• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Best local source for anavar for the wife.

IML Gear Cream!
Brother, it's not hard to get good anavar these days....those days are over. Some will screw you, but tried and proven labs are usually fine.
I think you are correct sir. It’s just kinda weird that anything pharma grade aas wise or related we can get so easily but I have never seen a lab offer pharma grade var at least not in the past 10 years. You would think if it’s out there someone would sell it regardless of the price. I mean shit OSgear has stuff they offer that’s $1,000 or more that I’ve never even herd of. Jerry ward made a video saying you can get Mexican pharma grade var but when I went to Mexico not too long ago all they had was over priced test, underdosed deca ( underdosed meaning it came 50mg per ml) proviron and testosterone gels and pills ( the ones with the deconate ester attached I believe they are calld Andrio or something like that) I was on a cruise so all I bought was a shit tone of proviron and some ready-jects of aspen sust250 that I didn’t realize until I got back to the ship came with a 20g needle lol fuck that I wasn’t that desperate to jab that harpoon in myself.

I'm using Monster var atm and it's preforming very well.

Lab Max passed a week or two back too.
do you have any to spare? trade you some EP var for some? I wanna compare and feel other labs ;)
Var is var, but I'm not biased

its just so hard to find pharma grade var. I knew one person who got it prescribed and he won’t sell it anymore

You have any hormone clinics near you? Trt places? Anti-aging clinics? It’s expensive but mine offers 70X50mg var for about 900$ to be honest though I only thought it was only marginally better than pharmacoms and psl’s. Only three places I have ever tried.

You have any hormone clinics near you? Trt places? Anti-aging clinics? It’s expensive but mine offers 70X50mg var for about 900$ to be honest though I only thought it was only marginally better than pharmacoms and psl’s. Only three places I have ever tried.
It’s like 4-5 more expensive

I went with gear church with that sale I just couldn’t pass it up for myself and her. Only downside is they come in 20mg caps she has ran a dose at 20mg before but for a couple weeks only at the end of her cycle. Might re cap some for her

You have any hormone clinics near you? Trt places? Anti-aging clinics? It’s expensive but mine offers 70X50mg var for about 900$ to be honest though I only thought it was only marginally better than pharmacoms and psl’s. Only three places I have ever tried.[/QUOTE if I’m dropping $900 in getting a whole box of shit unless were talking gh. Lol

It came out to 7.77$ per 20 mg pill for pharmacutical grade. Just curious what you paid with the sale per pill? It’s actually a bit cheaper because it came with an 80ml bottle of a vitamin blend and an 80ml bottle of gluithione, not sure what the price alone would have been as it was a combo deal but the damn vista in bottle is 250$ alone when I get it. So let’s say an even 5$ a pill for pharmacy grade. If I was a women I would want that peace of mind as well.

Last edited:
Heres my thoughts on anavar. Tried it multiple times. Only remarkable anavar was pharmacom. So either theres is good and everyone is weak. Or anavar is just a weak steroid and my pharmacom wasn't anavar but instead something stronger?
I am trying gear churchs soon. I hate to break it to everyone and take this for what its worth but i find all smaller dosed orals better than bigger. The best dbol I've taken was 10mg pills. Pharmacom anavar is 10mg. Yada yada. I dont have as good as gains with these 50mg pills. Would anyone else agree?

- - - Updated - - -

Also i am hearing rumblings dispense quick is coming back and i have heard their anavar is very good several times

Heres my thoughts on anavar. Tried it multiple times. Only remarkable anavar was pharmacom. So either theres is good and everyone is weak. Or anavar is just a weak steroid and my pharmacom wasn't anavar but instead something stronger?
I am trying gear churchs soon. I hate to break it to everyone and take this for what its worth but i find all smaller dosed orals better than bigger. The best dbol I've taken was 10mg pills. Pharmacom anavar is 10mg. Yada yada. I dont have as good as gains with these 50mg pills. Would anyone else agree?

- - - Updated - - -

Also i am hearing rumblings dispense quick is coming back and i have heard their anavar is very good several times
Would love if they came back!!! Also love their whinny. I have a box left that I am treasuring.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

- - - Updated - - -

I would agree with you 98% of the time with this. To me it seems with d bol for example if a lab makes 50mg pills I wind up taking 100mg and getting the same results as taking 5 10mg pills. I don’t know if this is due to half life or what. Anadrol and Winstrol I feel it’s kinda the same. Gear church by far has the best 50mg d bol I’ve tried and winny as well. I hear the same about all there orals from everyone who takes them. Idk if they are over dosed or they just have extremely good raws but there shit is potent. I also herd dq is coming back selling orals only and I can promise if they do I will be all over that like white on rice lol. I sent dq a pm just waiting on a response.

Would love if they came back!!! Also love their whinny. I have a box left that I am treasuring.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I just realized you were talking about the legendary DQ lol. I have a bottle of test iso left that I want to use so bad but don’t want it to be gone lol. Randomly a friend at my gym asked me if I wanted 9cc of some masteron prop because he tried it and does not like the prop ester. I said sure why not and to my surprise it was some dq mast p that I had gotten him a while back. I can’t tell you how excited I was lol. Also my younger brother still has a few bottles of deca left I think I may have finally convinced to trade with me for some eq and orals (p com). We can only hope the roomers are true and hopefully just hopefully we can get some oils from them as well

I would agree with you 98% of the time with this. To me it seems with d bol for example if a lab makes 50mg pills I wind up taking 100mg and getting the same results as taking 5 10mg pills. I don’t know if this is due to half life or what. Anadrol and Winstrol I feel it’s kinda the same. Gear church by far has the best 50mg d bol I’ve tried and winny as well. I hear the same about all there orals from everyone who takes them. Idk if they are over dosed or they just have extremely good raws but there shit is potent. I also herd dq is coming back selling orals only and I can promise if they do I will be all over that like white on rice lol. I sent dq a pm just waiting on a response.

Sweet i have gear church dbol! I try everyones stuff and stockpile incase the end of the world ever comes lol

Sweet i have gear church dbol! I try everyones stuff and stockpile incase the end of the world ever comes lol
lol same here bro I’ve made 4 orders since we started our logs just because I felt it was a great time to increase my stash since I won’t be using any of it anytime soon

Back