• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Apology to Monte, would like to....

maybe there is more psychologically going on with women and their obsession with pumpkin spice
Eh let em have their stupid latte. No a hole is safe with stink tongue deluxe around.
Or at least until the sdrol kills my libido.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

I don’t think I am better than anyone because I compete. It is a choice and I am not sure it’s even a good one. But I do know that those who compete are capable of taking themselves to a level that few will. Top guys quit a few days out. If that doesn’t tell you how brutal it can be....

I am also not against anyone using steroids. But the reality is that most guys never really know what they can do without them first. I have been to plenty of shows, know what guys use and have the confidence that I could have gotten them into the same condition or better with fewer or NO drugs.
Which leads me to what I am against:
Guys who use gear but still continue with the same behaviors such as guzzling booze, coking it up and eating shit. Then the compensate with either more drugs or ancillaries. Or have to mitigate endless health issues because of this reckless behavior.
It shows a logic and character flaw to me.

Everyone dreams of a world where steroids aren’t controlled any longer but if guys continue this cavalier behavior, it blackens the eye of the steroid world and bodybuilding in general.

I should make it clear that I personally DGAF what anyone does but don’t be shitting all over the steroid game with reckless behavior and not expect to be criticized.

I am stoked anyone goes to the gym, feels the desire to be better even if it means using gear. But put some effort into the other aspects too.
I don’t know why anyone would put their health at severe risk just to “look good at the beach” or “get more blow jobs”. Aside from TRT (because I’m old), no way I would be using as much gear if I weren’t competing. And still, I use a fraction of what Puffy Jim at the local LA Fitness uses.

If one more cunt asks me about gear, DNP or other shortcuts to losing/gaining weight I am going to scream. When I say “one hour of cardio each morning” or “stop drinking” their faces speak volumes.
Nice use of the word cunt btw.

damn, I liked your post
If I ever clear up my diet I will be really gtg
Everything else I do with my body is so that I can achieve maximum efficiency mentally for work and physically for my body. I dont drink anymore and I dont do other drugs.
Sleep is also very important. I could always use more.
For the record, I am in Ohio until the 20th. Stayed around for my sister’s wedding tomorrow. Kicking around my childhood haunts is dangerous. Not because of the ridiculous amount of drugs and drinking I would be doing if my childhood chums hadn’t grown up and raised families all responsible and shit. No, just because of the food and drink. I have been on a 10 day tear of biscuits and gravy, Marion’s pizza, Skyline chili, Bill’s Donuts and microbreweries. Thank goodness I hate drinking or I would be one bloated, hop infested Jabba right now. But I did just eat 4 pumkin waffles with syrup along with my egg/whites breakfast.
Still hitting the gym...LA Fagness actually. Did you guys know the “in” fashion is cutting your t-shirts down the side. Also nice to know the homo-ness doesn’t exist just in Mexico. Dudes here are checking me out. Hell, if chicks would have looked back then the way they do now, I might have not left 40 years ago. Blessing in disguise methinks?

But Monday I am back in Cabo,hitting cardio and the gym, resuming the EOD pinnings and doing another NPC show Oct. 24th. I need to go sweep a regional show to put salve on my NA wounds. Egos.....

damn, I liked your post
If I ever clear up my diet I will be really gtg
Everything else I do with my body is so that I can achieve maximum efficiency mentally for work and physically for my body. I dont drink anymore and I dont do other drugs.
Sleep is also very important. I could always use more.

I like sleep a lot

I put a spoonful of pumpkin in puppy food, dogs for some reason dont like to eat their poop if they had pumpkin in their diet, maybe you subconsciously dont want your asshole licked
I just want to know who decided to perform this experiment... and how it came about. Was it an accident or did some wacked out mad scientist feed puppies a bunch of different things and tried to get them to eat each other’s shit?

He's been posting with that brokeback pic for several days now, so I'm pretty sure he posted it probably just to be funny.
He didnt change it and after talking to him I believe the guy. He pretty upset over it. He changed his pic back but said it didnt update yet. Feel bad the guy has issues like we all do but pretty fucked up over this.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

sad cowboy

2kS.gif

I just want to know who decided to perform this experiment... and how it came about. Was it an accident or did some wacked out mad scientist feed puppies a bunch of different things and tried to get them to eat each other’s shit?
You ever seen the movie the Human Centipede? It's a real love story

IML Gear Cream!
He didnt change it and after talking to him I believe the guy. He pretty upset over it. He changed his pic back but said it didnt update yet. Feel bad the guy has issues like we all do but pretty fucked up over this.

I'm sorry to hear that. That's odd that his pic was changed then locked. He shouldn't let anything on a forum upset him though. People talk shit on me and I could care less. These are just words typed on a screen. There's just way too many differing views on a forum like this for everyone to get along perfectly. Guys get way too expressive sometimes. He's a little more outspoken and probably rubbed someone (possibly in power) the wrong way but this too shall pass...

Last edited:
I'm sorry to hear that. That's odd that his pic was changed then locked. He shouldn't let anything on a forum upset him though. People talk shit on me and I could care less. These are just words typed on a screen. There's just way too many differing views on a forum like this for everyone to get along perfectly. Guys get way too expressive sometimes. He's a little more outspoken and probably rubbed someone (possibly in power) the wrong way but this too shall pass...
He said he changed his pic back but thinks if he makes a post it will update but refuses to come back and post.

If someone changes my picture can I get some trannys instead of brokeback cowboys?

I'm curious, what's your definition of a "real bodybuilder?"
If @CoachCabo and @Killionb12 are fake, then I wouldn't mind fake as well

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

Haha I’m just pretending to be I promise!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remember what I said in another thread about using words to make people beat THEMSELVES up? I think this thread confirms that is a solid tactic.
Imagine being so frail (or homophobic) that someone changing your avatar ruins your world. If that’s what really happened.

I totally see your point coach. I talk a lot of shit. Too much shit. I prolly annoy the fuck out of everybody. But, I do appreciate men and women who pioneer this lifestyle. I don’t take it as seriously as you all, but I can definitely understand why people do.

Guys like you offer real time information and are very motivating for guys like me that want to be healthier, that enjoy lifting weights regularly and that want to improve our physiques as well as our mental sharpness.

Alcohol is a vicious cunt. It’s something that comes in phases for me. I always regret it. Feeling like shit in the morning. Negating the previous days hard work. So far, I’ve been able to leave the shit alone. I can understand why some of us have been hitting the bottle more as of late tho. Stress from the world and lack of access to a gym.

keep on providing the knowledge that you guys do. It’s invaluable, really.

I am a fat piece of shit these days lol, but we are all work in progress.
Also nice use of cunt.

I think all of you cunts had what Monty was saying wrong.

In Australia and New Zealand, it can also be used as a neutral or, when used with a positive qualifier (e.g.,*good, funny, clever), a positive way of referring to a person.

I like using the alternate spelling...kunt. It somehow seems harsher. If you want to see someone triggered, call them a "soft kunt"

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

Back