• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Egg white shortage?

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone else have a hard time finding liquid egg whites?

Both of my grocery stores are always out or only have one or two cartons....

If this keeps up I'm gonna have to get a Costco membership just for damn egg whites.

Kind of. I think the big issue is they never truly have enough. So people hoard them when they are in stock. My wife is the worst about it. "Oh look, they're in stock. Get them all." I hate doing it, but it doesn't phase her in the least.

Sorry, bro...we'll leave you a couple cartons next time. :rolleyes:

GChicken, 3OT and some other members got chickens. Buy direct from the source! Lol

The wife picks up 6 mini cartons from Costco when we run low, Super 1 here also has them religiously

Never running out here, farm fresh always. And don’t cost me a dime.

Interesting...I always buy 7 btles every Sunday when I shop..and the last 2 weeks I've had to ask for assistance because they're was only a few on the shelves..they had them in back, but it seems they're only putting out a smaller amount...this could just be coincidence to your observation, but it never happened to me before until couple weeks ago...gotta have me my liq whites god damnit!

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

Could go online and just buy the big pump jugs. I have the same problem finding them sometimes.

I just pull out he yokes and give them to my dog.

IML Gear Cream!
Could go online and just buy the big pump jugs. I have the same problem finding them sometimes.
Egg whites international and muscle egg are more expensive then buying single cartons

Muscle egg is $75 for 2 gallons - would be $9 per 32oz

Egg whites international is $128 for 4 gallons - would be $8 per 32oz

I get them for $4.50ish now.... Damn it!

Yes shelf is always empty now grabbed that egg beaters bullshit that's 99% egg whites but is yellow and tasted like cheese. Tried separating them manually harder than it seems when your in a rush, was wondering the same thing myself actually. Interesting its not just here. I just figured its cuz i live in rural America.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

$4.50 at Walmart here in Cali.. 100g protein per 32oz container.
f476bdac4b78a065b8f4103e237011a0.jpg

All the Kroger’s by me are it expect for the simple truth kind that are like 7$ a carton

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I get those or a different brand when they have them but they're always out recently.

Damn chickens needs to step their game up.

I’m a whole egg type of guy...but what do you guys do to ‘liven’ the boring ass egg white game up?

Most of my regular grocery stores are always low. Get that Costco membership man. They're $8.99 for a six pack of 16oz cartons, which is cheaper than anywhere else around me.

Drink them
This. I put a half packet of splenda and some sugar free syrup along with my whites and oats. Preferred flavors are chocolate macadamia, German chocolate cake, white chocolate with hazelnut, brown sugar cinnamon. Lots of choices. I've you go to whites you'll never go back to whey shakes. Whites taste better and are a leaner source of protein

I’m a whole egg type of guy...but what do you guys do to ‘liven’ the boring ass egg white game up?
Drink them.. tastes alot like skim milk too me these days..I keep them super chilled and chug away

Get Shredded!
Raws eggs give me stomach problems so prolly just stick to my fried whole eggs. Over easy. Dip my
turkey snausage in the yolk. Rarely drink protein shakes anyway...you wait and see dudes. I’m coming back full force, in like 2 months!! Ugh, blows waiting...in the meantime cardio and high reps so I don’t get too fat (fatter).

Raws eggs give me stomach problems so prolly just stick to my fried whole eggs. Over easy. Dip my
turkey snausage in the yolk. Rarely drink protein shakes anyway...you wait and see dudes. I’m coming back full force, in like 2 months!! Ugh, blows waiting...in the meantime cardio and high reps so I don’t get too fat (fatter).
If cooked eggs don't bother you, changes are the pasteurized whites in the carton won't either. It's the raw thing that gets most people. I forget the name of the enzyme in raw eggs that causes the digestion problems

I'm with Mking I love some good fried eggs and sausage! lol BUT... I'm going to buy some liquid egg whites next Costco trip to see what all the hype is about

Just picked up 4 boxes at Coscto today. They always have them in stock.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Anyone else have a hard time finding liquid egg whites?

Both of my grocery stores are always out or only have one or two cartons....

If this keeps up I'm gonna have to get a Costco membership just for damn egg whites.

No, lol. No huge chicken kill anywhere, there are still plenty of the egg laying hens still shucking out eggs. :)

$4.50? Wtf? I pay fucking $6.00 for this same carton on the east coast, fuck me.

As for OP, not sure where you do your grocery shopping but I never seen egg whites sold out in my area. Probably for the reason stated above, $6.00 lol

Back