• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New Covid Mandates - preparation for an unwanted jab

IML Gear Cream!
Folks throw out these numbers like they are true. The only way you have a 99.98% chance of survival once infected is if you are 17, female, asian, and skinny. Are you? No? Then that number has absolutely no application to you and probably has no application to anybody else reading.

I am glad you survived. Hell, even Russian Roulette has an 83.3% chance of survival, but that does not make playing Russian Roulette "smart," prudent, or wise.

this confirms my suspicion that this virus was manufactured by the Chinese to de populate the earth. With skinny female Asians survival rate being much higher than the rest it’s easy to see what the Chinese intend on doing. I will get this vaccine as soon as the people responsible for this viral outbreak are severely punished.

it’s so difficult to trust governments and corporate healthcare and even society when we entered this with the whole agenda being about how bad our government is and we exit with how if you don’t do what they say then you are the enemy of the global community.

78% of covid hospitalizations are individuals who are obese.

1-5% of those who contract covid are hospitalized.

Looks to me like the safest vaccine to avoid being in the hospital with covid, instead of just being sick at home with the flu, is not stuffing your fat fucking face.

This is 100% true.

I even saw a comparison that being normal BMI survival rate (unvaccinated) is about the same as being obese and vaccinated. I never bothered checking to see if that was actually true or the other person just made it up, but it makes sense.

That does not mean that being normal BMI and vaccinated does not make your chances of survival multiple times better, though, as well as significantly reducing your chance of infection and unknowingly passing on the virus to somebody obese who is believing all this anti-vaxx bullshit and later dies.

I got the vaccine about 6 mo's ago and never had ANY problems. Shit my shoulder didn't even get sore. Not gonna spend 1 fuckin second arguing w/ anyone about it. I just thought it was the best thing for me to do for me and my family and I still do. As soon as the booster is available, I'll get that too. My daughter has an immunity problem and is 10 times more likely to die if she gets it, and that's more important than ALL this arguing. Anyone who disagrees w/ me, that's ur God given right, and we will just have to agree to disagree. Good Luck to all u guys, whatever u do.
I had a talk with an old friend at work I hadn't seen in quite a while yesterday.

We talked about covid, he was in the hospital with it this year, he said he's had both shots and would get the booster when he could because, feeling like he couldn't breath was the worst thing he could imagine.

I told him, "I can totally understand, I don't personally want to get the vaccine but, I absolutely see why you would".

He said "yeah, I can completely understand why you wouldn't want to get it too."

That was the end of the conversation. Pretty refreshing

For how many of you is this thread relevant?

The OP is asking about the new mandates.

I think they will be struck down, but, for now, they affect:

Businesses with 100 or more employees (or, alternatively, weekly testing, which is probably unobtainable once this kicks in)

Fed gov employees

Fed gov contractors

Healthcare businesses that want to accept medicaid or medicare

Did I miss anything?

Businesses with 100 or more employees (or, alternatively, weekly testing, which is probably unobtainable once this kicks in)

Fed gov employees

Fed gov contractors

Did I miss anything?
It would effect my job I BELIEVE since we are regulated by the fed and employ thousands.

So covid only attacks corporations with over 100 employees? Wow…. This mother fucker was really dialed in back in Wuhan eh?

Fed gov employees

Fed gov contractors

Did I miss anything?

They are already talking home testing kits. The first few months they will be sold at cost to make them seem appealing. I've said this a thousand times....this is a MONEY and POWER grab. You are about to live in a world where you will have to pay to be medicated and/or tested. Every single person. Let that sink in. This is nothing less than a new world wide tax.

They don't want anyone to know it, but the world is pushing back. The vaccinated are burning their vaccination cards. The fight has just begun:

Jackson Lahmeyer
@JacksonLahmeyer
·
10h
I’m going to speak on the behalf of the state of Oklahoma to former Vice President Biden.

And I will say it slow enough so even he can understand it…

We. Will. NEVER. Comply.

Vid:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1436175196327759873

I get all the "I will never comply" stuff, and it would be easy for me to post that, too, since I am not employed by an employer affected by any of these mandates, but how many of you are going to walk away from your job to "never comply?"

Thats a serious question.

Is your employer affected? Are you willing to quit or be fired? That is the situation with which FM19 is faced (and Montego1)

I get all the "I will never comply" stuff, and it would be easy for me to post that, too, since I am not employed by an employer affected by any of these mandates, but how many of you are going to walk away from your job to "never comply?"

Thats a serious question.

Is your employer affected? Are you willing to quit or be fired? That is the situation with which FM19 is faced (and Montego1)
If I had to get the vaccine to stay at my job, I would get it. I don't have options that could provide for my family like my current job does, especially with no formal education.

My families wellbeing and financial security is more important then my own personal beliefs and health.

Get Shredded!
If I had to get the vaccine to stay at my job, I would get it. I don't have options that could provide for my family like my current job does, especially with no formal education.

My families wellbeing and financial security is more important then my own personal beliefs and health.

Your kids are next. LA just mandated it for kids 12 and up. They won't release side effects but get the jab. I will die on this hill. My daughter who just turned 12 a couple weeks ago won't be getting it until there's more transparency.

The problem is …. It won’t stop here. They’ll have more shit to feed us moving forward. This is slavery. Take our lively hood away from us if we don’t do what they say.

corporate communism now rules you. And for all you Democrat idiots that are jumping with joy. You’re in the same sinking ship as everyone else. You’ll get yours too.

There *are* other options. And I'm not talking about finding another job.

I'm also going to say that a LARGE portion of your family's wellbeing is *exactly* your personal beliefs and health. Take those away and how effective are you? I'm saying this out of respect and love.

Same here ... just curious of precautionary aspects that we can take given the risks published to peer reviewed papers (micro-clotting, increased viral load, and viral escapes) that the propaganda machine doesn't communicate.

Folks throw out these numbers like they are true. The only way you have a 99.98% chance of survival once infected is if you are 17, female, asian, and skinny. Are you? No? Then that number has absolutely no application to you and probably has no application to anybody else reading.

I am glad you survived. Hell, even Russian Roulette has an 83.3% chance of survival, but that does not make playing Russian Roulette "smart," prudent, or wise.
OK, so let's look at something... You have a statically better chance of dying from the below than covid:

Heart attack
Cancer
Suicide
Drug over dose
Car crash

So by your logic, we need to ban, restrict, or limit access to pretty much everything. Why isn't this happening.

Obesity is a way bigger problem then covid, why isn't the government mandating diet and exercise?

Your logic is flawed. Keep giving away your freedoms and see what's left. If you're into that, I hear Venezuela is beautiful this time of year.

Your kids are next. LA just mandated it for kids 12 and up. They won't release side effects but get the jab. I will die on this hill. My daughter who just turned 12 a couple weeks ago won't be getting it until there's more transparency.

Hey serious question big guy. Are your kids vaccinated for Polio, smallpox, measles? Or are you against all vaccines? Reaso I ask is because I believe, and my kids are grown, that most schools require some vaccines to attend.

I didn't hear anything about law enforcement. Are they required also?

It amazes me that this shit is happening. Everyone knows it doesn't work but everyone is like meh ok ill get it because I have to work. Newsflash. If everyone said fuk it for a month they would be begging people to return to work.

My doc has 5 personal friends that died after the Vax. My wife's best friend is vaxed and works for Sutter and is sick AF with it right now. She's going on her 9th day.

What in the actual fuk is going on?

Mean while all you guys with a enlarged heart? This should get interesting.

I’m not taking this “vaccine”. It’s not a vaccine by any standard of measurement. It hasn’t been cleared by the FDA. It’s been pushed through. Fauci’s wife is the head of Pfizer the only FDA “approved” “vaccine”. If you’re dumb enough to take this shot, you deserve the consequences. I’m claiming religious exemption. They want to force the issue? I’ll send hot lead their way. Fuck em’ in the neck.

Last edited:
Hey serious question big guy. Are your kids vaccinated for Polio, smallpox, measles? Or are you against all vaccines? Reaso I ask is because I believe, and my kids are grown, that most schools require some vaccines to attend.

Tommy you're not this dumb so I dunno why you're asking me these questions. We all are vaxed. Why did I find that ok? Because of a min of 10 years of studies for these vaccines. Transparency with death rates and side effects. FDA approval and now two FDA employees quiting that over see the Vax program. FDA approved in record time but we can't tell you the death and side effect numbers until 2023.
A vaccine that is shown not to work. Oh yeah its works if you get a booster every 5 months for how long? Oh let's add pills to that to make it work. The boosters and pills aren't FDA approved right? But yeah boost yourself to the moon.

To close, we now have mutations that a Vax won't touch but yeah you have to get the Vax! Because.......... we made a contract with big pharma.

Those are actual vaccines. They also passed real testing. Having said that, even those still occasionally fuck up a person for life. My kids were vaccinated accordingly. But I didn't worry one bit about some antivax kids being in school with them. That's how real vaccines work.

IML Gear Cream!
Tommy you're not this dumb so I dunno why you're asking me these questions. We all are vaxed. Why did I find that ok? Because of a min of 10 years of studies for these vaccines. Transparency with death rates and side effects. FDA approval and now two FDA employees quiting that over see the Vax program. FDA approved in record time but we can't tell you the death and side effect numbers until 2023.
A vaccine that is shown not to work. Oh yeah its works if you get a booster every 5 months for how long? Oh let's add pills to that to make it work. The boosters and pills aren't FDA approved right? But yeah boost yourself to the moon.

To close, we now have mutations that a Vax won't touch but yeah you have to get the Vax! Because.......... we made a contract with big pharma.

Those are actual vaccines. They also passed real testing. Having said that, even those still occasionally fuck up a person for life. My kids were vaccinated accordingly. But I didn't worry one bit about some antivax kids being in school with them. That's how real vaccines work.

So we should wait 10 years? Sort through thousands of peer studies?
Comparing this to “real” vaccines from the past is like comparing phones from 50 years ago to today.
Like I’ve said many times now, don’t get it, your choice. Of course you could be choosing to not have a job, education for your kids and the freedom to go anywhere.
I made my choice, not the government.

Yep. Trump admin passed the law that said you can take whatever experimental drug you want and can't be denied access. If you want it, go get it. (I know you did, but I'm speaking generally.)

Given the fact that the vaccine is *obviously* impacting reproductive systems, we may very well be fucking up future generations. So we should just get the jab and fuck our grandkids, right? No point in worrying about what "might" happen down the road.

Of course you could be choosing to not have a job, education for your kids and the freedom to go anywhere.

Lol...that just narrowly avoids contradiction. The govt *is* making the choice for millions. You may have gotten it for your health, but there are tons that are being coerced into getting it.

Hope you're having a good friday. I enjoy our old man arguments. Pass me another beer.

Comparing this to “real” vaccines from the past is like comparing phones from 50 years ago to today.
Like I’ve said many times now, don’t get it, your choice. Of course you could be choosing to not have a job, education for your kids and the freedom to go anywhere.

Bro you do understand the survival rates right? If everyone was dying I might be able to see where you're coming from. When did this become you get covid and die? That's how it's being pushed lol.
We know the tests were fuked up.
We know they counted every death under the sun as a covid death. Shit AOC is telling people to get their death cert changed to a covid death so they can get the 9k dollars. WTF seriously! This is all out there in plain sight.

People constantly bring up all the vaccinations that were required when we were children.

#1. Those were tested with significant history to determine not only their efficacy but the negatives.
#2. Where those things I/we were vaccinated against such as yellow fever, smallpox, polio, et al in the 99 percentile of unlikey death or long lasting effects?

I am fairly certain I am as “vaxxed” as anyone on this forum. But for those I had no choice no knowledge to make a choice. This whole COVID thing has really smelled fishy since about April/May 2020 and the stench certainly hasn’t improved.

Someone here said it best: “Vaccinations sell themselves. Then why are they pushing this one so hard?”

For the pro-vax crowd - help me understand the logic:

Why does a vaccinated person need to be concerned or protected from an unvaccinated person?

Do you not trust the vaccine? Are you worried about immune escape from the unvax'd? This just seems backwards to me, based on all the scientific literature I've read.

They are, heavy iron, but in much smaller numbers.

You can pick any state at random and look at the numbers. I picked Georgia (because I was recently arguing with a relative there and so have the local stats there handy) - as of September 7 (3 days ago) they had roughly 40,000 total cases of vaccinated persons infected, ever. Compare that to the not fully vaccinated category for 2021 - roughly 700,000.

Continuing on with deaths, 277 total deaths among fully vaccinated. That is all of them. Not fully vaccinated category for 2021 - 7558.

Georgia has 4,565,943 fully vaccinated persons, and 6,144,074 in the not fully vaccinated category. So roughly 42% fully vaccinated but only 3.5% of deaths this year. 58% not fully vaccinated and 96.5% of deaths this year.

It is hard to look at those numbers and declare that vaccination does not work. Georgia has similar lopsided numbers for hospitalizations, ICU, and ventilators.

Back to your point about the fully vaccinated still getting covid 19, roughly 5% of the infection numbers in Georgia are fully vaccinated and 95% are not. If vaccination was ineffective, you would expect to see more like 42% - right?

And with death, it is even more effective than with infections.

Other states have similar numbers.

Vaers has been reporting vaccine injury and deaths for decades but its a passive system which means its only reported if someone contacts them. I have seen estimates ranging from 1% -10% of injuries and death are reported to them.

Never in my life have I seen such a massive push for misinformation. Last year the Lancet published verifiably false data on HCQ. The report had to be retracted but few people will remember the retraction. Its an old propaganda tactic. Publish false data and headlines and correct it a few weeks or months later and bury the correction so a low percentage of folks see it.

Anyway I'm not arguing that vaccinated folks are dying in large numbers or being hospitalized in large numbers (yet). Not sure why you responded to me but its a straw man argument.

The fact remains, "vaccinated" folks are getting C19 and viral shedding (infecting others), some are being hospitalized and some are even dying.

Our government is now pushing employers to force folks to inject an experimental gene therapy or risk losing their job and means to feed their family. This is unconstitutional and immoral.

You can file for medical, philosophical or religious exemptions. Tons of free templets online.

If you are mad about the vaccine mandate wait until the booster mandates

Biden ended one forever war and launched another one on the american people

Employers have the right to give employees unpaid leave of absence indefinitely if they take religious exemptions to avoid being vaccinated.

So HR at my company has stated on internal communications sites.

Back