• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

As per Admin.. THIS is the OFFICIAL Election Day thread. "Ignore all others"

Status
Not open for further replies.
IML Gear Cream!
I know you don't. The rest of Americans that are not far right Trumpers know better.
Trump could say he lost and its over and you would still come back with some theory on how the election will be overturned.
Jan. 20 will be here soon enough and I suspect you will still say some big move is coming even then.
He said "this is just the beginning"

You think Trump is gonna walk from his 2018 foreign interference EO and the Insurrection Act. As valid moves he can make?

I don't believe that for a second.

OMG- even this far right clown understands- ASF takes a baby step towards progress

Like some people need to unfuck themselves lol.

Video message...

Again listen close "new administration" but he doesn't concede...

Very strange wording here. But, if he arrives w a new VP, that too is a new administration

He never mentions Biden...

And the Military is prepped for something.

Very odd is all I can say...

https://twitter.com/RSBNetwork/status/1347335902339747842?s=19

He conceded.

This is the guy that represents your board and brands.
Have you given any thought to that?
When are you going to remove him? After he’s done irreparable harm?

This is the guy that represents your board and brands.
Have you given any thought to that?
When are you going to remove him? After he’s done irreparable harm?

What a total Nazi statement to make

I should be removed bc my beliefs are opposite to you.

You are the one who should be removed, not me.

And let me assure you my sales are at an all time high, you know why? Bc regardless of my political views, I have excellent products and brands I work with. Many of the brands I work with don't share the same political views as I.

You sir, have shown you are green with envy and hatred for a long time.

Regardless of what I post, people trust me and like my products. That's something u need to get through ur head.

time for everyone to chill the fuck out, you will wake up on the 21st and breathe the same air, nothing will change except our taxes will go up and prince will never release the SDMZ 7.0 we are all waiting for

Damn the gimmicks is strong in this thread ....I guess the regular libtards and democraps needed help :coffee:....

No one can say they dont see the difference in MSM coverage of his protest and lets say the last 3mos!... they say its because it the capital and thats why, I call bs .. honestly I dont have no respect anyone who accepts the A-WOMEN term! Let alone backs a political party that pushed that thru ...:banghead::bash:....

who accepts the A-WOMEN term you ignorant parrot? Stop assuming and labeling and maybe people will have a little bit of respect for you.
Damn the gimmicks is strong in this thread ....I guess the regular libtards and democraps needed help :coffee:....

No one can say they dont see the difference in MSM coverage of his protest and lets say the last 3mos!... they say its because it the capital and thats why, I call bs .. honestly I dont have no respect anyone who accepts the A-WOMEN term! Let alone backs a political party that pushed that thru ...:banghead::bash:....

I watched the video now 10+ times and I listened. I wrote down. The words and dissected.

My conclusion.. not conceding.

He said "there will be a new administration". What I hear. Trump + new VP or new staff for second term.

He also said" a smooth orderly transition of power". What I hear, I'm taking the power from the Govt and giving to the people."

To all my wonderful supporters, I know you are disappointed but our journey is just beginning". What I hear, there will be a new party and I will have a second term.

Notes:. Trump is not wearing his typical Red Tie aka Republican. He's wearing a diff color. He's at Camp David, a military installation.

Again I see him using the Insurrection Act before leaving office.

If I'm wrong, I'll own it.

There's still 13 days and all signs point to a Military operation of some sort preparing to occur

Appreciate the respect and dignity those of u who disagree with me have shown.

At the end of the day, what an exciting time to be alive.

I literally was doing reps of 30 on squats today my adrenaline was so high. Lightweight but effortless.

No matter what I love this forum... It's my favorite forum
He is definitely keeping his option open, that's for sure...

And let me assure you my sales are at an all time high, you know why? Bc regardless of my political views, I have excellent products and brands I work with. Many of the brands I work with don't share the same political views as I.

Regardless of what I post, people trust me and like my products. That's something u need to get through ur head.

Listen dont feed into brother ...these people actually say with a straight face Biden has a speech problem lol....remember finish with A-WOMEN

I know you don't. The rest of Americans that are not far right Trumpers know better.
Trump could say he lost and its over and you would still come back with some theory on how the election will be overturned.
Jan. 20 will be here soon enough and I suspect you will still say some big move is coming even then.

If Bidens in Jan 20th it will be a sad day for America.

I will look forward to spending $40 million on a special Counsel to investigate

I will go to work each day, raise my kids and tommygunz will still be full of envy if that is the case.

I'm not leaving the board and no brands are leaving me. I'm their top sellers and we have mutual respect.

Something you need to learn Tommy....

Video message...

Again listen close "new administration" but he doesn't concede...

Very strange wording here. But, if he arrives w a new VP, that too is a new administration

He never mentions Biden...

And the Military is prepped for something.

Very odd is all I can say...

https://twitter.com/RSBNetwork/status/1347335902339747842?s=19

You’re just a layer in a multilevel marketing pyramid. I can do the same thing with these products. In fact if you click on any of them it links you to an invitation to do so.

You’re a phony and I don’t envy that. They put up with you’re idiocy because it puts money in their pockets, that’s all.

You’re just a layer in a multilevel marketing pyramid. I can do the same thing with these products. In fact if you click on any of them it links you to an invitation to do so.

You’re a phony and I don’t envy that. They put up with you’re idiocy because it puts money in their pockets, that’s all.
No one here thinks I'm a phony
Even the Dems here know I believe in my cause and am loyal to it.

There are certain people that I harp on in here but honestly I don't know any of you and I don't hold grudges at least not for very long.
I believe it is hard to be successful if you are not accepting of other religions, political beliefs, races and gender preference/gender orientation.
In real life much more so than here, I will not let differences in the opinion on any of the above get in the way of relationships.

4 to 8 years of Biden after which Trump will already be dead

4 to 8 years you mean 4-8 months until cameltoe takes over everything and starts destroying the country.
Do you have any idea on some of the policy’s they are going to push through, Republican, Dematard, independent, it doesn’t matter
We are all fucked just wait and see what they do!

Probably 40% of my customers are Democrats.

They respect my views even when they disagree. I have many friends and clients I genuinely love that are Dems.

I can't relate to their views but not everything is about Politics.

I don't mistreat them or give them bad advice bc of their political affiliation.

That's the difference between u and I. We're both old and experienced but you are bitter. You are a bitter soul and therefore I will say a prayer for u brother.

At the end of the day u and I are more alike then different

A day will arrive when u understand me.

you need a more positive attitude. I know magic won't happen but we have to accept the party that is in and stand behind them united. At this point we can only hope for them to succeed and hopefully for America to succeed.
4 to 8 years you mean 4-8 months until cameltoe takes over everything and starts destroying the country.
Do you have any idea on some of the policy’s they are going to push through, Republican, Dematard, independent, it doesn’t matter
We are all fucked just wait and see what they do!

No one here thinks I'm a phony
Even the Dems here know I believe in my cause and am loyal to it.
Listen most of us are here to shoot the shit and post and some are here to fill a empty void in there life where they mean nothing .... just look how they post ...disrespect peoples views and opinions I mean they do it constantly infact they are here posting to strictly do that and only that and that my friend is bs ....you keep posting I appreciate it ....shit one of these clowns posted 2xs more than anyone else in all these political threads and the posts are exactly what I said to disrespect and attack other members views rarely did he post up and kinda info ....just hating disrespectful bs .....shit he even quotes my posts and I have him on ignore....at this point I have more respect for kilsong than these other disrespectful sheep coo coo parrots....A-WOMEN

Last edited:
stfu you ignorant parrot and get over me you faggot
Listen most of us are here to shoot the shit and post and some are here to fill a empty void in there life where they mean nothing .... just look how they post ...disrespect peoples views and opinions I mean they do it constantly infact they are here posting to strictly do that and only that and that my friend is bs ....you keep posting I appreciate it ....shit one of these clowns posted 2xs more than anyone else in all these political threads and the posts are exactly what I said to disrespect and attack other members views rarely di he post up and kinda info ....just hating disrespectful bs .....shit he even quotes my posts and I have him on ignore....at this point I have respect for kilsong than these other disrespectful sheep coo coo parrots....A-WOMEN

People look to you for advice in our world. Man, your respected here. It's cool to banter and be funny, to have a yoked up perspective. .. I could say some funny shit , like up your adex old man... see funny, not bring the board down ?

IML Gear Cream!
you need a more positive attitude. I know magic won't happen but we have to accept the party that is in and stand behind them united. At this point we can only hope for them to succeed and hopefully for America to succeed.

Just like the Democrats did when trump won 4 years ago????

You know who would make a great team?

Trump for President and Flynn for VP.

If I'm wrong by the 20th I'll admit it.

Until then can I buy some time? Can we agree to wait it out?

Whoever's wrong says they're wrong but respectfully. Still loved here and accepted.

Why is that so hard?

You guys need to stop with Trump is going to be president. Before anyone gets all happy on here I was never one that said he would remain in office, I'm smart enough to know why they want him out.

Yes I do belive with every fiber there was fraud. They spelled it out in many ways. Either way, Biden supporters got what they want. Im moving from the west and will do my best to pay for my home and we will have low paying jobs with low hr jobs and enjoy life until the next admin. Ill laugh at those that won't receive a child tax credit and other taxes they will pay. I will then laugh when BLM and antifa tear Biden apart because they won't get their way.

This will be quit enjoyable. Good luck fellas, its four years to play the system and laugh my ass off when Biden cant complete a sentence.

many did not- you going to follow that lead? I was never a Trump fan but when he got in I wanted him to succeed.
Just like the Democrats did when trump won 4 years ago????

- - - Updated - - -

stfu you ignorant parrot
Gotta love it ....these guys have the nerve to post up some bs like they do...I cant make this shit up ....

Not over till its over- 13 days
You know who would make a great team?

Trump for President and Flynn for VP.

If I'm wrong by the 20th I'll admit it.

Until then can I buy some time? Can we agree to wait it out?

Whoever's wrong says they're wrong but respectfully. Still loved here and accepted.

Why is that so hard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back