• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

As per Admin.. THIS is the OFFICIAL Election Day thread. "Ignore all others"

Status
Not open for further replies.
IML Gear Cream!
This shit is getting deep af at this point anything is possible

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk

Lol 🤣😂🤣😂

Who saw this coming. Twitter stocks down 10% or 5.1 BILLION dollars since banning Trump.

I'm sure investors are thrilled at the political decision!! Meanwhile Trump announces a new platform coming called FREEDOM

Twitter will be replaced, watch...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210111-100112.png
    Screenshot_20210111-100112.png
    371.4 KB · Views: 44
The new platform should be called “fweedum”

This is how it’s done! MERICA!:twothumbs::boobs:

It’s like when your done ironing a shirt, you turn the iron off and walk out of the room, but you go back in 5 minutes later and check to see the iron is really off.....so you don’t burn the fucking house down.

It’s like that.

So you don’t refute the fact that the Democrats are just a bunch of stupid ass clowns. Got it.

So many people upset at Twitter for banning Trump enough to tank its stock...shows how much people are beholden to the Orange Con Man...

Fuk with people and they will fuk you back.

Don't forget The Donald has fucked with people and no wonder he's gotten so much backlash that's so well deserved.

Don't forget The Donald has fucked with people and no wonder he's gotten so much backlash that's so well deserved.

Yes , he should keep his mouth shut sometimes but the policy blows anything the Dems will every do in the next 24 years

He fucked with China. Now they're installing their preferred regime. Just like our gov does in the middle east. They just went about it a little different.

I don't know why that's so hard to believe for so many people

So many people upset at Twitter for banning Trump enough to tank its stock...shows how much people are beholden to the Orange Con Man...

Or maybe people are tired of having their rights trampled on. What if a forum or social media platform you were on banned you because people are saying your a pedophile. There may not be any proof but that’s how people are perceiving it. You ok with that?

FUCK! We get it already.
You want to know my problem with you?
About 50% of the posts in this thread are from you. Sometimes they are back to back to back.
Understand this clearly, 90% of the posters here already agree with you and the other 10% don’t give a fuck what you think.
Yet you continue to grind on this even when every one of your posts are debunked.
Even by the board owner.

465 pages later and we’re just getting tired.
so find a new thread to spend your retirement in instead of getting so butthurt & offended in this 1. lmfao

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Well boo hoo for fucking Twitter. Play big boy games and suffer big boy consequences. Banning the President is going to be real bad for business. They fucked up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So here is an update everyone...

Again, some Military sources are confirming and saying, "yes Trump signed the insurrection Act".

But from what they are suggesting, the issue now is that part of the negotiation is that the Pentagon and Generals in the Military want to simultaneously declare War on China immediately.

The release of the Biological weapon Corona Virus as an attack on the World...and the involvements and conspiracy to assist in Foreign Interference in the 2020 Elections.

Now I have not heard this "officially yet" but this is what is being stated.

So again, time will tell if this is accurate or not.

This should be an interesting next week or two.

Yeah? I'll listen, go for it. Tell me how he's fuked up your life.

I’d like to hear exactly who he fucked with too.

This is just another Mindless toss a comment out without any thought.

Obama fucked with MORE people with his (not so) Affordable Healthcare Act. That resulted in higher premiums and less coverage. We’ll never get any of that back. Now Biden wants to screw it MORE.

^^^ I gave my example now it’s your turn SpinelessWork.

IML Gear Cream!
He fucked with China. Now they're installing their preferred regime. Just like our gov does in the middle east. They just went about it a little different.

I don't know why that's so hard to believe for so many people

Bahaha now we should let China do what they want or else.

so find a new thread to spend your retirement in instead of getting so butthurt & offended in this 1. lmfao

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

It’s pretty funny coming from a guy that constantly drops in threads just to bash trump even when he’s not the topic of discussion. Pathetic to hate someone that much. Wes has constantly posted the most up to date info throughout this whole thread. Tommy’s acting like a 15 year old girl that got banned from Twitter.

Again, some Military sources are confirming and saying, "yes Trump signed the insurrection Act".

But from what they are suggesting, the issue now is that part of the negotiation is that the Pentagon and Generals in the Military want to simultaneously declare War on China immediately.

The release of the Biological weapon Corona Virus as an attack on the World...and the involvements and conspiracy to assist in Foreign Interference in the 2020 Elections.

Oh brother. If true, this won’t be a good turn of events.

I don't think it's the AAS that is fucking with your BP. You guys are stressed over BS conspiracy theories and riled up because you are believing the lie that Trump, who rarely rose above 50% in popularity throughout his presidency, actually won the election. The fact is he lost and lost in a landslide. Now do what we do in this country and vote again in a few years. No fraud except the POS that you are hoping will overturn our democracy.

I don't think it's the AAS that is fucking with your BP. You guys are stressed over BS conspiracy theories and riled up because you are believing the lie that Trump, who rarely rose above 50% in popularity throughout his presidency, actually won the election. The fact is he lost and lost in a landslide. Now do what we do in this country and vote again in a few years. No fraud except the POS that you are hoping will overturn our democracy.

Well, when you present it like that, I can FINALLY see it.

I’m swayed. Time to move on. Thanks for clearing this up. Oh man, I kind of feel embarrassed. Better late than never.

There are a lot of things out there about the election, NOT just Trump, that have us thinking otherwise. We’re allowed to have that opinion. I appreciate you playing the role of “Dad” but I’m going to wait and find out the hard way.

Maybe you can help me understand why, if Biden won, you need to try and correct us otherwise. I don’t get it. Sit back and let us “crazies” chit-chat away.

You can believe what you like.

No fraud? Lol. It still amazes me we see people being sent home while a few others pull cases from under a table and then count ballots over and over. Oh and the "pipe break" lol. Then the spike in votes at the same time lol. We have this shit on video and you want us to think everything was on the up and up?

You want to buy some test? I got some super strong shit! I promise.

I told my wife last night that I felt this was bigger than the election now. It feels like we're on the verge of major world conflict, after hearing that NATO was possibly involved in Italy. What have you heard about this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back