• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

30ml jugs

We have a huge variety of 30ml jugs. Head over to kinglabs.online to check them out.

(Without prejudice) I LOVE YOUR JUGS!!!!

Lol. For real, Im still working of that Mast E!!! Quality, Clean, and as far as my body can tell, PIP-less!!

It's nice to have the 30mls as an option, there are very few sponsors offering them. I'd guess 10ml is more profitable, but I prefer to keep the kit simple and roomy.

Running any 30ml promos??

(Without prejudice) I LOVE YOUR JUGS!!!!

Lol. For real, Im still working of that Mast E!!! Quality, Clean, and as far as my body can tell, PIP-less!!

It's nice to have the 30mls as an option, there are very few sponsors offering them. I'd guess 10ml is more profitable, but I prefer to keep the kit simple and roomy.

Running any 30ml promos??

Glad your digging the 30ml jugs

No current sales on them

International shipping?

Sent from my SM-G996B using Tapatalk

Our jugs are fully stocked

So are these
3e342c936ae54005c23e36b389ae77f6.plist

Lol. Nice joos23. The website is very simple and super easy to use. I actually like 30ml jugs for Sust/Test U/E or C; especially if you just use
1.5-2g rest per week whip out a 5ml syringe the first 2 shots and you are feeling the shit quick!

Max

So are these
3e342c936ae54005c23e36b389ae77f6.plist

Lol. Nice joos23. The website is very simple and super easy to use. I actually like 30ml jugs for Sust/Test U/E or C; especially if you just use
1.5-2g rest per week whip out a 5ml syringe the first 2 shots and you are feeling the shit quick!

Max

Thanks brotha! Hope your doing well man

Thanks brotha! Hope your doing well man

Very well. Just super busy with multiple jobs, travel, and my lifestyle which is (high-maintenance) due to me doing everything in my household. I don’t mind as Ive had my own place since I moved out @ 17. Of course I am at some family members house or vice versa about 3 days a week! We have this thing where we have to talk daily online/text and make food, watch movies. My Family revolves around Food,
Exercise, and business projects. Will be starting a bulk mid Oct (11-13)approx. I always leave a few days just in case I have to flyt/drive out to a center. Any new products or upcoming ideas for products?

Max

Very well. Just super busy with multiple jobs, travel, and my lifestyle which is (high-maintenance) due to me doing everything in my household. I don’t mind as Ive had my own place since I moved out @ 17. Of course I am at some family members house or vice versa about 3 days a week! We have this thing where we have to talk daily online/text and make food, watch movies. My Family revolves around Food,
Exercise, and business projects. Will be starting a bulk mid Oct (11-13)approx. I always leave a few days just in case I have to flyt/drive out to a center. Any new products or upcoming ideas for products?

Max

No sir
List is to hard to keep up with

Back