• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Raw sources

elit3keraed

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Recommendations?

Tried hupharma but their email comes back undeliverable. Dont see many reviews for brilliant and am still waiting to see if PPL is ever getting locals restocked.

LMC is a shit show... they actually lost purchasing rights from a plant in China do to poor business practice.

Didn't know. My friend got raws from them a while ago and was pretty happy with service and quality. What are your go to raw people?

Just checked ProM and people are pretty happy with Landmark. If you have a link for the bad news, I'd like to check it out. Thanks.

Pm me if you like. PM for lack of a better word is a whore site to the worst degree.

LMC on most boards is considered an absolute joke and is known for mislabeling, sending whatever they have left on the selves as other compounds, and worst of all stepping on their powders horribly. The last is why they lost their purchasing rights from one of the plants.

IML Gear Cream!
How about OneRaw?
Is that a good Source?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back