• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Test iso

Go easy on that SD juice...its extremely strong stuff.

Enjoy the extra iso

got my lil order of test iso & superdrol,in fact got a extra test iso thanks guys. Sorry for being blurry

Go easy on that SD juice...its extremely strong stuff.
let me echo this^ warning. I couldn't handle more than 13 days straight when I used the oral Superdrol@30mg daily. If I ever use it again, I'll try 10mg daily. The last time around, I didn't heed peoples' warning about S-drol and I went for the gold, but it didn't work out well at all. When it comes to S-Drol: LESS is more. You've been warned

let me echo this^ warning. I couldn't handle more than 13 days straight when I used the oral Superdrol@30mg daily. If I ever use it again, I'll try 10mg daily. The last time around, I didn't heed peoples' warning about S-drol and I went for the gold, but it didn't work out well at all. When it comes to S-Drol: LESS is more. You've been warned
This is the truth. Last go round I made it about 2.5 weeks at 20 per day and damn near ended up bed-ridden lol. Felt like king kong before i hit that wall, but it def was not worth it. Gonna play it smarter next time and run 10mgs per day, as well.

I was planning on just using 10mgs for my run. Thanks for the heads up though brothers. Just 1 ? since Im just using 10mgs a day for 2 weeks then a 2 week off would it be best to split it 5mgs in the morning & 5 mgs 45 minutes before working out or just take all 10mg before working out,thanks for your help.

I was planning on just using 10mgs for my run. Thanks for the heads up though brothers. Just 1 ? since Im just using 10mgs a day for 2 weeks then a 2 week off would it be best to split it 5mgs in the morning & 5 mgs 45 minutes before working out or just take all 10mg before working out,thanks for your help.
For me, i just go with the entire does pwo about an hour before lifting. I've split them up before, but my dumb ass would forget to take the second dose half the time. I'm not saying its better or worse. my preference is more of a choice of convenience.

Oh yeah...hardcore lethargy....I forgot about that.

I've been running GC superdrol at 20mg per day sometimes 30mg for 35 days and still going till I finish both packs. I feel fine. I actually dont notice anything using this superdrol. Oh well. And I've used superdrol many times in the past and had good results.

CL31 checking in...serious SD juinkie here lol
20mgs pd split be doses will be the sweet spot for most when it comes to sides vs gains. Get an amazing all around organ defender and that lethargy won't kick you're ass so hard.
Also, just because all of the sudden you can lift it, doesn't mean you should. I tore my pectoral back in 2014 lifting heavier weight because I was like oh cool, this feels light!!
Are you planning on pinning the Iso EOD??

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Keep us posted Juice.

I have been on the superdrol for a week now,not really feeling lethargy as of now but only running it at 10mg a day. I have noticed my weights are moving up a lil I dont want to keep piling on the weight because I know if I do I could tear something so I just try & get a extra rep or two.

good deal....be careful!

I have been on the superdrol for a week now,not really feeling lethargy as of now but only running it at 10mg a day. I have noticed my weights are moving up a lil I dont want to keep piling on the weight because I know if I do I could tear something so I just try & get a extra rep or two.

got my lil order of test iso & superdrol,in fact got a extra test iso thanks guys. Sorry for being blurry
See?!?
GC is the man.
That's how he operates all the time.
Glad you got a lil extra since you were a couple days early on the sale.

xxxooo

See?!?
GC is the man.
Glad you got a lil extra since you were a couple days early on the sale.

It's early yet for you. Please keep us updated. For me, it was well into the second week of S-drol that it became overbearing, (like someone hit me with a sledgehammer every day). But I was taking triple the dosage that you are.

See?!?
GC is the man.
ABSOLUTELY. The guy is the greatest I've ever dealt with.

Thanks bro💪

It's early yet for you. Please keep us updated. For me, it was well into the second week of S-drol that it became overbearing, (like someone hit me with a sledgehammer every day). But I was taking triple the dosage that you are.

ABSOLUTELY. The guy is the greatest I've ever dealt with.

Back