• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

The beginning of the END.

IML Gear Cream!
Very funny guys.
Can we get serious for a minute??
Your guy is shaking in his boots.

We all need to stop responding to kilsong, he’s just a troll who likes to stir up shit with nonsense.

Ah, c'mon. It's good to hear the other side's point of view.

Besides, kilsong kind of grows on you after awhile. I bust his ball a lot, but it's good natured locker room busting...I hope. The guy couldn't be more of a minority if he tried and he still hangs around. Liberal, gay, black asf member....it has to be hard. Gotta admire that conviction.

The hardest part is figuring out when he's trolling or legit believes the stuff he is posting. He does come off as a blonde hippie at times. Seriously, what gay black guy listens to the Grateful Dead?

Besides, kilsong kind of grows on you after awhile. I bust his ball a lot, but it's good natured locker room busting...I hope. The guy couldn't be more of a minority if he tried and he still hangs around. Liberal, gay, black asf member....it has to be hard. Gotta admire that conviction.

The hardest part is figuring out when he's trolling or legit believes the stuff he is posting. He does come off as a blonde hippie at times. Seriously, what gay black guy listens to the Grateful Dead?

Did u read that Admin you fuck??
I dunno why u keep telling the nice folks here at the ASF to not respond to me.
Be nice.
You like me here and u know it.
I mean no harm and I don't wish ill on anybody.
I don't think all Trump supporters are racist, and Im the first to admit he did a whole lot of good.
I'm the 'other side'. I know.
You guys beat me up daily and it rolls right off.
I'm liked here.
Particularly by YOU Admin you fuck.
Dont deny that shit babe.
Multi.. Thank u for the kind words.
I'm glad to see u (just like Admin) kinda 'get' me.
:: sidenote ::
I'm not a casual Deadhead.. I'm what's called in that circle as a 'Hardcore Head'.
I've seen them literally between 480-500 times live.

Donald Trump Jr 2024, Ivanka Trump 2032. Barron Trump 2040. Make America great again. We got to get Donnie back in the front seat. America needs its white horse

Ah shit...I looked up "damn dirty hippie" (cartman) to give you a hard time and found this instead.

Attachments

• Coachella3.jpg
    Coachella3.jpg
    274.6 KB · Views: 35
Donald Trump Jr 2024, Ivanka Trump 2032. Barron Trump 2040. Make America great again. We got to get Donnie back in the front seat. America needs its white horse

You're out of ur fucking MIND.

- - - Updated - - -

Ah shit...I looked up "damn dirty hippie" (cartman) to give you a hard time and found this instead.

And thats gross.

I don't have a problem with him personally, I am just talking about his political posts.

You're out of ur fucking MIND.

- - - Updated - - -

And thats gross.

Donnie cares about the average Joe. If you were thirsty he would peed in your mouth.

I thought ASF was LBGTQ inclusive.

It is a person's sexual orientation is irrelevant to me as well as they're race, color or ethnicity.

I don't have a problem with him personally, I am just talking about his political posts.

I get ya. It is a big red flag when they can't even help a noob out with their first cycle or anything else. 100% political pit posting.

I get ya. It is a big red flag when they can't even help a noob out with their first cycle or anything else. 100% political pit posting.

I come to here ONLY for rhe Pit.
That's incredible you say I ONLY post politics.. What about Wes?
I'd say 80% of the Pit is NOTHING but politics.
If I made pro Trump posts, there would be no issue.
Admin and yourself both have political threads active within the last 7 days.
You guys get mad and call me names because I'm not being swayed against my beliefs.
And once again... I'll say it:
Every single thing I have ever posted, I MEANT.
Trolling.. Not really trolling if I believe it to be true.
But okay...if u guys want, I'll sit it out and you guys can post ur stuff and talk amongst yourselves with NO OPOSING viewpoints.
That sounds like fun.
Or you could have me there to give a difference of opinion.
Just know... I did a complete about face with my opinion on Fauci and I came here and ADMITTED YOU GUYS WERE RIGHT.
So it's not like I'm the blind follower not open to a difference of opinion.
I'm good for the continuity of a thread if it's something I believe in.
It's good for open dialog like u said previously.
It's no fun if it's not fun.
But I don't wanna make people fucking cringe when they see my name.
I'm on a million forums and threads.
Unless it's a gay forum, I'd say you guys know more about me than anybody.
I kinda liked that.
But it appears I'm just making people mad.
Weird.
(and weird isn't the word I wanna use)

Wes is literally one of the top 3 helpful people here. He helps more people than unicef. And he even gives a discount. #wes15

Wes is a great guy, a very genuine person. I do wish he would stop wasting so much energy on political shit, but he’s passionate.

You're fucking gross.

- - - Updated - - -

It is!
U think it's just me and Castor out there sucking dick?
Oh no no no

Man, gimme your fruit cocktail.

giphy.gif

Where you at anyways Kilsong? I feel bad. I was on vacation. I didn’t mean to ignore you

Last edited:
Actually it looks like the real forum "Conspiracy Theorists" aren't me and some others...

Its the liberals and dems

In my Street Fighter II Voice

YOU LOSE...

1648046461712.png

Ur hero fucked a two bit whore while his wife was home watching the kids.
Why else would he pay her?

Ur hero fucked a two bit whore while his wife was home watching the kids.
Why else would he pay her?
Do you think most straight men in his position wouldn't have done the same? Personally I love my wife, but it doesn't mean I wouldn't. If I thought I could without getting caught.

No I get it for sure.
But his supporters here like to talk about how honorable of a man he is.
He's not.
He's a dirt bag con man.

Back