• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Trestolone ace thoughts???

Wanna hear experiences and thoughts on this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good stuff for sure.. watch your AI dose as it aromatizes a bunch. Strength and big gains in my experiences with it. 75mg EOD is what I started with, 50mg ED my 2nd run with it. It's worth the price when legit.

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

Good stuff for sure.. watch your AI dose as it aromatizes a bunch. Strength and big gains in my experiences with it. 75mg EOD is what I started with, 50mg ED my 2nd run with it. It's worth the price when legit.

Nice thanks for the response. Definitely leaning towards adding this in my cycle...

Nice thanks for the response. Definitely leaning towards adding this in my cycle...

Are you running PCT or cruising after?

Reason I ask is Trest shuts you down hard. I believe it's somewhere around 10-15 times that of testosterone. If you're cruising than NM.

As for a 19-nor I found Trest to have limited sides when compared to Tren and even the depression of deca/NPP some experience and except for the chance of heavy aromatization, I didn't experience many negative sides at all with Trest. I felt great and made big gains in size and strength in a short amount of time. If you get legit stuff you'll see what I mean. Enjoy

Reason I ask is Trest shuts you down hard. I believe it's somewhere around 10-15 times that of testosterone. If you're cruising than NM.

As for a 19-nor I found Trest to have limited sides when compared to Tren and even the depression of deca/NPP some experience and except for the chance of heavy aromatization, I didn't experience many negative sides at all with Trest. I felt great and made big gains in size and strength in a short amount of time. If you get legit stuff you'll see what I mean. Enjoy

I am definitely gonna give it a shot. Right now I’m running atipp , npp, anadrol, proviron, so I’m gonna drop the NPP and put in trest.

What do you think? I’ll be adding an AI of course.

I am definitely gonna give it a shot. Right now I’m running atipp , npp, anadrol, proviron, so I’m gonna drop the NPP and put in trest.

What do you think? I’ll be adding an AI of course.

How much ATIPP?

Not as potent as it is on paper.

I would purchase it through a larger lab like PSL. It’s going to be faked a lot coming from a apartment or basement lab.

I don’t know that PSL carries it, that’s just an example of what I mean by a larger lab.

IML Gear Cream!
I use it at 25mg eod and keep my weekly tesy dose lower.
I use it even with tren on cut. I don't get any sides at that dose but I never had estro issues
Just deca test or tren test too long I need little Aromasin 6.25mg 3x wk and caber 0.5mg 2x wk
Now I do get ed after coming off trest for a bit

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

I use it at 25mg eod and keep my weekly tesy dose lower.
I use it even with tren on cut. I don't get any sides at that dose but I never had estro issues
Just deca test or tren test too long I need little Aromasin 6.25mg 3x wk and caber 0.5mg 2x wk
Now I do get ed after coming off trest for a bit

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Thanks for the response

Back