• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hot Tub--Yay or Nay?

Hot Tub--Yay or Nay?

• Yay

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Nay

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
IML Gear Cream!
A hairy hole is nice.
Hairy butt cheeks and facial hair is gross.
there are 3 orifices that are acceptable- and only 1 has hair around it-and sometimes that 1 is hairless too-(notice to Killy- this is only an option on a WOMAN) Let's be CLEAR this time-lol (And just so u know- I look like a fuckin Gorilla w/o a shirt- for some odd reason, in the last few years, my back decided I was gonna be homeless or some shit and didn't want me to be cold- no need for a sweater here! Maybe too much juice- not sure-lol

there are 3 orifices that are acceptable- and only 1 has hair around it-and sometimes that 1 is hairless too-(notice to Killy- this is only an option on a WOMAN) Let's be CLEAR this time-lol (And just so u know- I look like a fuckin Gorilla w/o a shirt- for some odd reason, in the last few years, my back decided I was gonna be homeless or some shit and didn't want me to be cold- no need for a sweater here! Maybe too much juice- not sure-lol

Well why on the world would u stick ur pee pee in something without hair??
Male or female?
Fucking perv.

I for one have NOT had sex in a hot tub.
I'm missing out.

Indeed you are.

giphy.gif

Well why on the world would u stick ur pee pee in something without hair??
Male or female?
Fucking perv.

We don't shame you, don't shame us.

ekKND2.gif

Shaaaaaaameeeeeee!

What the hell does fruit recruit mean? It sounds funny and I want to use it in the future but ..... I knows not what it means!!!

I'd never heard it either. But that shit was funny.
I imagine it's kinda like that bar u went to when you were just old enough to drink and that guy walked up to u and put his hand on ur leg but u didn't move it.
Remeber?
I know it was a ways back Gilf, but he used that bar as a fruit recruitment center.
Good for him.. He got YOU!

.. and me too babe.

I'd never heard it either. But that shit was funny.
I imagine it's kinda like that bar u went to when you were just old enough to drink and that guy walked up to u and put his hand on ur leg but u didn't move it.
Remeber?
I know it was a ways back Gilf, but he used that bar as a fruit recruitment center.
Good for him.. He got YOU!

.. and me too babe.

what in the Sam hell?!

strangely I did have a situation like that once but he grabbed my ass and my girl at the time (who worked with him) told me “don’t feel bad or get mad, he thinks he can change any man to be gay”.... she affirmed my super straight orientation that evening. Alisha.... such a sweet girl. Literally do anything I’d ask.

thank god I’m a straight white man! Feels great! I love being me 😉 😃 ❤️ 😘

What the hell does fruit recruit mean? It sounds funny and I want to use it in the future but ..... I knows not what it means!!!
C'mon Milly- recruit the fruities(fags, homos, fruits) Go to any hotel and you'll see the hairy old perv. hangin in the hot-tub bro! He's trying to recruit the fruit- looking for Killy!

Indeed you are.

giphy.gif

We don't shame you, don't shame us.

ekKND2.gif
Anyone who doesn't love Kramer is crazy! That dude(and that show) are the funniest ever. Multi- u ever seen the one where Kramer is trying to catch the dude doing blow. How that fucker drank that whole mug of beer w/ that cig. in his mouth- and these pretzels are making me thirsty-LOL. Funniest doofus ever! Somehow the hot-tub idea got lost-lol

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
what in the Sam hell?!

strangely I did have a situation like that once but he grabbed my ass and my girl at the time (who worked with him) told me “don’t feel bad or get mad, he thinks he can change any man to be gay”.... she affirmed my super straight orientation that evening. Alisha.... such a sweet girl. Literally do anything I’d ask.

thank god I’m a straight white man! Feels great! I love being me 😉 😃 ❤️ 😘

Wait. What the fuck?? some gay dude grabbed ur ass?
Ugggh.. I hope u in turn beat the shit out of him.
Super aggressive gay guys that don't take no for an answer DESERVE that.
Speaking of which.. Remeber the TV talk show Jenny Jones?
They got in trouble cuz a guest shot and killed this gay guy who admitted he had a crush on him.
Maybe he didn't deserve death... But once the show was over he kept on hitting on the guy.
Oh well... Won't be doing that anymore.

Wait. What the fuck?? some gay dude grabbed ur ass?
Ugggh.. I hope u in turn beat the shit out of him.
Super aggressive gay guys that don't take no for an answer DESERVE that.
Speaking of which.. Remeber the TV talk show Jenny Jones?
They got in trouble cuz a guest shot and killed this gay guy who admitted he had a crush on him.
Maybe he didn't deserve death... But once the show was over he kept on hitting on the guy.
Oh well... Won't be doing that anymore.

he died a few years after that... of you know what, not even lying, scouts honor!

but no I didn’t retaliate... I’ve been hit on by gays a lot in my life (especially when I worked in the restaurant business) never bothered me but grabbing my cheeks like that didn’t sit right with me.

but I was having too much fun. You know what it feels like when your a straight horny young man and you got a girl chasing you whose libido out matches your own.

I always tell my wife she’s supposed to fuck the war out of me, that girl did just that... all the time. It was great. Unfortunately, I let her go.... can’t stop true love I guess 🤷*♂️

haha... I swear I’m not gay but that last fragmented sentence makes me sound a tad gay.

back to the thread at hand; Get The HotTub and enjoy ya self multi !

back to the thread at hand; Get The HotTub and enjoy ya self multi !

I've been looking a bit, just to get an idea. Am I crazy or is the starting price really $5K on these things? I'm a little dubious about getting a used one...if you know what I mean. And I don't think one of those portable "sit on the ground" blow up, etc ones are going to be even remotely worth the cheaper price point.

Next question...is it a mistake to get a 2 person tub? Or...is it making it nice and awkward if the opportunity ever presents itself for some company? "I'm sure we can all squeeze in." :cool:

My wife and I contemplated a hillbilly hot tub but had the same company over things getting weird talk and decided against it....:coffee:

cantabria-8-person-hot-tub-1.jpg

My wife and I contemplated a hillbilly hot tub but had the same company over things getting weird talk and decided against it....:coffee:

cantabria-8-person-hot-tub-1.jpg

Yeahhhh...if I have a few drinks in me, it's all fun and games and everything is a laugh. It would probably cause me some regrets if more than just the wife and I were in the tub. I should probably stick to a 2 person tub (and not try to fit any extra in).

Who else did u have in mind joining you?
Oh GAWD...please pick me

Completely agree, it could be trouble that we don't need, I find minding my own bussiness gets me in more trouble than if I'm looking for it...:coffee:

Who else did u have in mind joining you?
Oh GAWD...please pick me

Just some peeps from church. :rolleyes:

- - - Updated - - -

Completely agree, it could be trouble that we don't need, I find minding my own bussiness gets me in more trouble than if I'm looking for it...:coffee:

Yeah, I find it depressing when I keep my opinion to myself and my mouth shut and I still get in trouble. WTF is with that?

YOLO.

get the multi person tank.

matches your screen name... who knows... maybe your wife won’t mind so much? Roll the dice.. worse thing that could happen is your living in the doghouse for a week... don’t tell me you never been there.... just bite your tongue while your in the tub... shrug it off kinda thing...

it won’t work but fuck dude, you get one shot... might as well take it (shrug) 🤷*♂️

IML Gear Cream!
I use mine 15-20 minutes every single day, sometimes twice a day. It’s very easy to keep clean, cheap to run. I start my day every day the same way: coffee, take a dump, soak In the tub. I am so much more relaxed, looser and happy. Best $7k I ever spent

^^^^This....

Use mine every week, no matter the season. We have a device that I load chemicals in once a month, easy to take care of, inexpensive after the initial purchase. Therapeutic for aches and pains, as well for my mental well-being. Good for my skin, like you. After 6+ back surgeries, at times I will get in when I wake up before I start my day. The kicker is me and the wife get in at night with 🍷 wine (floating tray) as I put a door for direct access from our bedroom, so many times no clothes, go back into the bedroom where the magic happens. Sorry it’s dark here, so zoom in.

Go for it.

LowT

Attachments

• 6775C07B-CAEB-4680-8721-055BFA71C723.jpeg
    6775C07B-CAEB-4680-8721-055BFA71C723.jpeg
    975.2 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Ugh...shopping for these sucks. Nobody wants to give you a price. Everybody wants your phone number, email, etc. It's worse than buying a used car. No, I don't want to visit your showroom and listen to your sales tactics for 2 hours. Just give me a damn price!

Assuming you find one, will you be needing a crane to lift it over your house?

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle

I do know people that got good deal and happy with buying used. I have helped them move them too. Usually takes a few people to lift them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Everyone I know who has gotten one has gotten rid of it. It was used alot at first then lost interest. It became a eye sore or a clothing rack eventually. Also if you properly care for one the chemicals can get pricey after awhile especially if it's not being used.

This ^^

Ugh...shopping for these sucks. Nobody wants to give you a price. Everybody wants your phone number, email, etc. It's worse than buying a used car. No, I don't want to visit your showroom and listen to your sales tactics for 2 hours. Just give me a damn price!

Try Costco?

They are dime a dozen in my area, and some people have very high utility bills because of them.
I personally don't know much about them, but people are always getting rid of them, I see a lot of them just rotting away with people putting ads for people to get rid of them.

I forgot what life is like for a minute. What I thought was going to be a simple "let's buy a tub and enjoy it" has turned into an over-engineered nightmare. Nope, can't just put it on the back patio. Going to have to pour a new slab. Run electric to it. Build a turkish bath house over it. Plant climbing ivy and shit.

I swear...it's like "let's go to the amusement park." But then it's like "you have to tie this cinder block to your nut sack though." I should be able to enjoy the tub by 2022 though, so I got that to look forward to.

Back