• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

CNN admits LIE...DC rioters did NOT kill officer with extinguisher

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
https://thenationalpulse.com/breaking/cnn-admits-sicknick-story-not-true/

CNN quietly snuck out a report this week, without posting the story to their homepage and barely covering the news on air. It suggests despite the multitude of claims since January 6th, Capitol police officer Brian Sicknick was NOT killed by a blunt force trauma.

WT actual F is going on here with cnn putting this guy on as a capital police officer ? Seriously, you can't be a Marine if you have tattoos on your arms, and this cop has gang tattoos on his fucking neck ? The police are completely discredited in my eyes ...

Attachments

• 1612662850365-855794648.jpg
    1612662850365-855794648.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 49
BREAKING: DC Medical Examiner rules Officer Sicknick died of natural causes, two strokes due to blood clot. Autopsy found no evidence of allergic reaction to chemical irritants, internal or external injuries. Examiner cannot comment on pre-existing conditions due to privacy laws.

At least all murder charges wil have to be dropped...:coffee:

BREAKING: DC Medical Examiner rules Officer Sicknick died of natural causes, two strokes due to blood clot. Autopsy found no evidence of allergic reaction to chemical irritants, internal or external injuries. Examiner cannot comment on pre-existing conditions due to privacy laws.

FewRegalJanenschia-max-1mb.gif

So THAT'S why nobody got arrested.. The shit didn't happen the way they said it
In their defense.. FOX said it too.
All of these networks lie.
Thats why I get my news from as many organizations as possible.

So THAT'S why nobody got arrested.. The shit didn't happen the way they said it
In their defense.. FOX said it too.
All of these networks lie.
Thats why I get my news from as many organizations as possible.

ASF News Network is still the most reliable.

The problem is they run the fire extinguisher story as a headline for a long time and then the retraction barely gets a mention. So the vast majority of people on the left are still going to be running with that narrative. The damage has been done.

The problem is they run the fire extinguisher story as a headline for a long time and then the retraction barely gets a mention. So the vast majority of people on the left are still going to be running with that narrative. The damage has been done.

Thats the problem.
Let's see if Rachel Maddow(who I fucking LOVE) offers a retraction.
She won't... But I'll still love her.

Back