• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

By Any Means Necessary

Get Shredded!
Legs today.

Feeling beat up again.

This was something I expected to probably deal with switching to PPL. Since volume is up a bit, I have had to start making sure I'm resting on days I'm scheduled off no matter what. I always try to train on days I'm not working or work late in the day so I'm sure to get a well rested session but I will skip rest days at times to do that. Extra rest is better then making sure I train at this point.

So, since my knees were feeling wonky, lower back was tight and I was tired, I pulled out the Hatfields and quad extensions today.

High close lp - 7pps(+1pps)*25, 7*15 CS 6*17(+2)
Adductor - 185(+15)*14, 12, 10
Sumo Bb squat - 4 plates *12, 4*10 drop 3*9 drop 2*10

That was it.

Here's some updates

Pic on the left was a week after my last show. That was a week off training and diet relaxing and recovering. Weight there was 230.

Pic on the right is this morning. Ten weeks in to my cruise and a little mini cut to get some fat off. Just 250mg test. Weight is 250.

No huge changes from the front. Quads might be a bit fuller and chest might be a tad better.

From the side, hamstrings have improved little more cap to the delt.

Another year to grow, here we go.
eac2ecff269e8100eea20ceb75659cde.jpg
361dbe5392a9424cb36f830de361f429.jpg

Here's some updates

Pic on the left was a week after my last show. That was a week off training and diet relaxing and recovering. Weight there was 230.

Pic on the right is this morning. Ten weeks in to my cruise and a little mini cut to get some fat off. Just 250mg test. Weight is 250.

No huge changes from the front. Quads might be a bit fuller and chest might be a tad better.

Very nice! Definitely got better this offseason!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's some updates

That’s nuts! Really good improvements for one year!

Push.

Incline Smith - 335*9(+1), 285*13(+2), RP 275(+10)*10/4/3

Hammer Shoulder Press - 290*12(+1), 10(+1), 270(+20)*9

Seated cable fly - 110(+10)*11, 100*10, 9 CA 70*14

Dual handle extension - 71(+5)*12, 66*10, 11 CS49*15
SS
DB Lateral - 50*15, 10, 12

Hammer Dip - 180*25, 20, 17

Ab stuff

Enjoying the lighter bodyweight lately. Easier to tie my shoes.

Doing some "cardio". 30 minute walks around the neighborhood at a nice pace. Don't break a sweat unless it's hot outside which it's getting to be. Not really doing these too help with fat loss or health, just killing time and enjoying the outside air.

Got some bloods pulled yesterday. I have really slacked on my bloodwork and I don't believe I have had any since post show last year in August (would need to look at my account). Very irresponsible of me but, I kept putting it off or forgetting. Hopefully they're in good standing.

Pull.

Really digging this days layout now that I've adjusted it a few times.

Lat pull down machine neutral handle - 310(+20)*12, 11, CS 200*18

Hammer row - 145(+10)*11, 10, CS 100*17

Dual curls - 70*12, 60*11, 60*10, 35*12

Deads - 315*22, 405*5

Ez curl - 71*18, 15, 65*12, CS 45*16

Reverse pec deck standing - 6 sets to failure

Yday morning I had a pretty big drop in weight, 3lbs to 247

So, I increased carbs Yday to 700g, 246 this morning .

Will do a moderate carb day today and see what happens.

Yday morning I had a pretty big drop in weight, 3lbs to 247

So, I increased carbs Yday to 700g, 246 this morning .

Will do a moderate carb day today and see what happens.

Damn that’s a lot of carbs and you still dropped weight! Your insulin sensitivity is low right now!

Hi all.

Been training here and there when I'm able. Diet hasn't been very good at all honestly. Not eating junk but I'm not getting all my meals in so I've been putting a higher calorie meal in some days to help not to just shrink away. I'd day I'm 60% at best this past week. Good thing is, I'm not in prep so, I'm allowing myself to diet this way instead of adding in the stress of being sure to not miss anything. If I were in prep, I would be out of my gord.

Training has been ok. The focus isn't really there and I'm sure more then a couple people in the gym have seen me with tears in my eyes leading up to a top set or during my rest Periods.

My parents hadn't set up any funeral arrangements so the wife and I have been doing all of that this week. Cremation, viewing, buying the plot. On the bright side, the funeral home were working with is helping with all the VA stuff. Since we're burying his remains in a private cemetery the VA doesn't do much of anything in terms of financial assistance but, they are going to do the ceremony and headstone which is helpful.

I am fortunate enough to be able to pay all of these expenses though without much worry. We dipped into savings but, didn't add any debt. Right now we're at about 8k.

This has made me and the wife start to get our own burial arrangements in order so our kids won't have to deal with it.

Love you guys. Hope everyone is doing well.

IML Gear Cream!
Hi all.

Been training here and there when I'm able. Diet hasn't been very good at all honestly. Not eating junk but I'm not getting all my meals in so I've been putting a higher calorie meal in some days to help not to just shrink away. I'd day I'm 60% at best this past week. Good thing is, I'm not in prep so, I'm allowing myself to diet this way instead of adding in the stress of being sure to not miss anything. If I were in prep, I would be out of my gord.

Training has been ok. The focus isn't really there and I'm sure more then a couple people in the gym have seen me with tears in my eyes leading up to a top set or during my rest Periods.

My parents hadn't set up any funeral arrangements so the wife and I have been doing all of that this week. Cremation, viewing, buying the plot. On the bright side, the funeral home were working with is helping with all the VA stuff. Since we're burying his remains in a private cemetery the VA doesn't do much of anything in terms of financial assistance but, they are going to do the ceremony and headstone which is helpful.

I am fortunate enough to be able to pay all of these expenses though without much worry. We dipped into savings but, didn't add any debt. Right now we're at about 8k.

This has made me and the wife start to get our own burial arrangements in order so our kids won't have to deal with it.

So sorry for your loss coach. You know how to get ahold of me if you need anything at all. I’m sure your dad was an amazing man having raised a person like you! Love ya brotha!

Hi all.

Hey brother im sorry to hear about your loss and i pray for peace upon you and yours. I lost my father back in 2013 and the VA covered the headstone and burial as well but thats about it.

I'm still kicking.

Picked up a few extra clients lately so I've been dedicating more time into coaching.

I have continued to "diet" but, it's not as structured as usual. I miss a meal here and there, no free meals though, just regular stuff. Closest I've came to a free meal was a giant ribeye with potatoes and a big salad on fathers day instead of 85/15 ground beef with potato and plain greens.

I bumped my test up last week to a whopping 600mg.

Down to around 245-248 right now, May and June have been tough months so I dropped a little faster then I would have liked. I'll try to get some updates this week if I remember. Pretty flat and soft since I've just been cruising for about twelve weeks? Something like that.

Training is ok. These last two weeks I've seen a little dip in strength, along with a bigger dip in weight so, I've increased food a bit. Mostly just carbs.

Hope everyone is doing well!

No one is on point all the time.

Same reason most pros do tons of photo shoots after a competition. Bc their in great shape.

Pull day today

Strength has taken a hit given my weight is down, work load at my job is up and, I'm training after work instead of after waking up before work with a couple meals in only.

I increased food a bit more these last couple days to help since weight kept dropping.

One arm Bb rows 2 sets

Preacher curl machine 3 sets with 2 drops on last set

Cybex row 3 sets with 2 drops

Cross body cable curl 1 straight set, 1 muscle round

Rack pull 1 straight set

Seated db curl ss bent over laterals 4 super sets

Getting pretty lean, after vacation this next week we start pushing food up again though. Prime and grow, prime and grow. Over and over.

Haven't seen a pic in a few years and God damn you never skipped a beat good job bro, killing it.

Get Shredded!
Reminiscing post show rebound nastyness
e06f5b0984858ca001a62444f1771512.jpg
8c58e6cdf149ffc8ea795c87b67b2112.jpg
eda63a1c710abfebac9c394fccf0735c.jpg

I have your flag(background) for a T-shirt! Love it ! Looking good! Love the fill up after dieting down. Kickin Ass Monte

Max

This guy always looking nasty! Hoping you have an open spot after summer bro, looking to start back up again.
Always bud.
Haven't seen a pic in a few years and God damn you never skipped a beat good job bro, killing it.
I have your flag(background) for a T-shirt! Love it ! Looking good! Love the fill up after dieting down. Kickin Ass Monte

Max
These are from after my show last August, not current. I'm not nearly a tan

Lol. I just mixed some MT2 to start tomorrow! I am gonna just use like 2x a week. Slowly get some sun. I just won’t tan my neck or face(self tan). Great pics! Hopefully I’ll have some good ones in 2mo...and before too

Max

Lol. I just mixed some MT2 to start tomorrow! I am gonna just use like 2x a week. Slowly get some sun. I just won’t tan my neck or face(self tan). Great pics! Hopefully I’ll have some good ones in 2mo...and before too

Max
I've never used mt2 but, I have thought about it multiple times. I'm just very white and burn lol. That's still spray tan in the Pic lol

Trained legs today. Still muddling around with the stupid Fucking knee.

I didn't really train legs last leg day, just some lighter stuff to give my knee another week to see what it'll do. Was a tad better today but, there's still an issue that I'm sure will need surgery at some point.

Constant ache and, when it's bent for long periods it gets worse. I would get it checked out but, I don't know when I could work in time off from work.

So, very slow tempo today.

Hacks - 5pps*12, 4*12
Seated leg curl - 110*12, 11
Rdl - 315*12, 11
Adductor - stack *15, 13
Single leg press (iso movement to try and keep the left quad from atrophy anymore) - 90*15, 13, 10

Abs and calves.

I'll be on Vacation next week so I'll take the week off from the gym before I come back and force the issue more.

Trained legs today. Still muddling around with the stupid Fucking knee.

I didn't really train legs last leg day, just some lighter stuff to give my knee another week to see what it'll do. Was a tad better today but, there's still an issue that I'm sure will need surgery at some point.

Constant ache and, when it's bent for long periods it gets worse. I would get it checked out but, I don't know when I could work in time off from work.

So, very slow tempo today.

Hacks - 5pps*12, 4*12
Seated leg curl - 110*12, 11
Rdl - 315*12, 11
Adductor - stack *15, 13
Single leg press (iso movement to try and keep the left quad from atrophy anymore) - 90*15, 13, 10

Abs and calves.

I'll be on Vacation next week so I'll take the week off from the gym before I come back and force the issue more.

Have a great vacation, maybe that time off and less cortisol will help out. I seem to re-charge after 5-7 days off. I still do cardio but no weights , and eat a lot !

Max

Pics from today. 243lbs

Frustrating how flat the legs are atm. Will see how much we can fill them out when we're back from vacation.
699cc1b8320102bacd683e1dbef94738.jpg
50df49e8c7fd689335b8832b33774d70.jpg
5eea6915e09bdf9236709dc80f8a8c09.jpg

Damn! I zoomed in and your muscles have a lot of detail and are hard AF! Literally! Look great! Great work! Muscle maturity kicks ass(something I constantly am working on!!) every time I bulk, cut, bulk, cut , etc ; I see more maturity. Something just awesome about lifting/training; it is artistry to me :
“Everyone has their own flair, they have distinct characteristics, and everyone has different tastes!”
The pallete : Our gym bag/cupboard/box with all our supps !
The brushes: Our accessories to train(wraps/belt) !
The canvas: Our body !
The Studio: Where we train !
The Stage(or beach ) : Where we showcase our work!!

Max

Back from vacation.

Had an amazing trip and we were lucky that the storm missed us. Our deep sea fishing trip on the 5th was canceled due to weather but, other then that, everything went off without a hitch.

Ate way too much. Abs are solidly covered with about ten lbs of water from the junk I ate during the trip, mostly the last two days, so I'll be cleaning things up a bit this week before I start the push on food.

Trained push today, went well. Strength is still pretty crappy but had some great pumps with the water I'm holding.

Going to bump the druggies up,

600 test
300 deca
300 Hex

5 units of gh on training days pre workout.

Might add in an oral at some point but, mostly, it'll just be huge amounts of rice, oats, cream of rice, chicken, egg Whites and red meat.

Going to buy a pair of these combo knee wrap /sleeves from Mark Bell slingshot. I bought a pair of wraps a few weeks ago but they are just a giant pain in the dick. These sleeves have a built in wrap so I'll give them a shot.

Onward and upward. Let's see if we can get on stage again next year .

Back