• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I swear I'm gonna punch you in the fuckin' face if you.....

custom

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Take more than 5 seconds to parallel park your car
Put your blinker on to turn then stick your arm out the window and give me a turning signal
Flash your high beams at me cause there's a cop shooting radar down the road but I'm not even speeding and you just blinded me for 3 seconds
Scanning your radio while driving under the speed limit
So you washed your car but didn't Armor-All your tires
Put your blinker on but it was only a slight turn and didn't turn the blinker off
Stopped at a red light but the front of your car is in the crosswalk
Pull into a parking spot at an angle so no one can use the spot next to you
Picking up someone so you decide just to stop in the right lane
I'm stuck behind you and your broke ass car is burning a quart of oil an hour
If you are sporting the "Italian Lean" while driving. You know when the dude if leaning so far over his head is in the middle of the front window
Roll up on you in your new Corvette and your license plate says "Arnold" or "Admin":bash:
A Geek with five hot chicks in the car with them and he thinks he's getting laid tonight
Blow your horn at me cause the light turned green a second ago and I haven't moved yet

Please feel free to add your own ROAD RAGE

What about when someone hands you your ass in, say... a fantasy football bet?
Please bro don't bring that up again my ass still hurts.....fucking Tmart couldn't manage a pee wee football team and he goes and beats me badly lol

- - - Updated - - -

Fixed if for ya..

I should have done a proof reading lol

Seems Custom's being spoiled haha.

IML Gear Cream!
These are a little smaller, but still respectable...

The-most-beautiful-college-girl-titties-in-the-world.gif

let me add... calm the fuck down bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My biggest road roid rage is.....

when navigating an on ramp, you putt along at 40mph when you know damn well the avg speed on the highway is 70mph and there are semi trailers hauling ass. But don’t worry, the line of cars behind you will ensure that your dumbass doesn’t get ran over.

also, I got the cruise set and your on my ass. After the slow lane opens up I decide to let you go. You take your sweet time passing me. Meanwhile there are slower drivers in the slow lane that I’m quickly approaching. So now I gotta hit the brakes and play with cruise control again.... if your gonna ride my ass, at least fucking pass me when I give you the opportunity. Usually college age chics playing on the cell phone when I look over at them as they slowly pass me.

also, when my wife is the passenger seat I’m already on edge.

I got more, but it’s early... and only my 2nd cup of coffee.

Also

vegans piss me off.

they seriously don’t understand how the world works.

Holistic regenerative animal farming is far less destructive than mono cropping.

well gorillas eat a plant based diet and they will fuck you up.... yeah they also eat there own shit... and have not invented anything in the 12000 years or so they’ve been alive.

we’re human. We need a balanced diet. So does your cat and dog.

imagine a child being raised vegan... growing up and then having children who they then raise vegan. The average human lifespan will surely decrease. And an increase in health problems will be inevitable. And .... humans will become even less productive.

vegans who push this idea are either low IQ. Or sinister.

My biggest road roid rage is.....

when navigating an on ramp, you putt along at 40mph when you know damn well the avg speed on the highway is 70mph and there are semi trailers hauling ass. But don’t worry, the line of cars behind you will ensure that your dumbass doesn’t get ran over.

also, I got the cruise set and your on my ass. After the slow lane opens up I decide to let you go. You take your sweet time passing me. Meanwhile there are slower drivers in the slow lane that I’m quickly approaching. So now I gotta hit the brakes and play with cruise control again.... if your gonna ride my ass, at least fucking pass me when I give you the opportunity. Usually college age chics playing on the cell phone when I look over at them as they slowly pass me.

also, when my wife is the passenger seat I’m already on edge.

I got more, but it’s early... and only my 2nd cup of coffee.
Yeah how about that guy that comes up on you and then you let him pass then you go in behind him and he slows down.

Take more than 5 seconds to parallel park your car
Put your blinker on to turn then stick your arm out the window and give me a turning signal
Flash your high beams at me cause there's a cop shooting radar down the road but I'm not even speeding and you just blinded me for 3 seconds
Scanning your radio while driving under the speed limit
So you washed your car but didn't Armor-All your tires
Put your blinker on but it was only a slight turn and didn't turn the blinker off
Stopped at a red light but the front of your car is in the crosswalk
Pull into a parking spot at an angle so no one can use the spot next to you
Picking up someone so you decide just to stop in the right lane
I'm stuck behind you and your broke ass car is burning a quart of oil an hour
If you are sporting the "Italian Lean" while driving. You know when the dude if leaning so far over his head is in the middle of the front window
Roll up on you in your new Corvette and your license plate says "Arnold" or "Admin":bash:
A Geek with five hot chicks in the car with them and he thinks he's getting laid tonight
Blow your horn at me cause the light turned green a second ago and I haven't moved yet

Please feel free to add your own ROAD RAGE
Wow! hat's quite a long list, and only a couple things on your list really annoy me. You must be on a Cheque drops/Halo/Tren Ace/Test/Methyl Tren stack. Here the ones that aggrivate me the most:

1. I'm doing 80 mph in the right lane on the highway, and you're on my bumper, you're a young chick on your cell phone too, and you simply won't get into the left lane and pass me, even though there's no exit in sight.

2. I'm waiting behind you in a parking lot to park your car so that I can go look for a space myself, and you insist on making me wait longer, because you just HAVE TO PARK YOUR CAR GOING IN THE SPACE BACKWARDS, abd it's taking you three tries to park it between the lines!!!! Did it ever occur to you that it it's easier to back your car OUT OF A SPACE since you don't need to get it between any lines when you're doing that, like you do when you're backing INTO A SPACE???? But stillyou insist on backing your car INTO a space and making people in a busy parking lot wait for you to get it right on the third try, because you think it's EASIER!!!!!!! Can you spell "LAME"?????

3. I'm doing 85 MPH in the left lane because I'm in a big hurry, and you see me coming through your sideview mirror while you're in the right lane, and you quickly pull out in front of me, and drive the same speed as the parson who was in front of you in the right lane is, and you won't pass him/her. So now tell me: do you feel good that you did your good deed for the day by slowing me down??? Because once I get by you, I'll just drive that much faster to get where I'm going. So what exactly have you accomplished by your good deed?????

4. I'm hanging the nose of my car out in the main road to wait my turn to pull out from a small side street. You driving towards me on that same main road that I'm waiting to turn onto, and after I wait for you for about ten seconds to drive by me, so that i can turn onto the road that you're traveling on, you take a right hand turn onto that same side street that I am on, withOUT even giving me your right hand turn signal!!! What is so hard for people to click on their turn signal these days????!!!!!! I look at you as you're driving by me as you're turning onto the side street, and I wave at you and I yell out;"Thanks a lot" and you look at me with a clueless look on your face. You LOSER!!!!

well gorillas eat a plant based diet and they will fuck you up.... yeah they also eat there own shit...
Yeah,and the Male Gorrilla that is very active in the wild climbing tall trees in the wild to search for food all day, has to eat a whopping 60 LBS of fruits and veggies to meet the nutrition needs for his 400 LB physique. So how many 200 LB men are going to be able to consume 30 lbs of plant foods per day???? But they don't make mention of this stuff. BTW, the Gorrilla has an internal organ and amatomy make up much closer to ours than any other animal on the planet. They're the only animals that has to obtain all their vitamin C from their diet alone just like we do, since all other animals' bodies are capable of producing their own vitamin C internally.

Gorrillas are also the only animals who can get chicken pox like we do, and can have diabetes like we can, as well as Pneumonia too. So nobody can be quick to say that Gorrillas need 60 LBS of plant food per day because they're so much different than human beings are. WRONG. If they need 60 LBS to stay healthy, then we would need close to 30 lbs for optimal health.

Last edited:
Wow! hat's quite a long list, and only a couple things on your list really annoy me. You must be on a Cheque drops/Halo/Tren Ace/Test/Methyl Tren stack. Here the ones that aggrivate me the most:

1. I'm doing 80 mph in the right lane on the highway, and you're on my bumper, you're a young chick on your cell phone too, and you simply won't get into the left lane and pass me, even though there's no exit in sight.

2. I'm waiting behind you in a parking lot to park your car so that I can go look for a space myself, and you insist on making me wait longer, because you just HAVE TO PARK YOUR CAR GOING IN THE SPACE BACKWARDS, abd it's taking you three tries to park it between the lines!!!! Did it ever occur to you that it it's easier to back your car OUT OF A SPACE since you don't need to get it between any lines when you're doing that, like you do when you're backing INTO A SPACE???? But stillyou insist on backing your car INTO a space and making people in a busy parking lot wait for you to get it right on the third try, because you think it's EASIER!!!!!!! Can you spell "LAME"?????

3. I'm doing 85 MPH in the left lane because I'm in a big hurry, and you see me coming through your sideview mirror while you're in the right lane, and you quickly pull out in front of me, and drive the same speed as the parson who was in front of you in the right lane is, and you won't pass him/her. So now tell me: do you feel good that you did your good deed for the day by slowing me down??? Because once I get by you, I'll just drive that much faster to get where I'm going. So what exactly have you accomplished by your good deed?????

4. I'm hanging the nose of my car out in the main road to wait my turn to pull out from a small side street. You driving towards me on that same main road that I'm waiting to turn onto, and after I wait for you for about ten seconds to drive by me, so that i can turn onto the road that you're traveling on, you take a right hand turn onto that same side street that I am on, withOUT even giving me your right hand turn signal!!! What is so hard for people to click on their turn signal these days????!!!!!! I look at you as you're driving by me as you're turning onto the side street, and I wave at you and I yell out;"Thanks a lot" and you look at me with a clueless look on your face. You LOSER!!!!

Yeah,and the Male Gorrilla that is very active in the wild climbing tall trees in the wild to search for food all day, has to eat a whopping 60 LBS of fruits and veggies to meet the nutrition needs for his 400 LB physique. So how many 200 LB men are going to be able to consume 30 lbs of plant foods per day???? But they don't make mention of this stuff. BTW, the Gorrilla has an internal organ and amatomy make up much closer to ours than any other animal on the planet. They're the only animals that has to obtain all their vitamin C from their diet alone just like we do, since all other animals' bodies are capable of producing their own vitamin C internally.

Gorrillas are also the only animals who can get chicken pox like we do, and can have diabetes like we can, as well as Pneumonia too. So nobody can be quick to say that Gorrillas need 60 LBS of plant food per day because they're so much different than human beings are. WRONG. If they need 60 LBS to stay healthy, then we would need close to 30 lbs for optimal health.

I couldn't have said it better

I guess people who blow 1st world problems out of proportion.... ya know the type...

1.) I’m born incorrectly and it makes me uncomfortable

2.) hunters that kill defenseless animals are cruel

3.) raising animals for food is inhumane

easy to have so many problems when you aren’t struggling to survive every single day

Facebook must be super annoying eh? Haha

You guys are going to have a field day if you come down here. Maybe not custom. I’m sure Brazil is as bad or worse.
To get a DL here you need a blood test and $30. No training. You simply learn the shitty non-skills from a family member which gets passed down in perpetuity.

One of the fucked up things here is that insurance is mandatory. But if you get into a crash with a Mexican and you’re white, it’s your fault no matter what. Even IF you were found not at fault and the other driver was at fault, he won’t have insurance and it won’t matter.

The other day on the way home from the gym I saw an old white couple with a crashed car on the side of the road. I stopped to help and they were flustered. They said they were rear ended and they had all the other guy’s info. I was like “THEY STOPPED?” She said no but she wrote down the plate and type of car. I told her she might as well throw that shit away because nothing will come of it. The rental car company might need it though. She asked if she should call the police. I told her not unless she wants to get grifted for some shit they’ll make up.

You guy’s talk about left lane/right lane...on our highway you’ll have cars going 10mph and others doing 80. Even if a car is limping on one cylinder the Mexican way of thinking is “At least we are not walking.” That speed delta is wickedly dangerous but still, rarely see crashes here.

Get Shredded!
You guys are going to have a field day if you come down here. Maybe not custom. I’m sure Brazil is as bad or worse.
To get a DL here you need a blood test and $30. No training. You simply learn the shitty non-skills from a family member which gets passed down in perpetuity.

One of the fucked up things here is that insurance is mandatory. But if you get into a crash with a Mexican and you’re white, it’s your fault no matter what. Even IF you were found not at fault and the other driver was at fault, he won’t have insurance and it won’t matter.

The other day on the way home from the gym I saw an old white couple with a crashed car on the side of the road. I stopped to help and they were flustered. They said they were rear ended and they had all the other guy’s info. I was like “THEY STOPPED?” She said no but she wrote down the plate and type of car. I told her she might as well throw that shit away because nothing will come of it. The rental car company might need it though. She asked if she should call the police. I told her not unless she wants to get grifted for some shit they’ll make up.

You guy’s talk about left lane/right lane...on our highway you’ll have cars going 10mph and others doing 80. Even if a car is limping on one cylinder the Mexican way of thinking is “At least we are not walking.” That speed delta is wickedly dangerous but still, rarely see crashes here.
Yeah down here no insurance needed at all and no motor vehicle inspections. So if someone wrecks your car you might win the lawsuit but if they are poor the judge will just let them pay you $50 a month till the debit is paid off. If they own a home and have children you can't sue them to make them sell the house. So if you have major damages, injuries or even death you're shit out of luck down here.

If I kill someone in a crash I have to pay something like 30 years wage or around $300k usd. It used to be like $10k but methinks the increased gringo population in Mexico changed this. Because if a Mexican kills another Mexican, I doubt they would ever collect that kind of money.
But insurance is cheap for here. My American company policy is $750 for a Tundra and an Audi. If the cars get crashed they flatbed them up to San Diego for proper repairs. They’ll fly someone in from the States to care for me, the whole enchilada. I paid $135/month for less in the USA.

Some piss and vinegar in this thread- many issues covered that I agree with- one other- Stay in your motherfucking lane and get off your fucking phone.
My most common sayings to an asshat guy: Drive often you ignorant faggot? To a dumb bitch: Drive often you stupid cunt?

Tall deck, are you mike arnold? He's really the only other guy I see type an essay each post lolz

Tall deck, are you mike arnold? He's really the only other guy I see type an essay each post lolz
Well not every post. But when I come across a pet peeve, (like this one) my desktop keyboard starts smokin'

Well not every post. But when I come across a pet peeve, (like this one) my desktop keyboard starts smokin'

The sign of a true keyboard warrior :cool:

I guess that most guys accessing a message board like this from their smartphones, tend to have shorter posts than some of us using our desktops.

I guess that most guys accessing a message board like this from their smartphones, tend to have shorter posts than some of us using our desktops.

That is so very true as it's a royal pain to type out a long post on a phone.

When u decide to tailgate gate me and act like your gonna bump my car then speed thru the red light when I get out.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

yep. lol

Back