• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Who has made visible physique progress in 2014?

IML Gear Cream!
Right side was 2013 rolling into 2014. left side was October 25 2014 so i can say that 2014 was all gains lol ;)
6RhTwBH.jpg

for those that haven't really followed some of my self history posts. i've been running gear for coming up on 4 years now, this past year was my first one of B&C. the reason i cycled was because every time i got a good cycle in, made some really solid gains, i would get heavily injured due to whatever activity i was doing for fun at the time. broken femurs, hip, multiple vertebrae, torn acl, mcl, both minisci, shoulder surgery, broken ribs, wrists, ankles, etc and then i would sit stagnant and lose most of my gains from that cycle.

the first picture was taken in November of last year i believe (could have been early december) after some end of injury rehab cardio, i broke my foot in multiple places, fucked up my achilles tendon and several other minor ones in the same foot, severely strained my calf, lower back injury, and tweaked the opposite knee.

the second picture is one i just posted for the PL competition, not biggest i've been by any means (last spring), but hopefully i'll get back there and surpass it :winkfinger:

Hx7Hpij.png

zPzCIbb.jpg

The first pic is from October 2013. I'm 40yo, 6'2" approximately #215 probably 15% bf. The second one is from September 2014. I was about #222 9 or 10%. I'm on my way to #240 at 8%. But my goal is to just hold under 10 most of the year.

I had some major health issues that almost killed me. Totally prevented me from training, eating and growing the way I want since mid 2011. When I got sick I was about #235 at 14%. I was down to #175 at my lowest with like no muscle mass. it killed me to be in that shape.

Now I'm pretty much all clear and pushing the limits once again and loving it.

Thank you all for the constant education and motivation.
Nice pec Maj/minor separation!

Nice pec Maj/minor separation!
Thanks. I actually consider myself more of a hybrid powerlifter/bodybuilder...a powerbuilder if you will.
My programming is pretty much a modified 531 and I have been hitting some considerable volume to build muscle the last year. Ya gotta love a killer pump after hitting a max effort deadlift!

You all look incredible. I'm loving this. More pics!

Thanks. I actually consider myself more of a hybrid powerlifter/bodybuilder...a powerbuilder if you will.
My programming is pretty much a modified 531 and I have been hitting some considerable volume to build muscle the last year. Ya gotta love a killer pump after hitting a max effort deadlift!
i train similarly most of the time. I lead with one of the big three at low reps and then all my accessorie work is aimed at high reps to either finish of the major movers or to keep constant load on the assisting muscle groups.

This is over a few years

Upper left: 225
upper right: 235
lower left : 255 & bloated as fuuuuuuuck (spring 2014)
lower right : 246 (fall 2014)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 109
Get Shredded!
soooooo anyone else gona post pics? lol....winter bulk get to everyone i suppose? haha :p

I'll have to see if I can dig up some progress pics when I get home. Nothing amazing, but I'd like to share because 2014 was a pretty good year for me.

I've made huge changes but due to taking high doses of tren I lost all my old before pics in the process of smashing my old phone (it deserved it)

Darn nice work. I am doing something similar to you and am about your age. Did you have to do a ton of cardio to get that lean or was it mostly just your diet?

eta some of you guys are legit!!!! Holy hell.

Last edited:
2 year progress .. Left 130lbs right 175lbs low bf%

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
Thanks brother!! I was so skinny haha I don't think I had any muscle then I've managed to gain lean muscle by bulking but managing to stay lean haha that's what tren does for me I've only been using steroids for a year now. Im actually in a full on bulk now im trying to get to 200lbs im currently running test NPP & dbol it's honestly the hardest thing for me to get my BF up I have such a quick metabolism as I am pretty young. My body fat varies from the most being 9-10% bulking & while im cutting it goes down to about 7% & no I never really get fat im working on it now with test NPP & dbol

I see you started pretty skinny/lean, did you ever bulk up and get more BF or did you mostly lean gain? Meaning you never really got "fat"?

Just curious. Nice work.

182 Up to 206 and due to a hamstring pull down to 187.

Not what i wanted but i like the way i look. I'm shooting for 200 by May.

Sent from The Mothership

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1420677073775.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1420677073775.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 55
  • uploadfromtaptalk1420677381915.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1420677381915.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 61
I really enjoy threads like this. It is excellent motivation.

All of you should start a journal.

Sent from The Mothership

Here is progress from the last 14 months. This is in addition to 7 years of hard work and lifting, waking up at 4:50 AM everyday and eating when I didn't want to. Still refining as I go. Biggest goal this year is to plus up my forearms and hit 205 if I can.
WAMqaglfNUCnprZshgVhlLiWoyPcVYvgFKmK.jpg

Back