• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hurricane Henri

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone else supposedly getting hit by this?

My EBS has been going off for 2 days now warning us

I did get the Generator ready, gas, food, etc.

I have been getting EBS saying stock up on food, gas, and fuel. Never have i seen anything like this in my life.

WTF is gong on?

Also my sister today had her power shut off by the Electric company and then turned back on. It appears entire segments of towns did. Seems very odd.

239856348_233418452093585_4896997630274195860_n.jpg

Oh and the CDC released Hurricane Instructions (since they are in the business of weather, since when???)

Look at these assholes. Get a vaccine to prepare for the hurricane....what Complete douchebags

239190400_2534292156714945_4600294190769899090_n.jpg

Up here in NH there's a severe weather warning for my part of the state as to expect high wind and really heavy rain. I still follow the CT and RI channels as well and seen something like that.

My brother lives down near Stratford CT area and he's been getting ready too. The present path will make CT coast a direct hit.

Hope your sister stays safe man.

No hurricane warning but we have a flood warning thru Monday. I'm to far in land for the hurricane to hit me but rain shall be a plenty... Stay safe Wes and everyone close to the coastline.

Used to live in that area. SURF'S UP!
Lol any of you daredevil surfers out there break out the boards!

Seriously stay safe out there...

Some years ago I lived on the CT shoreline, during Tropical Storm Irene and Superstorm Sandy...it was bad then had no power for a week each time.

Last edited:
No hurricane warning but we have a flood warning thru Monday. I'm to far in land for the hurricane to hit me but rain shall be a plenty... Stay safe Wes and everyone close to the coastline.

Not sure how far inland you are or how strong this storm is but I'm three hours off the the gulf and hurricane Michael was still a category 3 or 4 when it made its way to us. We went a week without power. Just throwing it out there because I thought the same thing.

It's all a conspiracy spearheaded by China and our corrupt government, just like everything else in your life.
I know a guy who knows other guys and I guarantee 100% democrats are behind this hurricane along with China. They should be tried for treason and hung.
I guarantee there will be military intervention or violence. You wait and see. I have never been wrong except those 100 times that I have been wrong since just before the November election.

Anyone else supposedly getting hit by this?

My EBS has been going off for 2 days now warning us

I did get the Generator ready, gas, food, etc.

I have been getting EBS saying stock up on food, gas, and fuel. Never have i seen anything like this in my life.

WTF is gong on?

Also my sister today had her power shut off by the Electric company and then turned back on. It appears entire segments of towns did. Seems very odd.

239856348_233418452093585_4896997630274195860_n.jpg

Oh and the CDC released Hurricane Instructions (since they are in the business of weather, since when???)

Look at these assholes. Get a vaccine to prepare for the hurricane....what Complete douchebags

239190400_2534292156714945_4600294190769899090_n.jpg

It's all a conspiracy spearheaded by China and our corrupt government, just like everything else in your life.
I know a guy who knows other guys and I guarantee 100% democrats are behind this hurricane along with China. They should be tried for treason and hung.
I guarantee there will be military intervention or violence. You wait and see. I have never been wrong except those 100 times that I have been wrong since just before the November election.
What's up Lifter

How are u sir!

IML Gear Cream!
We had some serious flooding in recent days. 2 confirmed deaths and a couple missing people…. Rivers rose fast, breeched levies and torn up roads.

some serious damage.

Was gonna try my luck at black water kayaking but the wife said it was probably a bad idea.

We had some serious flooding in recent days. 2 confirmed deaths and a couple missing people…. Rivers rose fast, breeched levies and torn up roads.

some serious damage.

Was gonna try my luck at black water kayaking but the wife said it was probably a bad idea.

You BIGOT!!!!!!!

Not sure how far inland you are or how strong this storm is but I'm three hours off the the gulf and hurricane Michael was still a category 3 or 4 when it made its way to us. We went a week without power. Just throwing it out there because I thought the same thing.

Damn that's awful.... The closet point to any part the coast is over 4 hours for me. But I will definitely keep that in mind now.

Went to the supermarket yesterday and everything was sold out. Back to pandemic days of wiping my ass with socks lol

Just rained a lot by me. Some streets flooded but wasn’t that bad.

I feel for you guys. Lost literally everything I owned to a hurricane back in 2005 and had 80k of damage last year. Gas, supplies, etc go quick. When folks start panic buying they hoard all the goods. Gotta plan for those folks … I’m sure lifter is using his ‘free’ money for just this.

yeah Wes- I live in S.C so we get about 2 or 3 a year or so. Not much u can do but ride them out bro- make sure u got plenty of candles, batteries, bottled water. And some stuff u can eat w/o elect.- Tell u what comes in very handy- make sure u got plenty of gas for ur grill. U can heat/cook alot of shit on a gas grill w/ no power. And make sure u got somewhere that's HIGH UP. Just in case the water rises. Otherwise, hunker down and expect wind/rain and alot of it. Hugo was the worst we've seen in S.C. Think it was in the mid-90's? Never seen/heard anything like it. Had to go thru Francis Marion nat'l forest maybe 3 mo's later. THOUSANDS of trees down! Unbelievable. Hopefully nothing like that- Good Luck bro!!

What's up Lifter

How are u sir!

Bwahaha hey seems hes favoring you alittle more, I only got 2 negs from his gimmicks today:dontfeed: ...but boy does he like to hear himself talk the messages he writes in that small box amazes me ...how does he write all that bs in such a small box:coffee:

Last edited:
Back