• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

? about DHB

juiceddawg

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I would like some info on taking DHB. Im coming off knee surgery and when I get back on I would like to try DHB,my question is since its my first time using what would be the minimum cc's to take a week. I want to start out at the minimum and I can increase as I go.I will be taking test cyp also and some anavar. Thanks guys in advance for your help.

I would start at 300mg per week. I wouldn't increase it for awhile and just enjoy the synergies between those compounds. As you know, DHB is currently on sale. It's dosed at 100mg/ml.

L

I would like some info on taking DHB. Im coming off knee surgery and when I get back on I would like to try DHB,my question is since its my first time using what would be the minimum cc's to take a week. I want to start out at the minimum and I can increase as I go.I will be taking test cyp also and some anavar. Thanks guys in advance for your help.

Thanks Ldog for the info, I would love to put in a order but right now money is VERY tight me only getting short term disability & a lil supp insurance.But once I get back to work & on my feet you better believe Im going to order a few things.

Sounds good. Until then, continue to heal and get ready to kill it soon enough.

Thanks Ldog for the info, I whould love to put in a order but right now money is VERY tight me only getting short term disability & a lil supp insurance.But once I get back to work & on my feet you better believe Im going to order a few things.

Back