• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dragonball z fighter thread!!

samgraves82

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Yep, that's right!! We all know by now that i'm a huge dragonball geek and i know some of you are fans too. Here i'll post all the new manga episodes and early releases amd of course some old z episodes etc. I know theres super dragonball heroes and lots of fan manga but im gonna try to keep it canon here. If you wanna post fan/heroes manga thats fine but please note it is that.

Uncle z rep
www.unclez.ru for list/ordering

orders@unclez.ru for order questions

pm for all other help

c9b53c4710b6c6b7e4fb7229721507e3.jpg

Max

90bf8330694cbe740a86dd7bbc801802.jpg

Wasn’t a fan but if it went like this I’ll watch every episode today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Come on guys, everyone knows my little pony is where it’s at.

I've watched all the DBZ anime, never got into the comic book manga stuff. I've watched soo much anime over the years hard to find good content now.

Demon Slayer Kimetsu no Yaiba is awesome, hopefully they drop some more anime soon.

I've watched all the DBZ anime, never got into the comic book manga stuff. I've watched soo much anime over the years hard to find good content now.

Demon Slayer Kimetsu no Yaiba is awesome, hopefully they drop some more anime soon.
Ninja scroll all time fav probably. We gotta new broly movie this year too. The manga is different and it's gonna ruin the anime when it comes out but like it anyways

UNCLE Z REP
WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Back