• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I'm sure ALL of you 'PATRIOTS' are going to the Capitol this Saturday

kilsong

Most loved gay guy on ASF
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Right?
Of course u are.
None of u had the balls to go in January and that's okay. Hopefully you've enraged yourself enough to go this time.
I mean..
you ARE a patriot right?
If ur not going (not one of u are) kindly post whatever bullshit excuse you have for missing this twice in a lifetime gathering of your fellow violent Trump supporters..
But be warned.. The Capitol Police aren't gonna be overrun so easily this time.
It would be a shame to see another person make the same stupid decions that dummy Ashli Babbitt made. (lol)

So let's hear it... Why aren't YOU going?

Last edited:
I'm sure they want be lol !!! They sent all tbe southern boarder to help protect the the likes of you and the rest of the pieces of shit that is selling out our country .

Guaranteed ANTIFA and blm dressed as conservatives raising hell a d causing trouble.

So not ONE of u are going??
That's all I got out of ur posts.
That's not very patriotic.
What are u so scared of?

They still claim 5 dead . But only one died is the the one that they killed . Nothing heard about that .

IML Gear Cream!
So not ONE of u are going??
That's all I got out of ur posts.
That's not very patriotic.
What are u so scared of?
Scared ull be there with ur lil weiner out still fucken crying an tryna be a gina, just because the interwebz says ur a tuffy.... U going? U gonna go and be part of their plan to still fucken devide our country by race and sexual orientation, and everything else they want u fucken retards to believe??? So they can continue on with their fucken plan?

Stop being a fucken sheep (fucker) for 1 god damn minute and look at yourself THEY ARE WINNING!! because they got u doing exactly what they fucken wanted, to still devide the country into these fucken stupid ass parties qnd and create chaos for more power, and ur feeding right into it...

I wouldnt go even if they paid me to show up or put the pallets of bricks out for me to throw.... Hmmmm reminds me of another group.... But i degress.... Never gonna stop this horseshit

Last edited:
Who the F**k would do anything stupid like that for any party?
Brainless cults (or kvnts) of peace.

Just need another non-politician back in office, last guy had best economy in 50 years (but he was very mean/hurtful so we released a global virus) so WHEWWW, now we have a brainless commie.
Things are tanking quick, but my feelings, oh boy how they arent very hurt these days.

After watching the foolery last time id say a 5man team with supressed belt beds could get the job done,armor,10x 200rd belts linked up in nutsacks, just take a nice pace thru the building clearing it start in each corner or just a diamond formation forward thru with room clearing. Be in out whole place cleared or secured fairly quickly especially if your only clearing it out.. I really don't think it would take much to the house the military would be tho I mean at that point it however you look at it the seals are coming in grinning.

Its called a false flag waiting to happen

No one is stupid enough to attend

Gonna be Pantifa and some other dems dressed in all black with umbrellas and MAGA gear and beards bc that is how they think Trump supporters all look. BC they live on "identities" and classifying people into stereotypes.

They even had their scumbag Hillary Clinton echo the sentiment "The taliban is not our concern, no, its not them, its DOMESTIC terror" that we should be worried about. Like the January 6th tresspassing incident that Antifa created. Oops did I say that out loud? I mean, like the worst attack on American soil since 9/11 January 6th treasonous sedition"

LOL

That's how stupid these people are. Im sure USA today and CNN will focus on one staged incident and broadcast it as the 2nd Trump insurrection

Only a fool can fall for the stupidity of all of this.

Right?
Of course u are.
None of u had the balls to go in January and that's okay. Hopefully you've enraged yourself enough to go this time.
I mean..
you ARE a patriot right?
If ur not going (not one of u are) kindly post whatever bullshit excuse you have for missing this twice in a lifetime gathering of your fellow violent Trump supporters..
But be warned.. The Capitol Police aren't gonna be overrun so easily this time.
It would be a shame to see another person make the same stupid decions that dummy Ashli Babbitt made. (lol)

So let's hear it... Why aren't YOU going?
The funny thing is the same patriots you are mocking are the same people who fought so you can run around the gayborhood sucking ass, maybe if they don't allow people like you to enter a restaurant, gym or anywhere else unless you show proof that you are not an AIDS carrier you will understand .SMH.. :coffee:

The only fucken true patriots are those of us who have worn the fucking uniform and signed that dotted line and took that fucken oath

so u sir can eat another dick!
That post was good. The one u made before was typical foolishness. If u served in the military, then thank u very much for defending my freedom. (I mean that too bitch)
Ive made the same arguement many times.
I'm the only male in my family that didnt join the military. Why?
Because I didn't have the fucking GUTS. I can admit it.
But you guys are all talk...
'I'd hang him... I'd kill him.. He should be arrested... Its treason!"
On and on you go. Where were YOU when thousands of TRUE patriots joined the military after that false flag event known as 9/11?
Oh I know..
You were in the same exact place you'll be this Saturday... home watching that shit on TV.
Get off your fucking soap boxes and go show support for what you "believe" in.

Get Shredded!
I’m not going because I fucking have to work and pay for others who suck the government tittie.

I also showed my patriotism for 6 years in the USMC.

There's another real patriot.
So far it's just you two.
In my opinion.. Guys like you.. And that piece of dog do do J204 can do very little wrong in my eyes.
You VOLUNTEERED to protect and serve our country.
Thank u for that.
It's guys like u two that deserve the respect.
Even if we probably disagree on political topics.

There's another real patriot.
So far it's just you two.
In my opinion.. Guys like you.. And that piece of dog do do J204 can do very little wrong in my eyes.
You VOLUNTEERED to protect and serve our country.
Thank u for that.
It's guys like u two that deserve the respect.
Even if we probably disagree on political topics.

theyd still kick your teeth in before they let you suck them off fag boy. So sit down and shut the fuck up. You mean nothing. If your brother ever found out your a fudge packing bitch he’d kick your fuckin teeth in too.

now, kindly, go back to hiding while your white savior Democrats continue setting up the game plan to completely shit all over YOUR freedom. While you gladly accept your fate because you cannot think for yourself.

I'm sure ALL of you 'PATRIOTS' are going to the Capitol this Saturday

Yeah I’m totally going to go to this fed honeypot/ psyop. This post glows hard af. It makes sense you being a glowing momo and also a fed cocksucker. “Trample my rights and freedoms harder, Daddy.”- Kiksong probably.

Last edited:
So.. You guys too aren't going huh?
I k ow it's easier being a keyboard warrior...but come on guys.. Its time to take a REAL LIFE STAND.
WES and his false flag event waiting to happen....
Oh boy...

I k ow it's easier being a keyboard warrior...but come on guys.. Its time to take a REAL LIFE STAND.
Oh boy...

You think it's too far fetched?

They staged Jan 6th did they not? We provided video evidence that Antifa was let in, in advance, did we not?

We showed video of the Capitol Police letting people in, did we not?

We showed video of the Capitol police asking people not to damage property while they looked around inside, and the people agreed, did they not?

Meanwhile not a peep from the Dems about Antifa and BLM burning down cities all summer. You guys only got pissed when some Trump supporter blasted a few people in self defense.

That sounds about right though.

Jesus Wes...
You always say things the way Idiot Trump did.
You say things like Everybody knows.
No..everybody does NOT know that.
You're speaking in absolutes as if your claims have been proven and accepted as fact.
When CLEARLY they're not.
Trump supporters stormed the Capitol.
That's the only universal fact of that day.
Not hundreds of Antifa dressed as Trump supporters.
Maybe a few yeah.
But to sit there and act like it was a staged event shows clear signs in an unstable, unreasonable person.

Its time to take a REAL LIFE STAND.

Hmmm....kilsong gone for months and now he show's back up right before a specific event to try and coerce people into violence during said event...? Kilsong may be one of "them".

Attachments

• bacon2.gif
    bacon2.gif
    715.9 KB · Views: 43
Oh boy...
I try to give you the benefit of doubt because I'm not here to judge you but when the VP cunt is bailing out the rioters burning down federal buildings and douches like you are scanning social media to dime people out from Jan 6 who are still in jail on charges that don't warrant to be held this long, why would anyone go. only an idiot would go. But if the next criminal gets killed by a cop it will be reason to burn down the cities again. you have to be a troll, you cant be this polluted….:coffee:

Back