• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

#wesellrealgear!

heavyhitter

Board Rep
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
With everything that’s out there these days, stick with what’s tried and true. Monsters products have lab tests, customer endorsements, and blood work to back up our products and our doses. Hit up me or Brutus if you have any questions, comments, or concerns. And as always, we’ll price match any domestic

those Results at Anasci are fucking scary man
You ain't kidding man! Especially when it's from so called ones who have been sourcing for at least 5 years+!

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

hell , 1 of the test came back as 'unidentifiable'

so who tf knows whats on those vials , smh

hell , 1 of the test came back as 'unidentifiable'

so who tf knows whats on those vials , smh
Its being identified now. Me and five other bros put the money together to have it tested and find out wtf is in it.

But yeah, what heavyhitter said. Look no further than monster!

Its being identified now. Me and five other bros put the money together to have it tested and find out wtf is in it.

But yeah, what heavyhitter said. Look no further than monster!
I’m really interested to see what’s in there

IML Gear Cream!
You ain't kidding man! Especially when it's from so called ones who have been sourcing for at least 5 years+!

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk
How do I donate and get involved in all this testing that's going on over there?
I feel left out and want that inside info.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Well, I'm talking about donating over at Anasci to help with more testing. I also believe then you can see certain test results (including the ones these guys are talking about) that other regular members can't view. I love real world info. I don't trust mass specs. They're all done and sent in by the company themselves I believe. Then put out in their own subforum for everyone to go "wow!!!" ... I want to see real, random info on companies. (Including the horrible results that H-AS had; I'm only throwing this out there because I see you flying their logo - sorry)

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Go to anasci and go to the steroid testing and there’s a thread on donting. Or you can just get to 50 posts I believe and then you can see it

Back