• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dbol50 sponsored log thanks unclez!

FLsnakeman

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!

Hey everyone sorry it took me a day or two to get going. Going to be doing 50 mg each of this and test cyp/enth i got both. Ai will be 1mg adex roughly evrry 3 days will increase if my flag goes to half mast. I started off with a 25 mg pin earlier to assess my reaction and it doesnt hurt or have any pip yet. I loved the way it made me feel, popped out a few sets of pullups and some curls and tricep and legs. I'm currently 6'3 184 pretty cut, but lost lots of weight. Ive always been inro the lean shredded look over the big bulky bb type, but feel like i could definitely use a little more mass in my arms legs ass and shoulder, so excited to see what this top tier product can do for me.

Diet is 99% gluten free after a debilitating episode of my IBS-C im still recovering from and noticed a pattern wirg wheat foods. Chicken breast with butternut squash today, similar arrangement at dinner everyday a lean protein and vegetable. I snack on spinach greens and peanut butter and jellu in a bowk no bread sometimes add protein powder or nuts. I usually only eat meat once a day though its not intentional just convenient. I figure i can probablg havd alot of fun with this parts at this point im pretty lean.

Todays pics about 2hr after working out

20201219-151204.jpg

20201219-151213.jpg

Last edited:
Damn. Lean and mean!!

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Asf has been a life changer. When i started a blast immediately as my natty levels dropped, i swear instead of starting the aging process, i got like a second puberty or metamorphosis.. jaw shoulders and traps like i never had, deeper smoother voice, etc.. i have been with a source on asf since then who i consider a friend at this point and taken great care of me. I went from being the awkward skinnyfat dorky dude to...well this 😆 and my bloods came in beautiful after a brief cruise(the blast was like months of diff stuff) so it looks like blast n cruise is gonna work great for me. This is my first go at bulking. Ive mostly run stuff like tren ace, mast, tbol, i love npp and anadrol but never used them with a calorie surplus. Now that ive leaned out to tbe point i have loose skin where my gut was, i feel like the time is just right, and what a product to do it with! Another big thanks to everyone at unclez for making this possible

Asf has been a life changer. When i started a blast immediately as my natty levels dropped, i swear instead of starting the aging process, i got like a second puberty or metamorphosis.. jaw shoulders and traps like i never had, deeper smoother voice, etc.. i have been with a source on asf since then who i consider a friend at this point and taken great care of me. I went from being the awkward skinnyfat dorky dude to...well this and my bloods came in beautiful after a brief cruise(the blast was like months of diff stuff) so it looks like blast n cruise is gonna work great for me. This is my first go at bulking. Ive mostly run stuff like tren ace, mast, tbol, i love npp and anadrol but never used them with a calorie surplus. Now that ive leaned out to tbe point i have loose skin where my gut was, i feel like the time is just right, and what a product to do it with! Another big thanks to everyone at unclez for making this possible
ASF and one other has changed me too. Good luck to ya brother

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Definitely lean AF bro. If you can hold those abs and add some mass to your chest and back you’d be nasty nasty.

20201221-045819.jpg

20201220-193720.jpg

These are taken walking out from bed this morning. No pump 😄

I was gonna post last night but fell asleep early. Appetite is up, had 4 raw eggs, greens smoothie, and some pb&j for breakfast. Weight is already up 4 lbs clocking in at 189 this morning. Pumps are bigger, and feeling strong af. It definitely kicks in quick.

Last edited:
20201221-193001.jpg

Pullups, half burpees, curls, inclines, and lots of stretching and pushup variants. This is one of my favorite easy no brain meals to make. Take soup or tomato sauce and toss frozen fish shrimp scallops or whatever til its full of em to the surface, and cook it on up. I had a bowl of rolled oats to go with it, a can of salmon earlier, and several apples and oranges..probably missing something. Appetite increase is ramping up. Doing lots of stretching and ab work and vacuums to maintain my 32w.

Forgot to mention...did my 2nd pin tonight in left bicep. Wasnt any worse than any other quality gear. This stuff draws and pins smooth.

It means wasted youth. Use your imagination im full of crazy stories and lived hard. Lots of really high highs and low ass lows. Just had a couple oranges a big bowl of oats and some ham..gonna call it a night. I got a great feeling about this cycle. Weight is going up and my waistline is so far keeping tight.

Last edited:
It means wasted youth. Use your imagination im full of crazy stories and lived hard. Lots of really high highs and low ass lows. Just had a couple oranges a big bowl of oats and some ham..gonna call it a night. I got a great feeling about this cycle. Weight is going up and my waistline is so far keeping tight.
Get sone rest brutha

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

20201223-094422.jpg

20201223-094430.jpg

Weight ia 188.2. Ate too much yesterday after my workout and my ibs gave me hell. Pumps are juicy af on this stuff and veins are showing all over my abs calves everywhere. Pinned the right tricep today and was painless. Arms are feeling fuller and tighter.

Last edited:
20201223-204830.jpg

Thanks for the props font, it means alot! This is main meal tonight i made up. Cream of chicken soup with tilapia and cod, sweet corn, and cajun seasoning with a crumble of oats, cheerios, protein powder, frozen cranberries, aunt jemima syrup and grape jelly. I also thru the day had 3 cans pf tuna 4 raw eggs, a can of sweet corn, a couple peaches and oranges. Eating more food than im used to, lets see what kinda beef i can pack on. My digestive system kinda sucks but im working with it. Probiotics, enzymes, psyllium, other measures to keep things moving. Gonna be another set on the ladder then i got a lady friend coming later..i swapped in atipp since im doing dalies and...its ridiculous 😬

Last edited:
20201224-121525.jpg

20201224-121941.jpg

Weight spiked to 193 today big jump overnight. So far everythings working and the food is flowing on through today and feeling strong without much belly bloat 👍🏻.. still fit into my skinny jeans just fine and the fuller muscle bellies are getting noticeable. Currently just running this with around 50 mg test ed as a base, and i have some turinabol orals laying around. Considering adding some in. Not sure if itd really be of much benefit to the bulking goal here. This product seems to shine on its own with just a test base. Im definitely putging on weight and it aint fat.

Get Shredded!
Working security tonight at the club. Weight is up to 196. Veins showing on back of arms now lookin juicy.

20201225-185140.jpg

Weight hit 197 today. Im feeling lethargic and a little out out of breath. Going to have to clean up the diet and add cardio back in. I started this cycle at 185 I'm pretty sure so I've packed it on fast. This product is no joke, my waist hasn't expanded and im over 10 lbs up. My arms are almost uncomfortable how tight they are. I've just worked out all major groups to failure every day or two and thrown a shitload of calories at it and the results have been dramatic.

20201228-170020.jpg

Weight hit 197 today. Im feeling lethargic and a little out out of breath. Going to have to clean up the diet and add cardio back in. I started this cycle at 185 I'm pretty sure so I've packed it on fast. This product is no joke, my waist hasn't expanded and im over 10 lbs up. My arms are almost uncomfortable how tight they are. I've just worked out all major groups to failure every day or two and thrown a shitload of calories at it and the results have been dramatic.

20201228-170020.jpg
Bro I just scrolled back to beginning and holy shit ur morphing for real

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

I think a video will do more justice to how much muscle ive put on just this far into this run. This stuff is fire. Nips getting a lil sensitive, gonna back off test to under 200mg a wk and up the adex and get some aromasin in asap. I can crush an apple into mush one handed easy. The growth im getting from just a moderate amount of gear here really shows the quality of the product. My unorthodox training techniques allow me to get an intense workout anywhere especially with stuff like ladders, 5 gallon water jugs, and low hanging rafters around. Im sorry i havent gotten any numbers on the big lifts for you yet, my transportation to the gym has been spotty lately but the training im doing is working really well. I learned some of it in jail lol. So i guess i got something out of it. I definitely should be able to get there a few times this week.

I think a video will do more justice to how much muscle ive put on just this far into this run. This stuff is fire. Nips getting a lil sensitive, gonna back off test to under 200mg a wk and up the adex and get some aromasin in asap. I can crush an apple into mush one handed easy. The growth im getting from just a moderate amount of gear here really shows the quality of the product. My unorthodox training techniques allow me to get an intense workout anywhere especially with stuff like ladders, 5 gallon water jugs, and low hanging rafters around. Im sorry i havent gotten any numbers on the big lifts for you yet, my transportation to the gym has been spotty lately but the training im doing is working really well. I learned some of it in jail lol. So i guess i got something out of it. I definitely should be able to get there a few times this week.
Be careful lowering dose AND upping adex at same time. Id just do 1 or tje other at first. Crush ur e2 and you'll be in a world of hurt.
Mofo get creative in lockdown huh? Fn water bags and shit lol. Dips straddled over a toilet on 2 walls or squatting a cellie. Well not me, mine was 200+ lbs and I was a weakling at that time. Curls/tri ext with a towel/stripes

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Be careful lowering dose AND upping adex at same time. Id just do 1 or tje other at first. Crush ur e2 and you'll be in a world of hurt.
Mofo get creative in lockdown huh? Fn water bags and shit lol. Dips straddled over a toilet on 2 walls or squatting a cellie. Well not me, mine was 200+ lbs and I was a weakling at that time. Curls/tri ext with a towel/stripes

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

I put an extension ladder against a wall and get under it, do 10 pullups, climb up a rung, repeat, climb down, repeat again for a set. Mix it up with over bar and under bar to hit back and arms. Get beside it, grab it at head level, do hanging crunches, swap sides do another set to hit both obliques. Get in front of it, do 10 pushups, put feet up a rung, 10 pushups, feet up another rung, 10 pushups, until its too much, then each rung down do a few until form breakdown. Grab the ladder and shoulder press it and rotate core with it on shoulders. Theres more stuff but i can basically shred my whole body out with an extension ladder and a steep wall, and good old grit and determination.

I put an extension ladder against a wall and get under it, do 10 pullups, climb up a rung, repeat, climb down, repeat again for a set. Mix it up with over bar and under bar to hit back and arms. Get beside it, grab it at head level, do hanging crunches, swap sides do another set to hit both obliques. Get in front of it, do 10 pushups, put feet up a rung, 10 pushups, feet up another rung, 10 pushups, until its too much, then each rung down do a few until form breakdown. Grab the ladder and shoulder press it and rotate core with it on shoulders. Theres more stuff but i can basically shred my whole body out with an extension ladder and a steep wall, and good old grit and determination.
Dude that's genius

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

And the more it extends the core stabilization required too. LOVE IT!!

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Its fun to try different stuff to work the muscles in different ways. I keep it fun and unstructured. Another thing i love is climbing up palm trees. Its fun and a total body workout. That being said, i cant wait to see what im pushing on main lifts. The dbol is really kicking in now and feel the power in my arms and hands, some of the guys at the club are asking about what im running, ive told a few about the product and lifestyle cycling, b&c, in general. I really want to add some tren in. Ive had the tren urge awhile now, im thinking itd harden up and solidify these gains nicely.

Back