• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Chris cumo

bigtime916

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I'm watching tucker and they're showing this clown lift. In one video he's lifting a dumbbell while on the computer. He doing a one handed tricep extension. It's looks like maybe a 80 lb dumbbell. He not shaking, it's rolling around he's pressing it like it's 20lbs. Fake weights? Anyone else see this garbage?

if he wasnt such a lier already saying he had covid an bullshit I give him the benefit of doubt cause some dudes are just strong like that. given his track record I think they are fake

if he wasnt such a lier already saying he had covid an bullshit I give him the benefit of doubt cause some dudes are just strong like that. given his track record I think they are fake

I mean it happens but even the big dudes are shaking and chit. They struggle after doing reps. He repping it out like they're 10lbs. I mean when I do the same I have a firm grip. The weight isn't rolling in my hand.

Not buying his bullshit.

This could totally be real, guy is big in real life and constantly does triceps exercises while sitting at his desk. One of his female coworkers has went on record to say that this is a real video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This could totally be real, guy is big in real life and constantly does triceps exercises while sitting at his desk. One of his female coworkers has went on record to say that this is a real video.

bwahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahaha yeah ok cumguzler cumo is stronger then ronnie coleman.

idiot.

You're fucking joking right? A 350lb world record holding strongman could not even toss a 100lb dumbbell around that easily. Next time you're at the gym (assuming that you workout) go try and pick up a 100lb dumbbell.

Do you even lift?

I’m glad someone else caught this. Dudes an arrogant prick. I thought there’s no way that weight is real. He seems like the type that would lose his mind if someone called him out on it. Where’s the Hodge Twins

Seems legit
49e6229c544e221174f4aeba3902d56d.jpg

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

IML Gear Cream!
Unless his shoulder joint was replaced with titanium, no way in hell thats a 100lb dumbbell. Cuomo isn’t that big either. He’s what 6ft at 185lbs?

he’s a pencil dick loser, and I’d love to cage fight him then fuck his wife (consensual of course, you know she been fantasizing about real men) while he lays there unconscious.

andrew Cuomo is a serial killer and Fredo is low IQ...

guido fuckin wops .... annoying pussies walking around like mobsters. Future science projects I like to call them...

Fake weights and fake people

Unless his shoulder joint was replaced with titanium, no way in hell thats a 100lb dumbbell. Cuomo isn’t that big either. He’s what 6ft at 185lbs?

he’s a pencil dick loser, and I’d love to cage fight him then fuck his wife (consensual of course, you know she been fantasizing about real men) while he lays there unconscious.

andrew Cuomo is a serial killer and Fredo is low IQ...

guido fuckin wops .... annoying pussies walking around like mobsters. Future science projects I like to call them...

Fake weights and fake people

Thanks for posting what I was thinking. I bet I could raise a million for charity if nipple rings and his punk bitch brother would fight me at the same time. They stay downstate with all the other pussies for good reason.

Lol.

i like Italians.... the majority of them. Not the inner city Americans that claim their Italian mafia connections to the world. Which is all these jersey shore wood chucks do round here.

the romans and the Italian Templar’s are legit badass tho.

and hfo3, he’s legit Italian badass. Much respect . The fake ones suck balls tho

I Saw this and I thought that he was half trying to be funny...but also knowning how fake of a human being he is, I guarantee he wanted the unknowing thinking he was that strong.

At my peak I was doing 180lbs per hand on seated Military and my training partner Poundstone was doing 200's per hand.

Neither of us could make it look that easy. The thing is with one handed Military, your core has to be MEGA strong and even with light weight their will be shifting and imbalances.

Cuomo is a disgrace. I got booted off Twitter for telling him I would throw him down the stairs (he reported me), if you recall this is how he threatened someone else in real life who called him Fredo.

CT Fletcher came out to back him, which is ashamed. I guess Joe Biden will say he is a real black guy though.

I got booted from Twitter too. I reposted the hunter Biden story and

My 10+ year old Twitter account was deleted months ago (no warning), because I made a comment on a Bernie Sanders post saying "I hope he dies".

Fuck the left.

literally... go out and fuck one of them. Not in a gay way but in a “this is what it’s like to be fucked by a real man” kind of way.

or ... knock their teeth out.

either/and/or

your choice

Lol.

i like Italians.... the majority of them. Not the inner city Americans that claim their Italian mafia connections to the world. Which is all these jersey shore wood chucks do round here.

the romans and the Italian Templar’s are legit badass tho.

and hfo3, he’s legit Italian badass. Much respect . The fake ones suck balls tho

Cumo is a disgrace to all Italians and all Americans

My mom on cumo.... “cumo who? Oh You mean Pasquale” lol he’s a tool/douche bag

You're fucking joking right? A 350lb world record holding strongman could not even toss a 100lb dumbbell around that easily. Next time you're at the gym (assuming that you workout) go try and pick up a 100lb dumbbell.

I don’t lift at all just trying to find out who the morons on the forum are for my own information. Apparently home school doesn’t do a good job of getting young Americans ready for the real world. Sometimes an explanation isn’t needed I thought lol.

Cumo is a disgrace to all Italians and all Americans

My mom on cumo.... “cumo who? Oh You mean Pasquale” lol he’s a tool/douche bag

fredo

When I saw Joe Rogan saying he think it’s a real 100lb weight... I realized just how dumb Joe really is 
Lol Joe Rogan is just a little man with a big mouth!

Back