• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Egg white source

Lokthan

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Where do y’all get your egg whites? Our best source is Costco but I’m trying to find a real egg white source for bulk that doesn’t rape the price like muscleegg or any other prominent egg white company

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WallyWorld

cage free 100% liquid egg white $3.44 a carton, $3.24 if you get the non-cage free

Where do y’all get your egg whites? Our best source is Costco but I’m trying to find a real egg white source for bulk that doesn’t rape the price like muscleegg or any other prominent egg white company

I use Costco too. The best quality is probably egg whites international.

Damn. Walmart prices are astronomical compared to Costco’s . I messaged a few egg farms in our state see if I can wiggle into a wholesale spot.

Cause I’m talking like 30-50lbs+

Costco is 6 x 16oz cartons for 9.89

That’s 10 cents per oz

My Walmart is 32oz for 2.84

That’s 8 cents per oz

That’s 10 cents per oz

That’s 8 cents per oz

Hmm interesting I wonder if they changed the prices, ours used to be almost $4 for that carton

Lokthan,

Your link shows 10.09, or 10.5 cents per ounce.

My Walmart charges more than hj2's Walmart, :mad:, but the prices are comparable to Costco. Neither is really cheaper than the other.

That’s 10 cents per oz

That’s 8 cents per oz
Shit I pay $4.69 at Walmart for 32oz..fucking California prices

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

I go to Sam's club. $9.96 for 6 16oz cartons.

Cheapest I've seen the 32oz ones here is 3.49

Well shit.

Ya know the reason I bring this up is because In one of my nutrition classes we had to use shamrock foods to mock up orders for hospitality scenarios and no fucking shit shamrock has 35lb cases of liquid egg whites for $10-30 depending on brand.

I’d be down with those prices namean? I’d also be taking in so much fucking protein

That’s 10 cents per oz

That’s 8 cents per oz
Walmart where I'm at is way more expensive at $4.30 or something like that for the 32 oz. Costco here is $8.98 for the 6 x 16oz pack

2 cartons a day boiii

Yup yup..32oz a day for me as well..do u chug em or cook em?.. let me know if u find a plug on some bulk deal, I'm very interested..thnx dude

Yup yup..32oz a day for me as well..do u chug em or cook em?.. let me know if u find a plug on some bulk deal, I'm very interested..thnx dude

I could drink egg whites all fucking day if I could afford it tbh lol.

I’ll let ya know, I have a last resort source to get access to shamrock foods for the huge case but I’m trying to avoid going that route for now. Messaged a few egg farms I’ll update the post if I hear back

I drink them. Put a tiny amount of low-fat chocolate milk in it. You will be shocked at how little it takes to transform the drink. Egg whites have no taste, so even a little bit of something transforms the taste completely. It will feel like you are drinking chocolate milk, even if it is only a few tablespoons full.

Seriously. Try it. A quarter cup or less of low-fat chocolate milk does not add much sugar to your diet (like 6 grams). Watch out adding anymore than that. But, like I said, it takes almost nothing to transform the drink, and even less than a quarter cup will do it.

Last edited:
I drink them. Put a tiny amount of low-fat chocolate milk in it. You will be shocked at how little it takes to transform the drink. Egg whites have no taste, so even a little bit of something transforms the taste completely. It will feel like you are drinking chocolate milk, even if it is only a few tablespoons full.

Seriously. Try it. A quarter cup or less of low-fat chocolate milk does not add much sugar to your diet (like 6 grams). Watch out adding anymore than that. But, like I said, it takes almost nothing to transform the drink, and even less than a quarter cup will do it.
Yeah I do sugar free Torani syrup. Chocolate macadamia nut is my favorite. If you put raw oats in there it's really good, much better than whey isolate shakes

Get Shredded!

Try out coffee creamer. I use the no sugar ones from time to time.

Mio sport boys. Get them electrolytes

I try to avoid sucralose.

Trivial imo

Are you strict dieting?

Man you know talking on this thread made me realize how little time I spend here now. I browse the pit every now and then but man it feels dead. What happened?

I try to avoid ingesting chemistry experiments even when not strictly dieting. No vegetable oil, sucralose, etc.

This thread is awesome. Learned some great ideas here today. Thanks once again to the ASF family.

man I wish they sat well in my stomach! I used to drink them for months before having to just call it quits. From day one they caused stomach issues. I figured if I just hung in there it would work itself out but never happened. Now I just eat whole eggs sunny side up. Usually with a steak or sausage of some sort... but drinking them with fairlife choco milk was so good!

Back