• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

EQ - worthless or useful piece of the puzzle?

IML Gear Cream!
8f31555296187c460d55e352c2b310bd.png

If only.....

Max

well ive been running eq now for about 105 days now, started at 600mg wk , and one month in i uped it to 800-850mg wk,,
honestily i think i wont run it again,, the slow and steady gains are to slow, theres no aggression to wanna hit the weights ,, all i got was high rbc and im yet to donate lol ..

i got about 3 more pinns left in the vial i have, butt , to be honest i just might stop now ,

it just isnt what i want , and since its really hard to donate where i live atm due to covid shit, im hoping my RBC will go back down once i stop , if not , than i guess ill have to try an amazon blood giving kit, ..

i think eq is a waste , for the price of it , and little gain , the high rbc and all , meh ,, you would get more out of dbol with a good diet in 1 month than you will with eq for 4 months, just my opinion ,

its funny tho, i was debating stopping eq because of the said reasons, ,, than this post came about , i read it and was like yea,, kinda a waste , ,,

maybe back in the day , vet grade shit was dope,, but todays stuff, meh ,
Same as I get, NO aggression to wanna sleigh the weights, Far as having the ability to have long sessions now thats different.. I do have an extended output but not aggressive like I said prior in my other post.
EQ does help with muscle density on me, but takes forever.

I haven't ran in many years, but get similar results to mast ... the main difference is it hurts my libido, but gives me more strength. I'm one of the odd ones that has this occur. The folks that taught me the ropes on AAS (vets when I started 20 years go) swore by EQ. Rightly so, its great for vascularity, strength, and endurance.

There is actually real vet grade EQ floating around still.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True is primo the same everyone says run high doeses

Get Shredded!
LOL, you hate it that I’m running it this next offseason don’t you??

HAHAHA :roflmao:

I like it at high doses (1g)... and you can get it at 500mg/ml...But I do agree that the hemocrit issues aren't worth it to me anymore. I get great pumps long gym sessions veins popping... but that means its basically an ego boost. you wont see huge muscle tissue gains.

HAHAHA :roflmao:

I like it at high doses (1g)... and you can get it at 500mg/ml...But I do agree that the hemocrit issues aren't worth it to me anymore. I get great pumps long gym sessions veins popping... but that means its basically an ego boost. you wont see huge muscle tissue gains.

Well shit I might have to go back to Deca then. LOL.

You like to learn the hard way

Haha okay I will do it your way. Test and Deca it is!! What do I do with all this bike chain oil now?? LOL, maybe contest prep??

Haha okay I will do it your way. Test and Deca it is!! What do I do with all this bike chain oil now?? LOL, maybe contest prep??

Oh come on, don't be a following minion lol. Stick to your plan and try it for yourself and THEN make a judgment. As we know everyone respondes differently.

Was really looking forward to seeing your results. Dont say fuck it now just because of what other guys are saying. Get the first hand experience then you will have real life knowledge to share in the future.👍🏻👍🏻💪🏻💪🏻

Last edited:
Oh come on, don't be a following minion lol. Stick to your plan and try it for yourself and THEN make a judgment. As we know everyone respondes differently.

Was really looking forward to seeing your results. Dont say fuck it now just because of what other guys are saying. Get the first hand experience then you will have real life knowledge to share in the future.
I would agree but, his off seasons aren't for experimenting anymore. He needs every bit of progress he can get. Not guesses

Was really looking forward to seeing your results. Dont say fuck it now just because of what other guys are saying. Get the first hand experience then you will have real life knowledge to share in the future.

LOL, yeah I don’t want to but now I’m second guessing it. Need to stay focused and not experimenting at this point. Have to stick to what I know works.

I’m definitely wanting to use it for contest prep though. EQ is used a lot for contest prep since it doesn’t retain water like Deca does, so more vascularity and drier look. Will still keep muscle gains and strength as well much like Deca.

LOL, yeah I don’t want to but now I’m second guessing it. Need to stay focused and not experimenting at this point. Have to stick to what I know works.

I’m definitely wanting to use it for contest prep though. EQ is used a lot for contest prep since it doesn’t retain water like Deca does, so more vascularity and drier look. Will still keep muscle gains and strength as well much like Deca.

Sounds like a solid plan, no point in using valuable time on what could be a total waste and end up setting you back.

What happened to using what works lol.

IML Gear Cream!
What happened to using what works lol.

Haha well I am for growing season! I’m not sold on Deca for contest prep though. Maybe NPP though due to less water retention.

Haha well I am for growing season! I’m not sold on Deca for contest prep though. Maybe NPP though due to less water retention.

I forget you having any issues holding water. Pretty sure you sent me a Pic four weeks out dry as a bone.

Want to look good on show day? Or your want to look good ten weeks out?

I forget you having any issues holding water. Pretty sure you sent me a Pic four weeks out dry as a bone.

Want to look good on show day? Or your want to look good ten weeks out?

I see what you are saying but entertain me for a moment. Let’s say I’m using Deca at the beginning of contest prep as I progress through the cycle I’m retaining extra water. Since Deca is notorious for that, it could be masking my real progress. Especially if a lot of it is subcutaneous water.

Now that could give the appearance of slower progress therefore you cut calories prematurely and up the cardio too soon. Less water retention will give a better representation of my progress and potentially save some LBM early on and potentially even towards the end. Just my two cents.

I see what you are saying but entertain me for a moment. Let’s say I’m using Deca at the beginning of contest prep as I progress through the cycle I’m retaining extra water. Since Deca is notorious for that, it could be masking my real progress. Especially if a lot of it is subcutaneous water.

Now that could give the appearance of slower progress therefore you cut calories prematurely and up the cardio too soon. Less water retention will give a better representation of my progress and potentially save some LBM early on and potentially even towards the end. Just my two cents.

No.

You are assuming you hold a lot of water from deca. You don't.

And the progress is progress either way even if you did.

If you're getting leaner, you'll look leaner.

If you're fat, you'll look fat.

The coach also knowing that deca is in the mix would help him judge how lean you really are even if you were holding much water, which you don't.

The only real argument against deca in contest prep would be you wouldn't be as tight as possible the entire prep. Some people with bad skin might need to avoid this since when it is pulled and the little bit of water does go away, it'll take a bit longer for the skin to tighten up. Again, not something you have an issue with.

My point is, at this point in time, with your goals, I wouldn't be tinkering with things when we already know x, y, z works and what to do.

Like we talked about, we missed the mark a bit but, there were things that could have been avoided that weren't. It might not seem like the lack of food the day of weigh in was a huge deal but, it really was. That lead to having to cram food in and then hope to Christ we got the water and sodium right which, we didn't nail. It was OK. Great for a first show but, not nearly the look it would have been if we coasted in as planned.

No.

You are assuming you hold a lot of water from deca. You don't.

And the progress is progress either way even if you did.

If you're getting leaner, you'll look leaner.

If you're fat, you'll look fat.

The coach also knowing that deca is in the mix would help him judge how lean you really are even if you were holding much water, which you don't.

The only real argument against deca in contest prep would be you wouldn't be as tight as possible the entire prep. Some people with bad skin might need to avoid this since when it is pulled and the little bit of water does go away, it'll take a bit longer for the skin to tighten up. Again, not something you have an issue with.

My point is, at this point in time, with your goals, I wouldn't be tinkering with things when we already know x, y, z works and what to do.

Like we talked about, we missed the mark a bit but, there were things that could have been avoided that weren't. It might not seem like the lack of food the day of weigh in was a huge deal but, it really was. That lead to having to cram food in and then hope to Christ we got the water and sodium right which, we didn't nail. It was OK. Great for a first show but, not nearly the look it would have been if we coasted in as planned.

All good points and this is why I hired you! LOL, so no EQ for me.

I love a happy ending

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

For me personally, it increased hemocrit and bp way too much. Felt like it was gonna kill me. Only aas i couldn't tolerate and my body loves tren and anadrol 🤔

Back