• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First Big Boy CYCLE

B-Roll81

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This is my starting point plan. Please give an advice you have to offer or just a thumbs up if approved. Couple things on thought process would be changing esters each trimester, slowly integrating HGH, adding IGF-1 to enhance HGH 4 weeks on 4 weeks off to keep balanced, introducing T4 in 2nd trimester for Thyroid health in conjunction with HGH, I chose doses simply as a lower end amount when looking at experienced doses (any feedback on doses and frequency is definitely welcom.

here it is…

Weeks 1-4

• sustanon (500 mg per wk. 250 on M/F)
  • Anadrole (50 mg per day)
  • Deca (400mg per wk. 200 mg on M/F)
  • HGH (2 iu’s per day)
  • IGF-1 (20 mcg per day post workout meal)
  • Arimidex (.5 mg every 3rd day)

Weeks 5-8

• Test Enanthate (600mg per week. 300 on M/F)
  • Equipoise (600 mg per wk. 300 M/F)
  • HGH (3 iu’s per day)
  • T4 (25 mcg per day first 4 days then 50 mcg)
  • Arimidex (.5 mg every 3 d day)

Weeks 8-13

• Test Cypinate (600 mg. 300 M/F)
  • Masteron (600 mg. 200 3x per wk)
  • Halotestin (10 mg pre workout)
  • HGH (4 iu’s per day)

Last edited:
Your not gonna get anything from running eq for three weeks, you would be better off keeping deca in the mix or switching to something like tren or dhb for the remainder of the cycle but that’s just my 2 cents

This is my starting point plan. Please give an advice you have to offer or just a thumbs up if approved. Couple things on thought process would be changing esters each trimester, slowly integrating HGH, adding IGF-1 to enhance HGH 4 weeks on 4 weeks off to keep balanced, introducing T4 in 2nd trimester for Thyroid health in conjunction with HGH, I chose doses simply as a lower end amount when looking at experienced doses (any feedback on doses and frequency is definitely welcom.

here it is…

Weeks 1-4

• sustanon (500 mg per wk. 250 on M/F)
  • Anadrole (50 mg per day)
  • Deca (400mg per wk. 200 mg on M/F)
  • HGH (2 iu’s per day)
  • Arimidex (.5 mg every 3rd day)

Weeks 5-8

• Test Enanthate (600mg per week. 300 on M/F)
  • Equipoise (600 mg per wk. 300 M/F)
  • HGH (3 iu’s per day)
  • T4 (25 mcg per day first 4 days then 50 mcg)

Weeks 8-13

• Test Cypinate (600 mg. 300 M/F)
  • Masteron (600 mg. 200 3x per wk)
  • Halotestin (10 mg pre workout)
  • HGH (4 iu’s per day)

Don’t see a point with these trimesters. No point changing Test. And won’t feel the real effects of Deca or EQ running them that short. I would change cycle to look like this:

1-4 weeks Anadrol 50mg ED
1-12 weeks Test C or E 500mg EW
1-12 weeks Deca 400mg EW
1-12 weeks EQ 400mg EW
HGH 4iu a day
AI taken when needed

Would remove the Sust, IGF, T4, Mast, and Halo.

Scratch that cycle..
What are your goals and cycle experience..?

is this your first cycle or...?

in addition to what others have said about EQ and deca

25-50 mcg of t3 did you mean!? because for t4 they are too low doses

Last edited:
Scratch that cycle..
What are your goals and cycle experience..?

Goal is a big bulking cycle. I watched a interview with Dr Testosterone who proposed something similar to this as the ideal bulking cycle. Definitely against doing Tren. Based on the side affects I’ve hear the juice isn’t worth the squeeze.

I thought there would be some good feedback on this since I’ve never seen a cycle done this way but thought maybe switching the injectables and orals throughout cycle might be a way for the body to produce the best possible results.

Any idea if there is any validity to this? I have another 2 weeks to finalize my decision so any feedback is welcome and appreciated!

Note: I provided my cycle experience in the New Member section. It’s only a handful of test/ deca runs over the years.

also, do you have access to igf-1? or do you intend to use some peptide like IGF 1-LR3?

IGF-1 LR3 is all I’ve found available. My understanding is that the T4 is thyroid health while taking HGH and the T4 will produce T3 on its own. Again, this was just suggested for thyroid health.

IMO too complicated and doesnt make sense. I would inject m-t or t-f. EQ for 3 weeks is a total of waste. When I run EQ is usually around 16 weeks and starts kicking in for me week 8-10. Why change from sus to Test E? Deca, Masteron, Sus, Test e, Halo? Not sure what the goal is here?

IML Gear Cream!
If bulk is the goal..
Test/Deca or NPP/Dbol...would be my recommendation
MK 677 and/or YK 11

As far as HGH..IGF 1.. I'm not that well up on that stuff..

I would run deca the whole 8 weeks.
Use 4iu HGH the whole time and monitor fasted glucose.
I would also run sustanon the whole time but MWF.
I wouldn’t use halotestin, at all. Pointless taxation on the body.
No arimidex until after about 4 weeks and a blood test.
300mg of masteron will be enough.
Check bloods a few weeks into masteron IF you started an AI to ensure the dosage you are using isn’t too much with the addition of masteron.

Otherwise, I think I would do this cycle. Looks sort of simple and solid.

Don’t see a point with these trimesters. No point changing Test. And won’t feel the real effects of Deca or EQ running them that short. I would change cycle to look like this:

1-12 weeks Deca 400mg EW
1-12 weeks EQ 400mg EW
HGH 4iu a day
AI taken when needed

This right here(I would switch a-drol to d-bol, but that's just a personal choice)I would inject mon/thurs. to keep levels more even, And I would just pick one ester and stick w/ it( for me test E). I would drop EQ- Shit sucks anyway(imo), and run deca the whole cycle- just my opinion, but all this switching and swapping esters and orals is far too complicated and not necessary- but to each his own and u'll prob. do it anyway. The MAIN prob. is if u have something that doesn't agree w/ u, how are u gonna know what it is bro? Think I counted 12 diff. things(if u include diff. test esters). Whatever happened to a good ole test/ deca/ d-bol cycle? (and add gh, provi, or maybe var- something not so harsh) I personally liked Halo when I was younger- but would never do it w/ ALL this-young or not.

If bulk is the goal..
MK 677 and/or YK 11

I would run deca the whole 8 weeks.
Use 4iu HGH the whole time and monitor fasted glucose.
I would also run sustanon the whole time but MWF.
I wouldn’t use halotestin, at all. Pointless taxation on the body.
No arimidex until after about 4 weeks and a blood test.
300mg of masteron will be enough.
Check bloods a few weeks into masteron IF you started an AI to ensure the dosage you are using isn’t too much with the addition of masteron.

Otherwise, I think I would do this cycle. Looks sort of simple and solid.

Both of these make sense for bulking , Deca for sure the whole time. The sarms would help you eat more too!

Max

Use bulking drugs for a bulking cycle
Sust 750 pw
500 deca
500 eq
3iu. Pd 1.5 iu am/1.5 iu pm

16 weeks (eq and deca take a solid 5 weeks to get rockin and rollin)
Dbol at 50 mgs pd for first 4 weeks
.5-1 mg AI e3d depending on how you aromatize

Thats a big boy cycle big boy!!

Most important thing is you FUCKING EAT like you've never eaten before.

Im sure you have a decent workout plan in effect even though your cycle was all over the place.

Last edited:
Your not gonna get anything from running eq for three weeks, you would be better off keeping deca in the mix or switching to something like tren or dhb for the remainder of the cycle but that’s just my 2 cents

I’m gonna consider all feedback and make adjustments. I’m gonna look into the DHB. Thx for the reply

1-12 weeks Deca 400mg EW
1-12 weeks EQ 400mg EW
HGH 4iu a day
AI taken when needed

This is the other way I’m considering. Above seems complicated but I’m doing some research to see what if anything backs this theory. Otherwise I’m going the route you laid out. Thx for the reply

If bulk is the goal..
MK 677 and/or YK 11

Been reading through the forum and seeing a lot about NPP popping up in numerous threads. Never heard of it. I’m gonna look into it. Thx man

IMO too complicated and doesnt make sense. I would inject m-t or t-f. EQ for 3 weeks is a total of waste. When I run EQ is usually around 16 weeks and starts kicking in for me week 8-10. Why change from sus to Test E? Deca, Masteron, Sus, Test e, Halo? Not sure what the goal is here?

There’s a interesting interview with Dr Testosterone the explains the theory behind changing esters. PM me if you would like the link to check out. However, I will take your advice on the M/T injections. Thx dude

Use bulking drugs for a bulking cycle
Sust 750 pw
500 deca
500 eq
3iu. Pd 1.5 iu am/1.5 iu pm

16 weeks (eq and deca take a solid 5 weeks to get rockin and rollin)
Dbol at 50 mgs pd for first 4 weeks
.5-1 mg AI e3d depending on how you aromatize

Thats a big boy cycle big boy!!

Most important thing is you FUCKING EAT like you've never eaten before.

Im sure you have a decent workout plan in effect even though your cycle was all over the place.

I do have a good workout and diet plan but I’m utilizing your experience and the experience of others to dial in my cycle plan. I am going to take your advice on the doses. Thanks for taking the time to reply

If you wanna bulk as already stated test/Deca/dbol. Don’t complicate things. Is this your first cycle?

Lots of good advice being provided here.
But I will just re-iterate that EQ generally needs to be run at least 7wks (at least for me) for it to start working and you getting to realize it's full benefits. I'm not knocking EQ, some guys think it's not worth but I love the stuff, but it's a marathon.
Best of luck

Tried and true...
Test/Deca/Dbol....if you don't grow on that...
You're dead...

This is what I’ve landed on. The only decision left to make for me is I have 2 kits of Monster’s HGH which is generic orange tops I understand (which probably is perfectly fine since Monster is reputable here on the forum) and I’m contemplating getting started with it then switching over to Pharma grade.

My thought was start with 1 iu everyday in the morning for a week, increase to 2 iu’s to allow my body to get used to it and see how I react then on my next cycle I can crank it up for the blast and bring back to 2 iu’s to maintain benefits off lower dosed HGH.

I mentioned this in another post and was told by Monster rep “I need to do more research”. Can anyone provide any useful feedback on this so I can dial it in before Go?

If you start slow and steady..you have room to upgrade..I would leave the HGH for another time..but that's me..

Back