• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Superdrol

CoachCabo

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have used it only two days. 5mg in the morning, 5mg pre workout, IM. The effect is profound!
Increased strength, my shoulder doesn't hurt while training as much and no sides that I can tell. Such a small amount of this poison giving me a bit more zip in the gym.

If someone told me they experienced what I have so far, I wouldn't believe them if not having felt it myself.
Now we'll see how my liver looks in four weeks.

The stuff is amazing, at the same time can be hated lol... enjoy the ride!

I have used it only two days. 5mg in the morning, 5mg pre workout, IM. The effect is profound!
Increased strength, my shoulder doesn't hurt while training as much and no sides that I can tell. Such a small amount of this poison giving me a bit more zip in the gym.

If someone told me they experienced what I have so far, I wouldn't believe them if not having felt it myself.
Now we'll see how my liver looks in four weeks.
Superdrol is a favorite of many! It is a very versatile compound. But strength gains are absolutely insane.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Such a small amount of this poison giving me a bit more zip in the gym.

10mg of superdrol a day is not a small amount. Very strong drug.

It does stall though.

10mg of superdrol a day is not a small amount. Very strong drug.

It does stall though.
True. It's amazing for 4-6 weeks.
Then the results drop off big time.

Oral SD, right?

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

I just didn't expect it to be instant like halo or methyltest.
Being more specific, I use around 160 on the chest press (whatever that number represents?) for 8 reps usually, last couple sets. Monday it was 210 for 8 easy. My shoulder always kills me but not Monday. I used the Hammer Strength incline with two wheels. I'm usually lucky to do a wheel and a quarter.
My wife has been out of town, when we go to the gym tomorrow she's going to be like "WTF!?!?"

And 10mg is the smallest dose I have heard of anyone doing. The oral dose is 20-40 as far as I have seen here and elsewhere. Gotta be better than 50+ mg of D-bol in terms of toxicity.

I think it was more like 3-4 when I used it.

Yes, I don't do guaiacol, so...
The weight gain from sd will only really come the first 2 week. Wont see much more if at all. But strength really takes off the end of 2 weeks into your 3rd week. Strength is great for at least 4 weeks.

Being more specific, I use around 160 on the chest press (whatever that number represents?) for 8 reps usually, last couple sets. Monday it was 210 for 8 easy. My shoulder always kills me but not Monday. I used the Hammer Strength incline with two wheels. I'm usually lucky to do a wheel and a quarter.
My wife has been out of town, when we go to the gym tomorrow she's going to be like "WTF!?!?"

And 10mg is the smallest dose I have heard of anyone doing. The oral dose is 20-40 as far as I have seen here and elsewhere. Gotta be better than 50+ mg of D-bol in terms of toxicity.

SD is insane in terms of its physiological effects but it’s without a doubt toxic as fuck. I’ve never experienced lethargy like that until I was taking it. If you’re doing good at 10mg/day stay there; more is not always better. Back when it was legal I thought it was a joke because of that, it being legal. How foolish I was .

Yeah it dropped steeply off for me around week 4-5, but I've heard people getting results for 6 weeks.

I want some SD now again. The last batch I bought I think was Msten.

I loved Genetech Pharma SuperDrol when I got it.

Yeah it dropped steeply off for me around week 4-5, but I've heard people getting results for 6 weeks.

I want some SD now again. The last batch I bought I think was Msten.

I loved Genetech Pharma SuperDrol when I got it.

Well, if you do a Cabo vacation, let me know, I'll give you some. And a t-shirt and gorra (cap).

Weren't you running injectable MTR a while back? How did it compare? I've run oral SD 4x I think, always 10mg once a day orally, at 4wks the sides really show up, so the last few runs are 2-3wks. I like to run it for my beach vacations, usually drop 4-6lbs the first week then gain it back over the next 2wks. It makes the glands in my nipples shrink down too, gives my chest a better look.

No. Only thing I've run in 10 years or so was test and Deca with a sprinkling of Tren and that was only last summer.

I remember how much of a difference it made on the sled for me!! I did like 3 plates more on each side for the same amount of reps lol

20 mg for most is plenty. Superdrol is one of the most powerful compounds ever created mg per mg. 30mg should be as high as you go. Some will go higher. But when you look at what you get(pros vs cons) the sides will be much more harsh.. Just not worth it.

20 mg for most is plenty. Superdrol is one of the most powerful compounds ever created mg per mg. 30mg should be as high as you go. Some will go higher. But when you look at what you get(pros vs cons) the sides will be much more harsh.. Just not worth it.

20mgs is the sweet spot for sure when it comes to gains vs. sides. I like it so much I think running it at 10mgs pd would be amazing and MAYBE I wouldn't get the horrible back/shin pumps.

I loved the results, lethargy just starts killing me. I'd be falling asleep in my office, my brain was mush, and just had an overall feeling of toxicity like I needed vegetables lol.

But once I got in the gym, poof all that shit went out the door. 2 weeks is about as long as I go, I think I was even not dosing it on saturdays and sundays as well and just drinking tons of water on those days. Still have some.. and it eyeballs me everyday.

20mgs is the sweet spot for sure when it comes to gains vs. sides. I like it so much I think running it at 10mgs pd would be amazing and MAYBE I wouldn't get the horrible back/shin pumps.

Oh shit. You are absolutely right compoundlifts31. sd gave me the worse calf/shin pumps.
If you run a lot, your calfs will feel like they are constantly pumped. Like they wanna rip outta your skin..

Get Shredded!
Oh shit. You are absolutely right compoundlifts31. sd gave me the worse calf/shin pumps.
If you run a lot, your calfs will feel like they are constantly pumped. Like they wanna rip outta your skin..

Yeah man. Cardio was a no go.
Even with stretching very well and doing quite a bit of walking first, as soon as I stared jogging my calves would lock up.

If you’re planning to take Supplement Superdrol in your bodybuilding checklist, here are the benefits that you will be in for:

• Helps boost size and mass gains
  • Increases overall strength levels
  • Boosts nitrogen retention and protein synthesis
  • Can be used without an anti-estrogen
  • Doesn’t have as much androgenic activity compared to its counterparts
  • Can yield up to 30 pounds of lean muscle in 4 weeks
  • Acts really fast
Good Luck!

I had some underground labs M1T back in 2000's. The 180 count, 5mg bottle. I still have them hiding in some storage space lol. How does Superdrol compare to the M1T?

All the sides sound identical. I used to go to the mall and pay 3.00 to sit in one of those massage chairs for my back pumps. Worked great.

I used up to 40mgs, terrible idea. I couldn't walk without my nose bleeding from HBP. Young and dumb...

I found eating carbs with it helped me not feel lethargic once I used a normal dose between 10-15mngs. I used 10gs of SD along with 10mgs of dbol and felt great.

I used up to 40mgs, terrible idea. I couldn't walk without my nose bleeding from HBP. Young and dumb...

I found eating carbs with it helped me not feel lethargic once I used a normal dose between 10-15mngs. I used 10gs of SD along with 10mgs of dbol and felt great.
Yes , sd is a carb monster. Becareful when you dont get enough you will feel like your going hypo.

I know a guy that takes 5mg every third day. Ya you read that correctly.

He does thay for for weeks at a time. Swears by it. And all he runs is a trt dose of test.

I will be the Debbie downer here and say superdrol is so temporary with results, toxic and the lethargy so hard to deal with it is off my list.

It was probably 5 years ago I last ran it and I agree SD is great stuff for instant gratification but my endocrine system is just different now.

How much do the strength gains drop off after you quit running it?

Back