• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Best Compound For Tren Related Gyno (prolactin)

DUTCHPHARMA

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Let's face it, Tren is one of those things you love or hate. You can either deal with the sides, not be effected by the sides or in some cases just pass on Tren completely.
This post isnt exactly about the prevention of Gyno brought on by Tren/Prolactin but rather what the best course of treatment for existing gyno brought on by Tren. Dont get me wrong, this is by no means a new topic but certainly one worth digging into.
Ive read articles in which Nolva and Letro are both acknowledged for breaking down the masses and somewhat returning the chest to a more proper form. However in rare cases, ive read in which Tren users have had to have surgery for the removal of the mass build up.
Any thoughts on the subject or personal experience?

Let's face it, Tren is one of those things you love or hate. You can either deal with the sides, not be effected by the sides or in some cases just pass on Tren completely.
This post isnt exactly about the prevention of Gyno brought on by Tren/Prolactin but rather what the best course of treatment for existing gyno brought on by Tren. Dont get me wrong, this is by no means a new topic but certainly one worth digging into.
Ive read articles in which Nolva and Letro are both acknowledged for breaking down the masses and somewhat returning the chest to a more proper form. However in rare cases, ive read in which Tren users have had to have surgery for the removal of the mass build up.

Never use Nolva on a 19nor also I've ran tren or deca or both at the same time no prolactin issues if estrogen is controlled. If you do get sides I would use prami caber drops igf levels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never use Nolva on a 19nor also I've ran tren or deca or both at the same time no prolactin issues if estrogen is controlled. If you do get sides I would use prami caber drops igf levels.

im not sure the "no nolva with 19nors" is entirely true. Id have to look into it again but i think that has been disproved... but i could be wrong. Either way ralox would be a better option than nolva in regards to removing existing gyno.

im not sure the "no nolva with 19nors" is entirely true. Id have to look into it again but i think that has been disproved... but i could be wrong. Either way ralox would be a better option than nolva in regards to removing existing gyno.

But since it doesn't get rid of estrogen and just blocks it wouldn't it still allow a increase in prolactin?

But since it doesn't get rid of estrogen and just blocks it wouldn't it still allow a increase in prolactin?

Well caber and an ai should still be used with ralox. I was just saying that ralox seems to be better than nolva with treating gyno.

I recently read an article by a PhD studying this subject. His contention was progesterone does not cause gynocomastia. He claimed high progesterone stimulates estrogen, raises it and its the estrogen really causing the gyno. I'm trying to find the article. Going by this thinking letro should be plenty to solve this problem and caber wouldn't be needed. Maybe he's wrong but he had alot of degrees after his name from some pretty impressive universities. I'm going to keep looking, If i find it I'll post it.

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

I now fully believe the whole tamoxifen with a 19-nor thing is baseless conjecture. I'm running 20mg a day to keep my gyno under control while I'm on deca. No problems.

I also believe that caber isn't really needed if you keep estrogen under control.

I now fully believe the whole tamoxifen with a 19-nor thing is baseless conjecture. I'm running 20mg a day to keep my gyno under control while I'm on deca. No problems.

I also believe that caber isn't really needed if you keep estrogen under control.

in bold is what i've been hearing lately as well. I've heard that other statement re: no nolva with 19-nors - i've never done it..so idk..

but, since im "estro-sensitive" then i try to control estro with an an a.i. regardless of what else i have in the mix

Good dose of mast and up the aromasin dose and I've gotten rid of leaky nipples on tren before. Fuck running letro or any other of the harsh shit. A dht + real aromasin always knocks any gyno out for me and I still feel great while on it.

My nipples can cut glass on that combo

IML Gear Cream!
I always had great success with 20mgs of Nolva ED and .5mgs of Cabaser E3d while on tren cycles. Always handled my estrogen and prolactin with ease.

If I use only an AI on tren, I still get itchy nipples, and increases in prolactin.

I know pubmed studies exist that claims the Prolactin cannot cause gyno. Only Estrogen. But if you look at other studies, and I remember this from my days of administering Psych meds, there is a drug called Risperdal. The mechanism of that medication caused many users to suffer from Gyno. And in studies, and the lawsuit, it claims that the Mechanism by which the gyno happened in these individuals was high prolactin.

"Prolactin controls sex drive in males. The pituitary gland produces prolactin, and the neurotransmitter dopamine controls the levels of the hormone. Risperdal blocks dopamine’s action on the pituitary gland and can cause the levels of prolactin to increase and reach abnormal levels — a condition known as hyperprolactinemia.

Suffering from gynecomastia after taking Risperdal? In women, prolactin stimulates breast development and breast milk production. When high levels of prolactin are present in males, those excessive levels can prompt similar processes, resulting in gynecomastia, sometimes accompanied by galactorrhea (abnormal lactation). In severe cases, males have developed large, D- and DD-cup sized breasts."
https://www.drugwatch.com/risperdal/side-effects/

So we see that they say that Increased prolactin can also induce growth of the mammory glands (which would certainly look like gyno) as well...

The_hormonal_control_of_mammary_gland_development_and_lactation.jpg

Crazy right??

So based on these contradicting stories, I'd rather just be safe then sorry and run Nolva and Cabaser, but that's me personally :)

Last edited:
I always had great success with 20mgs of Nolva ED and .5mgs of Cabaser E3d while on tren cycles. Always handled my estrogen and prolactin with ease.

If I use only an AI on tren, I still get itchy nipples, and increases in prolactin.

I know pubmed studies exist that claims the Prolactin cannot cause gyno. Only Estrogen. But if you look at other studies, and I remember this from my days of administering Psych meds, there is a drug called Risperdal. The mechanism of that medication caused many users to suffer from Gyno. And in studies, and the lawsuit, it claims that the Mechanism by which the gyno happened in these individuals was high prolactin.

"Prolactin controls sex drive in males. The pituitary gland produces prolactin, and the neurotransmitter dopamine controls the levels of the hormone. Risperdal blocks dopamine’s action on the pituitary gland and can cause the levels of prolactin to increase and reach abnormal levels — a condition known as hyperprolactinemia.

Suffering from gynecomastia after taking Risperdal? In women, prolactin stimulates breast development and breast milk production. When high levels of prolactin are present in males, those excessive levels can prompt similar processes, resulting in gynecomastia, sometimes accompanied by galactorrhea (abnormal lactation). In severe cases, males have developed large, D- and DD-cup sized breasts."
https://www.drugwatch.com/risperdal/side-effects/

So we see that they say that Increased prolactin can also induce growth of the mammory glands (which would certainly look like gyno) as well...

The_hormonal_control_of_mammary_gland_development_and_lactation.jpg

Crazy right??

So based on these contradicting stories, I'd rather just be safe then sorry and run Nolva and Cabaser, but that's me personally :)

Yeah but this dudes contention was prolactin causes estro to rise so even in this situation he would say it's the estro causing the gyno.

I'm running a cutting cycle
300mg of tren a
300mg of mast.
300mg of test ent
450mg of eq
A week
also
50 mg of var Ed

Im having issues with gyno and prolactin issue. I'm taking 1g armidex and .5gm of caber ED and still no change in gyno or prolactin. It seems like it gets better but then it's worse again. Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Last edited:
300mg of tren a
300mg of mast.
300mg of test ent
450mg of eq
3 times a week
also
50 mg of var Ed

Im having issues with gyno and prolactin issue. I'm taking 1g armidex and .5gm of caber ED and still no change in gyno or prolactin. It seems like it gets better but then it's worse again. Any suggestion would be appreciated.

1mg adex and .5mg caber? Is the adex research?

Just don't use tren. I tried it again recently and it decreased performance to the point I don't really even see the point even if I were competing and in prep. Only real positive was strength.

Throw another dht in there and call it a day

I'm thinking about adding Proviron and I also left I'm on 50 mg of winny ed to

The only issue I've had when running nolva with tren is my gyno symptoms subsided.

I'm thinking about adding Proviron and I also left I'm on 50 mg of winny ed to

Drop the tren, up the mast and ai. I'd be willing to bet the gyno goes away. Hard to believe you've got gyno on mast and winstrol with only 300mg tren though. If it doesn't go away toss in some nolva.

Get Shredded!

That's basically what this article said, you don't need caber

Well I would expect I'm 5 weeks out and can't afford a screw up. Can't have the gyno either lol

Letro fixed my gyno problem on 300mg tren ace

Well I would expect I'm 5 weeks out and can't afford a screw up. Can't have the gyno either lol

Well that's a pretty big detail to leave out. You didn't say you were in prep. Southbeach may be able to help you. I can get rid of my gyno no problem but I don't compete so hopefully he can help

Thanks bro I'll try it. I gotta do something just wish I knew if the caber and adex was legit

i had deca Dick with confirmed estro in check by bloods. So for me it was possible to need caber or prami with estro in check.

I didn't have any gyno symptoms just deca Dick. I week of prami and it was fixed.

I use too feel this same way brother trust me this is false . I'm currently running a heap of teen ace with only 300 mg of test and 700 mastering prop and winstrol . and I'm taking 1 mg anastrozol EOD ( human grade from US pharmacy with a script its very legit) my estrogen is in control I started getting painfully lumps and lactating I doubled the promise for two weeks nothing kept getting worse. Added research pramipaxile nothing nada got some 1 mg cabaser tabs taking .5mg eod its now going away after 2 weeks

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Interesting. Well I guess it's another one of those individual reactions. I aromatize test really bad but the prolactin never bothers me unless I don't keep my estrogen in range.

Interesting. Well I guess it's another one of those individual reactions. I aromatize test really bad but the prolactin never bothers me unless I don't keep my estrogen in range.
That was always the case with me and I've been doing this a long time but This cycle I took the teen up a knotch kinda high and learned a lesson .

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Dont stack Anastrozole and Cabergoline together. It might be a bad idea.
I know for a fact when you stack Nolvadex with Anastrozole its getting less effective.

300mg of tren a
300mg of mast.
300mg of test ent
450mg of eq
A week
also
50 mg of var Ed

Back