• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Brewing insulin

Nickp777

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I have a question. I am a type 1 diabetic and as of January 1st my insurance changed and the cost of my insulin ( humalog or novalog) has gone through the roof price wise. For the past 2 years I have not paid more than 35$ per vial and that last me 10 days. I just found out that with the new insurance company my insulin is going to cost 250$ per vial ( lasts me 10 days) or 600$ per month for my prescription. I’ve done everything I could between calling my endocrinologist, talking with the insurance company, and with the pharmacy and even the generics of humalog and novalog are still close to 250$ per vial which will kill me having to pay that. My father lost his house because of how much it cost for me to live growing up as a kid being diabetic, and now I am in the same boat and don’t know what to do. So I have came here to ask some questions. Has anyone here brewed Humalog or novalog insulin before? I am coming down to my last resorts in trying to find a way to get my insulin cost down so I don’t die because of the cost. If anyone can help me with ideas or other alternatives I am up for anything at this point. Thanks again

Umm brew insulin?? Have never heard this one before so beats me

Insulin is expensive if you choose to go through the USA's medical system. Humalog and Novalog are also named brands, so you are going to pay out the ass for them. There are generics available for cheap on many "pharmacies" located in ASIA.

Here's a link

https://aipctshop.com/?s=insulin&search_id=product&post_type=product

If metaformin is an option for you, I have plenty of that I can send you to maybe you get you by until you get something figured out.

Drugsgear also has 1000iu Novorapid for $60, and other options.

So I have a question. I am a type 1 diabetic and as of January 1st my insurance changed and the cost of my insulin ( humalog or novalog) has gone through the roof price wise. For the past 2 years I have not paid more than 35$ per vial and that last me 10 days. I just found out that with the new insurance company my insulin is going to cost 250$ per vial ( lasts me 10 days) or 600$ per month for my prescription. I’ve done everything I could between calling my endocrinologist, talking with the insurance company, and with the pharmacy and even the generics of humalog and novalog are still close to 250$ per vial which will kill me having to pay that. My father lost his house because of how much it cost for me to live growing up as a kid being diabetic, and now I am in the same boat and don’t know what to do. So I have came here to ask some questions. Has anyone here brewed Humalog or novalog insulin before? I am coming down to my last resorts in trying to find a way to get my insulin cost down so I don’t die because of the cost. If anyone can help me with ideas or other alternatives I am up for anything at this point. Thanks again

Dude I lost my best friend to diabetes and my wife was type 1 up until her kidney pancreas transplant 11 years ago.

https://insulinhelp.org/

I’ve always had insurance but I’m sure there’s something they can do to help you

Check price at Walmart for their generic brand. The brand name ones are crazy expensive. Other than that you can't brew your own insulin. These other guys have have some good advice

Check price at Walmart for their generic brand. The brand name ones are crazy expensive. Other than that you can't brew your own insulin. These other guys have have some good advice
I cant find the insulin everyone talks about for less than $25. I want some lol

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

I was jk. I know you have to ask a pharmacist for it. It was a joke, but I don't want people thinking I am looking next to the Cheerios for insulin.

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Novolin R at Walmart here is 25.00

IML Gear Cream!
No. The only thing you can do is contact

https://insulinhelp.org

1-800-DIABETES

MAX

thank you so much sir you have know idea how much you just helped me! Luckily I qualified for a card through Lilly and I am now paying 35$ for a months supply, which is absolutely crazy! You just have to be a US resident and not be on any state or federal aid. I spent two days trying to figure out better solutions but not even my endo, pharmacist , or insurance company told me about this which blows my mind! I talked to my endocrinologist about it and she said if it works to call her back because there’s other people in the same boat as me and would help them out just as much! This is a huge eye opener for me realizing how corrupt the pharmaceutical industry is, and it’s not only for diabetes it’s every other disease as well. Im mind blown that nobody including my endocrinologist knew about this. Thank you again sir you have know idea how much you just helped me!!

Novolin R at Walmart here is 25.00

yea but it’s just a bad insulin for me. My blood sugar goes up and down like crazy on it.. I’ve gone from 350 down to 55 back up to 280 down to 66.. it’s just hard to control especially when I need to eat. I get real sick on it when I do use it.

Yep its incredible how corrupt everything is I’m getting a big eye opening at the age of 25 as we speak lol it blows my mind.

Insulin is expensive if you choose to go through the USA's medical system. Humalog and Novalog are also named brands, so you are going to pay out the ass for them. There are generics available for cheap on many "pharmacies" located in ASIA.

Here's a link

https://aipctshop.com/?s=insulin&search_id=product&post_type=product

If metaformin is an option for you, I have plenty of that I can send you to maybe you get you by until you get something figured out.

thank you sir for helping me and offering me all that you have it’s good to know that there’s still some decent people out there. Luckily I have found a pretty good solution and if it wasn’t for you guys, I would literally be fucked lol thank you for your advice and help i really appreciate it!

Back