• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dream N Grow Review

TheComeback

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I read a lot of good things about Dream N Grow so I was excited to order it last week and try it out. I have bad shoulders and generally just dont sleep well. I am not bad-mouthing Dream N Grow at all, that is not what this post is for, and that is not how I do things. Its probably a great product for some people and I am glad they found something that works for them. Unfortunately for me, this one didn't work.

To start, I use a very accurate sleep tracker so I know when I fall asleep, wake up, when I am in deep sleep, and in light sleep.

I started taking Dream N Grow 4 days ago. I started with 1 cap, that's what everyone on here said worked for them and that 2 weren't necessary. After the first night taking one, I watched the clock once I got in the bed and an hour or more went by and I didnt feel a thing. It didnt feel like it helped me fall asleep. I woke up every couple hours tossing and turning. No dreams. No good sleep. I wondering if I had too much liquid or food in my belly so the next night i make sure my stomach was empty when I took that one. Still nothing.

Took 1 cap a night for the next couple nights and my sleep, or lack there of, was just as it was before taking them.

Took 2 caps last night and still nothing. The sleep tracker this morning showing me waking up a lot. I only had 20 minutes of deep sleep the entire time. I am usually getting an hour or more each night.

I wanted it to work so bad! But it just didn't work for me.

sleep tracker? where can I get one? Sorry it didn't work for you, it made my peen grow an extra 2.5 inches

"You look like you get fucked in the ass for Crack"

LOL, DnG hammers me. Sleep like I'm on drugs.

PM me your order number Fran and I'll see what I can do.

I posted this in another thread so figured I would post it here too...

If anyone wants my leftovers of DNG, and trusts having a complete stranger mailing them to you, Id be more than happy to ship them to whoever wants them. I refuse to throw them away, from most feedback they work on most folks. So if someone wants them, just let me know.

I posted this in another thread so figured I would post it here too...

If anyone wants my leftovers of DNG, and trusts having a complete stranger mailing them to you, Id be more than happy to ship them to whoever wants them. I refuse to throw them away, from most feedback they work on most folks. So if someone wants them, just let me know.

Since i have sleep issues, Ill give them a shot, Ill pay shipping, etc if someone else hasnt yet claimed them...

Since i have sleep issues, Ill give them a shot, Ill pay shipping, etc if someone else hasnt yet claimed them...
They are yours buddy! PM me your address and I will get them out. Dont worry about shipping, I will get it, it shouldn't be that much.

They are yours buddy! PM me your address and I will get them out. Dont worry about shipping, I will get it, it shouldn't be that much.

Thanks man, will PM now...

Just wanted to update this, The ComeBack sent me the pills to try,and for me they actually work. The formulas has since changed though.
(No Kratom)... Maybe since Kratom hasnt been banned more companies will make these sleep aids...

Back