• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Does The Rock Take Steroids?

Arnold

🏳‍🌈🏳‍🌈🏳‍🌈
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Does The Rock take steroids? Is this look even possible without steroids? Many of you may know the answer, but recently a patient came into my office saying he thought The Rock might be natural, or at least not regularly taking steroids. And he wanted a similar look without steroids. This video covers the reality of physiques like The Rock’s, and why I think he should come clean so other men have realistic expectations about what’s possible without PEDs.

https://youtu.be/UKEa44LYZag

I just find it amazing that there’s people that believe guys like the Rock are natural.

Yea he's a public figure he obviously takes steroids but he definitely doesn't go all out. Imo he's a low dose user takes just enough to look good for his roles in movies and that's it.

His genetics are key to his appearance, not steroids.

Does he take them? Probably, but still has nothing to do with his build or mass he carries.

Lol, of course he takes them.
And he would not look like he does if he didn't take them. "Yea fellas, just egg whites, hit the gym and some creatine. That's all ya need!"

I am surprised this is even up for discussion........

Definitely

Yes, yes he does. Is he a fucking animal? Yes. Could all the gear in the world make me look like that at 50? Fuck no!

Hobbs takes Androl & Test w GH! Lol

Max

c'mon u guys. y'all know him and Frank Thomas just take nugentix- u know the "test booster." Makes u feel and fuck like u were 18 again- just go to GNC- It's right there for everyone. And u guys waste ur money on juice! C'MON GUYS!

Lol, of course he takes them.
And he would not look like he does if he didn't take them. "Yea fellas, just egg whites, hit the gym and some creatine. That's all ya need!"

I am surprised this is even up for discussion........

You forgot boiled chicken and peanut butter...no gainz without them.

If I recall correctly, the rock said he "tried" steroids, but that it didn't work for him. LMAO

Him and O'Hearn are using the same secret workout. Heard it included chest press and seated row. Ssshhhhush! Don't tell anyone bc we wouldn't want their workout plan to get out in the public.

The doc says in the video, that having younger men who believe these results are achievable naturally sets up anxiety and depression. Simply bc these results are not obtainable. That the rock would have to be 1 in like 10 million.

I agree that it does set up for failure.

Looked at pro bodybuilders like Lee Haney and was told to eat well and train like them with weider supplements would get me to look like them....it was horseshit then and it's horseshit now.

I do think using the least dosage necessary to get results should be applied. And still some "abuse" gear. But a price will be paid.

You don't get older and get better. Especially when it's scientifically proven that our bodies start to decline as early as 25 years old.

Back