• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

mysterious Arthur C Clarke-style monolith

heavyiron

Community Veteran
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
[h=2]Now a mysterious Arthur C Clarke-style monolith appears in ROMANIA after unexplained metal vanished from Utah – so who (or what) put it there?[/h]
  • Mysterious metal monolith has appeared in northern Romania after another vanished from the desert in Utah
  • The shiny triangular pillar was found on Batcas Doamnei Hill in the city of Piatra Neamt last Thursday
  • One side of the structure, which is 13 feet tall, faces Mount Ceahlau, known locally as the Holy Mountain

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...e-monolith-appears-ROMANIA-vanished-Utah.html

Think this one is just a copycat? I hadn't heard the first one had been removed. Wonder who did that?

Think this one is just a copycat? I hadn't heard the first one had been removed. Wonder who did that?
Did you see the google earth image from like 2016? Crazy story.

I skimmed over an article about it two days ago. Said it was embedded in the rock or to the rock and they have no idea how they did it then poof it disappears. Interesting situation.

We all know who knows what this all means, surprised he hasn’t chimed in.
He must be out getting more tin foil for his hat.

giphy.gif

Did you see the google earth image from like 2016? Crazy story.

No? Post it up. I dig weird stories.

We all know who knows what this all means, surprised he hasn’t chimed in.
He must be out getting more tin foil for his hat.

He's busy filling all those black friday orders. Give our Fortean brother a chance to catch his breath.

They removed the one in Utah, it didn’t vanish it was planned since they found it lol

IML Gear Cream!
They removed the one in Utah, it didn’t vanish it was planned since they found it lol

No sir, you are wrong.

It will be revealed that the CIA has a covert mind control operation in use.

Soon a plan will be exposed and you will understand I know these things.

When? Like I said soon.

JFK, World Trade Center, Las Vegas, Tits on a Boar....they are all connected.

Follow the dots...and the dashes, it’s a code, I’m sure of it.

Free Snowball and Assange.

More to come, I know these things.

from the article "The monolith is used as a tool by an alien race to investigate worlds across the galaxy and to encourage the development of intelligent life. " maybe they realized it isnt working so the aliens came back for it to try somewhere else. Aliens- no intelligent life forming here lets try somewhere else noopnoop

_PZEmTaX_400x400.jpg

No sir, you are wrong.

It will be revealed that the CIA has a covert mind control operation in use.

Soon a plan will be exposed and you will understand I know these things.

When? Like I said soon.

JFK, World Trade Center, Las Vegas, Tits on a Boar....they are all connected.

Follow the dots...and the dashes, it’s a code, I’m sure of it.

Free Snowball and Assange.

More to come, I know these things.

lol oh shit excuse me, I wasn’t aware

LOLZ.
My ex father-in-law lives in Moab out near this. He said the locals all knew the park service took it away.

Thanks. Apparently I was really impatient the first time and didn't let the page finish loading.
Funny to see an artist do something like this and for it not to be discovered for years. Makes you wonder how many other ones are out there.

Now where else would these monoliths show up? First the one in Utah disappears and now one appears mysteriously in Romania. Must be some conspiracy afoot!!

Funny to see an artist do something like this and for it not to be discovered for years. Makes you wonder how many other ones are out there.
I am sure that any other of these monoliths will be found soon enough. Putting them up in remote places is pretty clever and it was only by luck was the one in Utah was discovered (after nearly 5 years!)

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
Now a mysterious Arthur C Clarke-style monolith appears in ROMANIA after unexplained metal vanished from Utah – so who (or what) put it there?

• Mysterious metal monolith has appeared in northern Romania after another vanished from the desert in Utah
  • The shiny triangular pillar was found on Batcas Doamnei Hill in the city of Piatra Neamt last Thursday
  • One side of the structure, which is 13 feet tall, faces Mount Ceahlau, known locally as the Holy Mountain

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...e-monolith-appears-ROMANIA-vanished-Utah.html

I guess the illumanti are here

Back