• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Yes, we carry - TRESTOLONE ACETATE (MENT) - The ultimate anabolic agent

IML Gear Cream!
By far my most successful cycle to date. Ran it a bit too long. My body was screaming at me to come off. I was experiencing adrenal fatigue, irritability, and just overall crappy feeling. But I put on a ton of mass. If i recall I ran about a gram of test, 750mg deca, 350mg trest, 100mg test base pre workout, miced in dbol, anadrol, and superdrol spaced out throughout.

You didn’t run it with the 500 mg tren?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ran a 50mg Test Prop and 50mg Trest Ace eod for 10-12 weeks. It was awesome, smooth easy gains and little to no sides that weren’t easily manageable. Will definitely run again.

Ran a 50mg Test Prop and 50mg Trest Ace eod for 10-12 weeks. It was awesome, smooth easy gains and little to no sides that weren’t easily manageable. Will definitely run again.
thats great to hear man... more and more people are jumping on this compound, and with bulk season around the corner it should be a good thing!

I've heard the best about Trestolone everyone I know wants to make it a staple in their cycles. So be it!

Annual thread bump for bulking season. For anyone who hasn't tried this product you're seriously, seriously missing out. It's literally the product everyone has been looking for.

Everyone wants to put on quality size fast but can't find anything that delivers other than some fast acting orals that give you mostly water. This product will deliver those rapid, quality gains WITHOUT the liver toxicity. Sure there's NPP which has been a tried and true bulker for years, but look at the difference in anabolic/androgenic activity!

Compound Anabolic|Androgenic
Testosterone (standard for anabolic/androgenic activity)............................100|100
Nandrolone (deca/NPP)................................................................................125|37
Trenbolone....................................................................................................500|500
TRESTOLONE (MENT)..................................................................................2300|650

CROIKEY! She's a beast!

I plan on another 8 week run of Trest next year. This time I think I'll stack it with Mast E in hopes that the addition of Mast might allow me to get by with a lower AI dosage. Ofcourse I'll include a small to moderate dosage of test, (perhaps 200-400 mg weekly). I'm not sure what Mast dosage I'll use since I've never even tried it before. Maybe 400-600mg weekly.

Please keep domestic talk off the open forum. You can follow the link to the site to get your answer questioned, or feel free to pm one of us reps. Thank you and please read the rules of this forum. You can find that link in my signature.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am running this now at 50mg ed. My strength is increasing weekly. I’m also running stenbolone and proviron along with it. 20mg aromasin daily to keep my e2 in place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I am running this now at 50mg ed. My strength is increasing weekly. I’m also running stenbolone and proviron along with it. 20mg aromasin daily to keep my e2 in place.

No Test? And what is your Stenbolone dosage??

Get Shredded!
not sure his dose but Im on 100mg EOD of sten.. I wish I had this stuff sooner.. Its like a dry drol with a touch of NPP & Tren, but NO sides.. at first anxiety was heightened (maybe outside influences with life) but that went away..

Love the stuff..

BTW... hows your thumbs doing man, feeling any better?

not sure his dose but Im on 100mg EOD of sten.. I wish I had this stuff sooner.. Its like a dry drol with a touch of NPP & Tren, but NO sides.. at first anxiety was heightened (maybe outside influences with life) but that went away..

Love the stuff..

BTW... hows your thumbs doing man, feeling any better?
No they're not. Some days it's worse than others. I guess I can live with it as long as it doesn't get worse. Which is why GH or anything that causes GH increase is out for me. Never again. I'd rather have a slight case of gyno from roids, than this condition. Hands down.

I’m definitely running test. I’m on trt so I run that year round. But currently have my test at 500mg and sten is 50mg ed

I’m definitely running test. I’m on trt so I run that year round. But currently have my test at 500mg and sten is 50mg ed

OK. Thanks for sharing the details

I plan on another 8 week run of Trest next year. This time I think I'll stack it with Mast E in hopes that the addition of Mast might allow me to get by with a lower AI dosage. Ofcourse I'll include a small to moderate dosage of test, (perhaps 200-400 mg weekly). I'm not sure what Mast dosage I'll use since I've never even tried it before. Maybe 400-600mg weekly.
I've known mast to have mediocre AI properties at best. I would consider the AI abilities in mast to be negligible. Definitely not to the point where I'd make any adjustments to my AI dose. Not to mention trest tends to aromatize pretty rapidly. I'd still add mast though to help with the extra water that trest can carry. Anything to dry me out I'd want to add to the cycle.

The cool thing about trest is that you don't need a test base with it. It carries out all the biological functions that testosterone does, and does so on a much lower dose. It's cool stuff.

The cool thing about trest is that you don't need a test base with it. It carries out all the biological functions that testosterone does, and does so on a much lower dose. It's cool stuff.
I know that everyone says that, and I cannot say that I've used Trest without any Test at all. But I HAVE used Trest for an 8 week cycle with a very small amount of Test, (small meaning 200mg weekly) and I never experienced any strong libido from the Trest like many other guys claim that they get from it. In fact, it still hindered my performance in the bedroom. Go figure. So like they say: "everyone is different" eh?

I know that everyone says that, and I cannot say that I've used Trest without any Test at all. But I HAVE used Trest for an 8 week cycle with a very small amount of Test, (small meaning 200mg weekly) and I never experienced any strong libido from the Trest like many other guys claim that they get from it. In fact, it still hindered my performance in the bedroom. Go figure. So like they say: "everyone is different" eh?
So true. My libido was actually annoying on trest. Like I was oogling at everything. A dog with a nice ass could have walked by and I would have followed it.

Then there's the people that claim tren makes them animals in bed. Quite the opposite for me. Tren numbs me and makes me indifferent to sex. Like I could take it or leave it. It's strange.

Just wanted to share a pic of my trest..

0907290045642c95506835d8ac9f8f05.jpg

I tried MENT before (not PSL, a different lab). I felt great on it, my squat PR went up. I gained 12 pounds, but then lost 12 pounds too lol. It's all water, I wish otherwise because it would be great to just run MENT to bulk.

In case y'all forgot. I know there's some MENT lovers out there.

Back