• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Meth. I'm on it.

chocolatemalt

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
480be08d-ee52-4342-a444-2d5f40da0ee2-Meth._Were_On_It._Images_4.jpg

Meth.-were-on-it.png

Glad you think an addiction to a dangerous substance is something to make a joke about...

Not a nice thing to do quite honestly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's not him joking. That is a legitimate drug awareness campaign in SD. Their governor is taking some hits for the media failure that it is.

It’s Michelangelo fisting a cheerleader. Because it’s too difficult to get it up when you’re under the influence of really strong stimulants made from toilet bowl cleaners. But I’m sure it super charges the ol libido .. friend told me anyways ...

I did partake once a long time ago.... I enjoy sleeping too much. In my dreams I can be anyone I wanna be, do anything I wanna go, see whatever I wanna see...

meth destroys your circadian rythym. It really is a disgusting drug.

I was young and dumb and thought it was coke (not a good excuse) but my girlfriend was super happy because I cleaned the house.... prolly 30 times that day...

"......

Attachments

• BBC5985B-A2F6-4B7D-9C94-2A482F652A9A.jpeg
    BBC5985B-A2F6-4B7D-9C94-2A482F652A9A.jpeg
    727.4 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
It’s Michelangelo fisting a cheerleader. Because it’s too difficult to get it up when you’re under the influence of really strong stimulants made from toilet bowl cleaners. But I’m sure it super charges the ol libido .. friend told me anyways ...

I did partake once a long time ago.... I enjoy sleeping too much. In my dreams I can be anyone I wanna be, do anything I wanna go, see whatever I wanna see...

meth destroys your circadian rythym. It really is a disgusting drug.

I was young and dumb and thought it was coke (not a good excuse) but my girlfriend was super happy because I cleaned the house.... prolly 30 times that day...

Holy shit, seriously? LOL! Wow. How did you find out it was meth if you thought it was coke?

When it burns your nostril like a flamethrower would. Shit hurt. Then I was like “you mother fucker” and he was like “ dude... it’s way cheaper and way better... last longer and the girls that come with it have no teeth... everybody likes a gummy” and I was like “ what the fuck am I supposed to do now” ... then a bunch of dumb shit happened , then that crowd left and I was home alone for prolly 3 hours (felt like 2 min) and I had to keep busy so I cleaned a lot.
tried wacking off but.... shit don’t work when your over stimulated... just trying to be informative and helpful

dont do meth cuz it’s stupid

don’t do heroin cuz it’s beautiful (at first)

coke is prolly a really bad idea, specially if you’re using AAS and hold your breath on heavy lifts ... but once in a while ... with a nice pair a tits a cute ass.... forgiveness is real.

alcohol ... well .... im not a hypocrite. Use discretion. Maybe that’s not the right word but alcohol and ‘responsible’ just don’t mix. Discretion.

Holy shit, seriously? LOL! Wow. How did you find out it was meth if you thought it was coke?
Plus it’s way stronger stim...way less euphoria.

My Air Force buddy... gotta be 63 yr old now... said in the service in Alaska, amphetamines were legit and clean. but today you get .... well you get South Dakota and other poor rural community’s... the shit really is bad. It’s like crack n heroin in the city.

my drug abuse was about the party. Most of these kids, it’s about escape. Well off peeps go on vacations... poor peeps use drugs. That’s my opinion. We need to bring vocation to the public school system in a more positive more hands on approach. Not everyone is good at sports and math.

most of these kids need to believe in themselves

for me, I needed to party. Them days is long gone. At least 15 years ago.

Lol look what you done now Malt!!!

:clapping:

Get Shredded!
My Air Force buddy... gotta be 63 yr old now... said in the service in Alaska, amphetamines were legit and clean. but today you get .... well you get South Dakota and other poor rural community’s... the shit really is bad. It’s like crack n heroin in the city.

my drug abuse was about the party. Most of these kids, it’s about escape. Well off peeps go on vacations... poor peeps use drugs. That’s my opinion. We need to bring vocation to the public school system in a more positive more hands on approach. Not everyone is good at sports and math.

most of these kids need to believe in themselves

That's the hard truth. We went overboard with college prep as a priority in high schools over the last 40-50 years and the sad result is that they aren't even that good at it, as they've simultaneously allowed vocational subjects to diminish to zero. Lose-lose. We need to take a hard look at other countries that've done smarter things, like Germany where vocational tracks are successful. By contrast, our secondary education system is fine but it's a question of who manages to make it there.

As for meth, the irony is that today it's cleaner and purer than ever. It's not "Breaking Bad" RVs or trailer park meth labs anymore, the Mexican cartels have taken over the market. They import precursor chemicals from China by the shipping container load, use real industrial equipment in real labs with real chemistry professionals (well, kinda like Breaking Bad after all...) and have met the high US demand with high supply and low prices. So it's cheaper than ever -- $20 will have you flying all day. Compare that to coke, where $20 will have you ok for about an hour.

I've been hardcore addicted to two drugs and neither of them was meth, thank the deities, but I know what dopamine overload feels like for 5 days on end becoming impossible to say no to and that meth provides that high 10x better than the next competitor down the drug list.

I personally know two people who only break their addictions by getting jailed for a few months here and there once or twice a year, they come out dry and cogent and talking about setting their lives straight, then within 2 wks are back at it. Really sad. We need long term rehab paid for by the state but that costs a lot of money up front.

Anyway... time for more jokes.

Used to be in an MC and thats all we did... I used to joke Id start in August and take a break in November. The hardest part of getting off it is the week long crash. Thats what keeps people coming back, I got to a point I wasn't doing it to get high but just to finish my night shift. Bad shit, but back to the OP... I heard about that ad campaign today and I cant believe they released it without a proofreader lol dummies

shit man- even death doesnt scare people with addictions- I have a relative who has been told she will die if she doesnt stop and she has been hospitalized multiple times for several days each time yet goes right back to it. Meth is certainly bad but any drug addiction including alcohol is a sad thing to witness or go through.
That's the hard truth. We went overboard with college prep as a priority in high schools over the last 40-50 years and the sad result is that they aren't even that good at it, as they've simultaneously allowed vocational subjects to diminish to zero. Lose-lose. We need to take a hard look at other countries that've done smarter things, like Germany where vocational tracks are successful. By contrast, our secondary education system is fine but it's a question of who manages to make it there.

As for meth, the irony is that today it's cleaner and purer than ever. It's not "Breaking Bad" RVs or trailer park meth labs anymore, the Mexican cartels have taken over the market. They import precursor chemicals from China by the shipping container load, use real industrial equipment in real labs with real chemistry professionals (well, kinda like Breaking Bad after all...) and have met the high US demand with high supply and low prices. So it's cheaper than ever -- $20 will have you flying all day. Compare that to coke, where $20 will have you ok for about an hour.

I've been hardcore addicted to two drugs and neither of them was meth, thank the deities, but I know what dopamine overload feels like for 5 days on end becoming impossible to say no to and that meth provides that high 10x better than the next competitor down the drug list.

I personally know two people who only break their addictions by getting jailed for a few months here and there once or twice a year, they come out dry and cogent and talking about setting their lives straight, then within 2 wks are back at it. Really sad. We need long term rehab paid for by the state but that costs a lot of money up front.

Anyway... time for more jokes.

Never had problems with meth. In fact, my lack of problem probably created problems for some of my friends...with problems. I’d come into town and my buddies would want to get all gakked out so I’d roll with them a day or so, then go back to my life. I approached every drug that way. Like a my childhood chum says “I like to party as much as the next guy but damn man, I gotta go to work and provide for my family.” I could visit him after 5 years, we’d go out and snort an 8-ball of coke over the weekend then go about our daily lives on Monday.
When crack came out I was pissed because I was done getting high but every report said “Take a hit and you’ll immediately be hooked.” I saw that as a challenge. So I hooked up with the fryer at the local wing shack and offered to pay for a night of partying. I will admit, when the guy came by and pulled an uncovered rock from his nasty mouth, it sort of took the wind out of my sails. It is pretty cool stuff but not for me.

Never used heroin. Would have if I had known how to get it besides from some street dealer. Probably a good thing because the only thing I’ve had issues with, bad issues, is opioids. When your doctor prescribes 180/8mg dilaudids per month, it’s a problem waiting to happen. If you ever jack an 8mg dilaudid, you know what I mean. What’s so weird is how it changes you. You don’t mind being nauseated all the time, nodding, puking and generally being useless.
I cold turkey’d that shit and it was terrible.

But a few years and more trauma later, it was 80/40mg OxyContin that got me back into it.
Without a support system, I’d probably be still hooked...or dead. Probably the latter.

shit man- even death doesnt scare people with addictions- I have a relative who has been told she will die if she doesnt stop and she has been hospitalized multiple times for several days each time yet goes right back to it. Meth is certainly bad but any drug addiction including alcohol is a sad thing to witness or go through.

Yep. And we see this addiction today in the majority of adults: overweight and obesity. Caused (I'm now convinced) almost entirely by addiction to sugar and refined carbs. Apparently the dopamine release is similar in effect, if not in intensity, to that from coke and meth... hence the incredible difficulty kicking it.

Damn. After reading some of you guys' stories I'm glad I never even had the opportunity to be around some of these drugs. I just never hung out with anyone that had access or used them I suppose. There was the occasional pot smoker etc but nothing around me like these hard street drugs. Some wild stories in here.

Damn. After reading some of you guys' stories I'm glad I never even had the opportunity to be around some of these drugs. I just never hung out with anyone that had access or used them I suppose. There was the occasional pot smoker etc but nothing around me like these hard street drugs. Some wild stories in here.

Same. Watched my siblings flush their lives down the toilet and promised myself I'd never do it. Both of them started as teens and are retirement age now and still hooked to this day.

Funny thing is that most of my most reckless drug use was when I was a farm boy. When we had free time in Ohio in the late 70s, we steamed as hard as anyone can. I knew guys that we’re like dope superheroes. We had easy access to ‘script pills, PCP, Coke, acid, quaaludes, everything! I think this is why my tolerance is so high. In the trauma room they gave me an additional 200mcg of fentanyl on top of the 50 they gave me in the helicopter. Apparently I was chatting away with all the people while my wife said they looked at me like “How is this guy not unconscious?

My brother kept with the smokes and drinking. Government approved drugs take tier toll too. My brother is three years older than me. Three years...59.

Attachments

• 7B9510B9-50F9-4A4E-A4EF-FEAEF7D33ED9.jpeg
    7B9510B9-50F9-4A4E-A4EF-FEAEF7D33ED9.jpeg
    61.4 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Back