• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Conceiving with Mike Arnold Fertility Protocol

Bbb123798

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi everyone.

My boyfriend and I are currently trying for a baby. He has been on testosterone since he was 17 (blast & cruise) and he's now 26 in. He has a competition in June and we plan to use Mike Arnold's fertility protocol once the comp is over (better know as Bostin Lloyds protocol as on YouTube) however I have some questions and really need the answers.

Just to sum up the protocol for anyone who doesn't know it - on day one of my cycle, my boyfriend would take approx 4000IUs HCG every second day and 75IUs HMG every other other day for two weeks until I ovulate.

Mike said on a podcast that it can take up to 3 months for sperm to become fully mature. This means my boyfriend would need to be taking HCG and HMG for a minimum of 3 months. My main question is, does he need to take the HCG/HMG at the above high doses for just 2 weeks of every month OR does he need to take a cruising dose of both for the entirety of the 3 months (minimum) until sperm are mature and I get pregnant?

And just to note that my partner will not be coming off testosterone due to work commitments so completely coming off and waiting for fertility to come back naturally is not an option for us.

Any help here is greatly appreciated.
Thank you!

Go to the RX Muscle website or forum, I think Dave Palumbo has it on there.

HCG would have to be taken the entire time. My Urologist had me on 1,500 iu HCG EOD. He said if cost was an issue I could cut that dose in half. They did not want to prescribe HMG until after 6 months of HCG treatment.

Hi everyone.

My boyfriend and I are currently trying for a baby. He has been on testosterone since he was 17 (blast & cruise) and he's now 26 in. He has a competition in June and we plan to use Mike Arnold's fertility protocol once the comp is over (better know as Bostin Lloyds protocol as on YouTube) however I have some questions and really need the answers.

Just to sum up the protocol for anyone who doesn't know it - on day one of my cycle, my boyfriend would take approx 4000IUs HCG every second day and 75IUs HMG every other other day for two weeks until I ovulate.

Mike said on a podcast that it can take up to 3 months for sperm to become fully mature. This means my boyfriend would need to be taking HCG and HMG for a minimum of 3 months. My main question is, does he need to take the HCG/HMG at the above high doses for just 2 weeks of every month OR does he need to take a cruising dose of both for the entirety of the 3 months (minimum) until sperm are mature and I get pregnant?

And just to note that my partner will not be coming off testosterone due to work commitments so completely coming off and waiting for fertility to come back naturally is not an option for us.

Any help here is greatly appreciated.
Thank you!

I think in this case he would be better off going to a medical doctor that specializes in fertility? Just a thought.

HCG would have to be taken the entire time. My Urologist had me on 1,500 iu HCG EOD. He said if cost was an issue I could cut that dose in half. They did not want to prescribe HMG until after 6 months of HCG treatment.
my doctor had me on 300iu daily just for TRT and that shit gave me migraines. just saying

Back