• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Coaching

I got a guy that needs your help. I'm gonna try to get him to reach out to you. He needs a solid coach because the last one he just had to fire for pushing stupid amounts of drugs instead of having the knowledge to manipulate his diet and training more.

I got a guy that needs your help. I'm gonna try to get him to reach out to you. He needs a solid coach because the last one he just had to fire for pushing stupid amounts of drugs instead of having the knowledge to manipulate his diet and training more.
Send him over

I'll pm you my email

One of the first things Monte said to me when I first worked with him was"I could easily load guys up with gear, GH, and slin and watch them blow up, but most guys dont need that and arent dedicated enough to make it count" ...True sign of a good coach and good man!!

One of the first things Monte said to me when I first worked with him was"I could easily load guys up with gear, GH, and slin and watch them blow up, but most guys dont need that and arent dedicated enough to make it count" ...True sign of a good coach and good man!!
This is exactly why I'm sending him to Monte lol. The kid has great genetics, now he just needs the skilled coaching. He just fired his last coach for trying to get him to run an absurd amount of tren and orals instead of working with his diet. Luckily I've been able to guide him along a good bit and it's shown. With a real coach he should shine

This is exactly why I'm sending him to Monte lol. The kid has great genetics, now he just needs the skilled coaching. He just fired his last coach for trying to get him to run an absurd amount of tren and orals instead of working with his diet. Luckily I've been able to guide him along a good bit and it's shown. With a real coach he should shine
He's signed up.

LOTS of potential with this kid lol.

You wont or you will? Gotta ask

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

You won’t! He is top notch and I’m using him for my upcoming show. You can follow my progress on this forum. I’m logging my entire contest prep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You won’t! He is top notch and I’m using him for my upcoming show. You can follow my progress on this forum. I’m logging my entire contest prep.

Agreed, I often find myself kicking my own ass for going on my own lol. Much easier having someone who knows there shit giving the orders and only needing to worry about executing the plan...Miss ya Monte!!! 😘😘

Filled one of the open spots.

One spot left.

Serious inquiries only please.

If you're going to work with me, pay me your hard earned money and take up both of our time, PLEASE be ready to get to work and not fuck about......

Hi Motego Bay , it’s been a long time .... I am getting back in shape , looks like you made a lot of progress... looking really good . I took time off because all the gear was killing my hair and I had to choose between being jacked and bald or being average with hair .. So anyways propecia has kept my hair , so I am back on just Test and HGH ... What are you purposing ? A workout plan only ? Or things like SARMS I am interested in SUPPOSEDLY no sides , not sure how true that is .. Anyways good for you staying on the grind ..

One of my goals this year was to expand my client base a little bit.

So if you're interested in coaching services pm me. Competitors and non competitors alike.

My rates are still what they have been for a while (cheap) but, if the client base increases, I'll have to increase my rates too.
PM sent

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

One of my goals this year was to expand my client base a little bit.

So if you're interested in coaching services pm me. Competitors and non competitors alike.

My rates are still what they have been for a while (cheap) but, if the client base increases, I'll have to increase my rates too.

Looking for a coach

One slot filled, one held. Two more open still. Three if the right guy turns up (hard worker who is ready to give it everything, nothing to do with physique)

Back