgot you people don't look at policy y'all watch CNN and get all the information you need lol.

Was Trump a people person hell no but you can't argue with the policy for America plan and simple .
what policy exactly? Trump was far from a successful president.

there is so much bullshit to unpack here. What a very simple minded and naive view.

We need to completely remove all parties and individuals vote strictly on policies. Candidates shouldn’t even be allowed to let their religious affiliations become public

Separation of church and state is a thing of the past.
That's 50% of the problem. The other half is between gun nuts and those anti abortion people.
Even those that aren't religious but totally don't give a fuck about a woman's right to choose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back