• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Modafinil

Newaza

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Tried all the research places I know of. Does anyone have this in stock?

You can always get a script. I think it's against the rules to post outside sources. Otherwise I would.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Get your post count up. Pm me and cheap reliable source

What do you use it for? I've tried it once and I was awake for ever lol

I haven't actually used it at all. Thought it might help with job changes and longer days.

- - - Updated - - -

Also can't believe I've been on here since 2016 and don't have 10 posts yet..

I love them but need a new supply too and not fifty for ten that's too much last I think I paid that for a hundo count my wife been all up in my cabinet or I'd be good for a long time still lol

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk

It really helps me focus, I use it for writing papers for school.

IML Gear Cream!
Is it similar to like an Adderall feeling then?
It's different but it does give you energy just not as strong so kinda the same but not the same if that helps at all

Is it similar to like an Adderall feeling then?

For me its not even comparable to Adderall.

I have a script for Moda. I feel tired alot...age, stress, kids, and Moda just makes me feel normal, like awake and like Im not tired. But when it wears off, I certainly crash and feel like I normally do. I think alot of it is bad sleep on my end, and alternating high BP (even though I treat it) and again stress. So Moda just makes me feel normal and I can work and get everything I need to clear minded.

Adderall (unless its CR) gives me a high. Euphoria. Makes me super thirsty and makes me motivated like crazy, hyper, and dehydrated. When it wears off i feel depressed. So for me Adderall has a much higher effect on brain chemicals. Therefore I refuse to use it. Recall it's an amphetamine derivative.

I actually have a nootropic and kratom combo I take that has a very very similar feel to Moda, cheaper and just as effective. I use that very often.

I wont mix preworkouts while using these products though. Thats one thing.

I have a script for Moda. I feel tired alot...age, stress, kids, and Moda just makes me feel normal, like awake and like Im not tired. But when it wears off, I certainly crash and feel like I normally do. I think alot of it is bad sleep on my end, and alternating high BP (even though I treat it) and again stress. So Moda just makes me feel normal and I can work and get everything I need to clear minded.

Adderall (unless its CR) gives me a high. Euphoria. Makes me super thirsty and makes me motivated like crazy, hyper, and dehydrated. When it wears off i feel depressed. So for me Adderall has a much higher effect on brain chemicals. Therefore I refuse to use it. Recall it's an amphetamine derivative.

I actually have a nootropic and kratom combo I take that has a very very similar feel to Moda, cheaper and just as effective. I use that very often.

Your correct adderal is a amphetamine and lasts much longer for me and really is probably much more dangerous in the long run then moda

Do you take the full 200mg? Last time I tried that shit gave me a fuckin major headache with no real motivation or boost whatsoever. Wasn't expecting much from it, but the headaches were fucking awful.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Do you take the full 200mg? Last time I tried that shit gave me a fuckin major headache with no real motivation or boost whatsoever. Wasn't expecting much from it, but the headaches were fucking awful.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
200 is too much for me and have me a bad headache. 50-100 worked well.

Any of the research places carry this?
YES, like I said in the first or second comment. They just aren't sponsors here. Look for other forms of it. Just as effective. Do a Google search. Legal to buy as well.

Really not that hard to get a script for it. Just tell the Dr your work requires you to swap shifts a lot. I’ve been taking it for years.

Get Shredded!

Really not that hard to get a script for it. Just tell the Dr your work requires you to swap shifts a lot. I’ve been taking it for years.
Fact. Although without good insurance your going to pay...I was told a grand per month last time. Not sure if it's gone generic.

Fact. Although without good insurance your going to pay...I was told a grand per month last time. Not sure if it's gone generic.

$900 without for 30. I pay $10

$900 without for 30. I pay $10
Yup, but most insurance won't cover it here. I pay through work top insurance.
So for those who don't, well I would need admin approval to send you to another source.

Well, I found adrafinil fairly cheap. Think I will give it a go. Any experience with it?

Well, I found adrafinil fairly cheap. Think I will give it a go. Any experience with it?
There are other forms as well. I messaged the board Admin if I can release a reputable source.

Tried all the research places I know of. Does anyone have this in stock?

Purity source labs aka PSL has modafinil tans and they’re strong asf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I got a script for Moda and just took a 200mg pill, not sure what to expect or how long it’ll take to kick in but I’m at the gym now and hoping for a killer workout, wish me luck!

So I got a script for Moda and just took a 200mg pill, not sure what to expect or how long it’ll take to kick in but I’m at the gym now and hoping for a killer workout, wish me luck!
It won't take long lol

Back