• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Apology to Monte, would like to....

Get Shredded!
I looked through forum posts pretty far back and didn’t see any pics so how would anyone know this?
He was a big mofo. There's no denying that at all. He's still pretty big even after all the shit he went through. There's zero doubt he's one of the few that puts in the work. That's not the quarrel at all

Yeah he started talking shit in GC's sub about all UGLs are crap, we're all idiots for not getting pharma gear, etc (like tren, dbol, unique test esters, you know, pharma stuff). Basically acting like a pretentious prick. So I said that he was. He took it as I called him a prick because he apparently can't read or understand the difference between "acting like" and "are." He had no real rebuttal to that, so he just resorted to calling me fat and posting my starting pics from my log...that are posted publically for everyone to see for a reason. Didn't even have the balls to take the current ones at 20lbs less after 7 weeks.

I don't really give a shit. He actually proved to be a prick and that's that. It's all there for anyone to see. He provides zero useful input to the community here, so he doesn't mean shit to me. At least people can watch my log and learn some things and see what kind of difference can be made in a short amount of time when you bust your ass.

Did I miss anything Swiper or do you just have more of the same drivel? Seems like you've caught a bad case of GC derangement syndrome like a good liberal.
I dont know how I missed all of his BS. I just went back and read all of the post. WTF happened to swiper. That fucker needs eat a snickers bar and chill.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Now see, someone that looks like this making comments hold water.

Whatever happened to CowboyPump? I havent seen him respond in a while and did admin change his pic?

Whatever happened to CowboyPump? I havent seen him respond in a while and did admin change his pic?
I'm gonna send him a message and get his ass back here into therapy.

Now see, someone that looks like this making comments hold water.

I've seen garlic come here do a log, get in pretty good shape, loose a bunch of fat then dissappear for while or quit updating logs then next thing I see he put all the fat back on and he's back where he started. Seems like I've seen him do this a half dozen times. I always wonder why he works so hard to diet, train and get in shape then throw all that hard work out the window and get fat again. I'm thinking drug and alcohol addiction? Maybe Garlic will let us know????

IML Gear Cream!
I've seen garlic come here do a log, get in pretty good shape, loose a bunch of fat then dissappear for while or quit updating logs then next thing I see he put all the fat back on and he's back where he started. Seems like I've seen him do this a half dozen times. I always wonder why he works so hard to diet, train and get in shape then throw all that hard work out the window and get fat again. I'm thinking drug and alcohol addiction? Maybe Garlic will let us know????
He was going through some family and life. He recently lost his father which I'm sure was difficult. Definitely looks like he is getting back on track again. Keep it going Garlic!

I did the same when I lost both of my parents within months almost 2 years ago. Definitely took its toll on me mentally and physically.

got me thinking about how frail and skinny my doctor is, I'm gonna tell him to shut the fuck up and give my my script, he doesnt know shit about AAS

Yeah he started talking shit in GC's sub about all UGLs are crap, we're all idiots for not getting pharma gear, etc (like tren, dbol, unique test esters, you know, pharma stuff). Basically acting like a pretentious prick. So I said that he was. He took it as I called him a prick because he apparently can't read or understand the difference between "acting like" and "are." He had no real rebuttal to that, so he just resorted to calling me fat and posting my starting pics from my log...that are posted publically for everyone to see for a reason. Didn't even have the balls to take the current ones at 20lbs less after 7 weeks.

I don't really give a shit. He actually proved to be a prick and that's that. It's all there for anyone to see. He provides zero useful input to the community here, so he doesn't mean shit to me. At least people can watch my log and learn some things and see what kind of difference can be made in a short amount of time when you bust your ass.

Did I miss anything Swiper or do you just have more of the same drivel? Seems like you've caught a bad case of GC derangement syndrome like a good liberal.

why do you not take your health seriously? why do you keep stuffing your face with shit food and drink alcohol all the time? do you think maybe you might have a problem with alcohol since you have no self-control over what you put into it do to your body? You call yourself healthy you look like complete shit here.

why would you let yourself look like such a fat slob?

if you need help there’s a lot of people on here who have addictions I’m sure they can help you out with your alcoholism. I think that might be the reason why you just don’t give a shit about your health anymore.

Best of luck to you

because he’s a fake phony bodybuilder Who likes to act like one online.

Very observant lol. Of course I'll answer, I've always been very open and honest with everyone here. I think it's good for people to see the truth behind what happens so they can help better themselves and learn from my mistakes. Each of those logs has those details toward the beginning of them but I'll summarize it here. I know some will run with it but that doesn't matter, I'm here to help those that can use it.

I haven't used any drugs for a long time, but that has absolutely been the case before. Coke was my thing, which is why I lost so much size from years ago. I have that up a few years back for good and haven't looked back since. I definitely have an alcohol problem, I have a very addictive personality. My wife and I have the same issues, so there has been a tendency to feed into each other's issues. When we met we were both in the best shape of our lives. One thing led to another, people dying, health problems, etc. We had a pretty rough go for a few years and resorted to drinking and drugs to cope with those issues. We went from where we were to the worst shape we've both ever been in.

When I came back here, I was 210 and 40% bodyfat. I'd lost all of that hard earned muscle and was obviously very fat. I worked it off back down to 11% and can't remember my weight. I think that was over the course of a year and a half or so.

After that I changed the focus of my life 100% to my career. I had taken a job I wasn't really qualified for, but like anything else I've ever done, if I give it full effort I can learn and accomplish literally anything I set my mind to. I consider myself very gifted to have a mind that is capable of learning pretty much anything. So I focused on my career, worked my way into the position and beyond. During that time workouts became less important as did diet. Of course I also had far more money than I'd ever made before, and with all of the traveling and lunch/dinner meetings diet was also compromised and was replaced with a ton of gourmet meals and wine in places like Napa. I never really went back into the full blown alcoholic mode until fairly recently this year. I had started back again right before the 'Rona bullshit, then the whole shutdown thing, along with finding out my dad had stage IV lung cancer threw me into a pretty bad place and I had started drinking again. I'm also a really good cook, so that didn't help.

Then we decided together we were done with living that way, and that happened to be right when our gym decided to reopen against the government's orders. That was about 8 weeks ago. We've decided we can't afford to live like that anymore, and we're living the way we used to be. We have to stay healthy for our grandbaby so we can be there for him like we should be. I guess we have a bit more motivating factors now than we ever have before. So we hired Monte to coach us and haven't looked back. Neither of us even have a desire to drink anymore, and outside of our actual wedding where we drank a bottle of Schramsberg and felt like shit lol, we haven't and don't care to drink at all. Those days are behind us now. We still enjoy our high end meals, but that's just a here and there thing from here on. We're both down 20+lbs and feeling great.

Will we relapse again? Maybe but doubtful. I'm completely past that now. She is too. Bodybuilding will never be the #1 thing in my life, but it'll always be my staple. The regimentation keeps us on the path we want. This year I'm finally getting back to doing the hunting and fishing I love, and I'll be using that along to my grandson. So things are going good and a lot has changed in my life.

So that's pretty much that. I'm always open to answer any questions anyone has. I just hope I can help and inspire some people along the way that want to change their lives too.

He was going through some family and life. He recently lost his father which I'm sure was difficult. Definitely looks like he is getting back on track again. Keep it going Garlic!

I did the same when I lost both of my parents within months almost 2 years ago. Definitely took its toll on me mentally and physically.

Haven't lost him yet but it's coming soon unfortunately. Tears me up inside thinking about it because he the one that's helped me become the man I am today. He's a crazy motherfucker that's done shit very few can even imagine. He's done things for this country and our family most would never believe. It's going to be really hard but I'll pull through

Haven't lost him yet but it's coming soon unfortunately. Tears me up inside thinking about it because he the one that's helped me become the man I am today. He's a crazy motherfucker that's done shit very few can even imagine. He's done things for this country and our family most would never believe. It's going to be really hard but I'll pull through
keep your shit together, most likely his biggest fear is will his family be ok without him

why do you not take your health seriously? why do you keep stuffing your face with shit food and drink alcohol all the time? do you think maybe you might have a problem with alcohol since you have no self-control over what you put into it do to your body? You call yourself healthy you look like complete shit here.

why would you let yourself look like such a fat slob?

if you need help there’s a lot of people on here who have addictions I’m sure they can help you out with your alcoholism. I think that might be the reason why you just don’t give a shit about your health anymore.

Best of luck to you
Hilarious that's still all you have. You sound like a liberal with your deflection

Get Shredded!
Life happens. It happens to us all.

ive never understood the shade that’s thrown at guys who enjoy bodybuilding but aren’t obsessed with it like some of the other guys are.

You’re good at lifting things up, big fucking deal.

for me, and most every normal guy, we want to get hand jobs and blow jobs more frequently... so we incorporate weight lifting so those opportunities come our way more often.

I’ve played competitive sports all my life (even adult rec league)... I ain’t trying to be the best at working out haha

I can appreciate those that do love bodybuilding because they pass on a lot of knowledge through there own experiences that are invaluable. But sometimes life happens and you cannot put the time and effort into this lifestyle even if you want to.

id much rather be good at fathering then look stage ready 4 times a year. Just my two cents.

then you got that crowd that’ll say you have no business juicing if your not competing.... that’s another good one.

i got an idea tho... let’s all have fun while we’re alive. Let’s use each other to better ourselves (I.e. networking) and let’s lift each other up instead of smash each other down. (Except for liberals, smashing them is fine).

love you all, love MK

Life happens. It happens to us all.

ive never understood the shade that’s thrown at guys who enjoy bodybuilding but aren’t obsessed with it like some of the other guys are.

You’re good at lifting things up, big fucking deal.

for me, and most every normal guy, we want to get hand jobs and blow jobs more frequently... so we incorporate weight lifting so those opportunities come our way more often.

I’ve played competitive sports all my life (even adult rec league)... I ain’t trying to be the best at working out haha

I can appreciate those that do love bodybuilding because they pass on a lot of knowledge through there own experiences that are invaluable. But sometimes life happens and you cannot put the time and effort into this lifestyle even if you want to.

id much rather be good at fathering then look stage ready 4 times a year. Just my two cents.

then you got that crowd that’ll say you have no business juicing if your not competing.... that’s another good one.

i got an idea tho... let’s all have fun while we’re alive. Let’s use each other to better ourselves (I.e. networking) and let’s lift each other up instead of smash each other down. (Except for liberals, smashing them is fine).

love you all, love MK

^^^speaking of closet homos^^^

:)

I misread that you had lost him. My mistake. Glad you still have him and cherish the days you have left. Many days I wish I could turn back the hands of time and relive a few more days with my parents.

I misread that you had lost him. My mistake. Glad you still have him and cherish the days you have left. Many days I wish I could turn back the hands of time and relive a few more days with my parents.

Yeah I have a lot of things I wish we'd been able to do. But it is what it is. Gotta enjoy the time we have left!

Not sure anybody other than monte is a real bodybuilder on this forum.

I do not need to re-state the closet homo sexuality, AAS abuse and non lifting aspect of this forum do I?

:)
I'm curious, what's your definition of a "real bodybuilder?"
If @CoachCabo and @Killionb12 are fake, then I wouldn't mind fake as well

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

I don't think I've ever seen garlic refer to himself as a Bodybuilder.

Hell, everyone here is a "Bodybuilder", the only difference between everyone is the amount effort or drive.

Some guys like to look good for a while then don't give a shit.

There are great physiques on the forum though.

Killionb12
Coach cabo
Hj2
Ggg
Wesley
KILLABE (needs some legs still)
Nightened
Mr green
Sherk
Hfo3
Rehh

I'm sure I'm forgetting plenty.

Plenty of guys have the knowledge, sometimes they just don't give a shit how they look.

It's the old perception that you don't have to have a great physique to be a good coach. No you don't have to have one currently but, imo, you had better have had one in the past. If not, you can't relate.

How do I say this without sounding gay, " The Pit seems to be full of homos :) " Garlic is the man. Level headed and straight shooter. Always willing to to share some knowledge. It seems like there are a few good people on ASF and he is one of them...

Back